Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

952 :blush:

morning.. I am luluran now hahahaha.. It’s traditional bath spa in my country. Xixixi and will bathing with milk bath after this xuxuxuxuxu..

HEAVEN!! :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

952 :blush:

morning.. I am luluran now hahahaha.. It’s traditional bath spa in my country. Xixixi and will bathing with milk bath after this xuxuxuxuxu..

HEAVEN!! :love:

sounds real relaxing lols :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, stargazer187 said:

@dotonly :D I wondered how many hours you sleep a day?

Depends of the tiredness?

Btw @angelangie I resumed watching MOO last night. And I love seeing DR with her dad. The dumb and dumber are still evil as usual. And now the other two couples romance starts blooming. And I have good laugh becaus eof geum Byung Unni. :lol:

@dotonly I see. I think you really have good battery which can keep you from sleeping. Hehe

@lynne22 ah.. I want to watch it without downloading the raw. Okay.. I guess I have to try 2 eps first. The raw for cdramas usually in big size. I feel poor for my hard disk. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 12/27/2018 at 3:47 PM, kokodus said:

@cenching @mouse007 I really love this show. I laugh out loud with tears literally coming out of my eyes in every ep. Lol. I didn't expect to enjoy it this much. Their antics are hilarious. Bo hai said she is not ready to become e a florist yet, because she is still distracted by him. BAHAHAHAHA. I mean he wishes that is the case, because boi I don't think she is still hung up on you. LOL. But I also think it is only a matter of time before she starts falling for him again...Can't wait for that to happen. 

@kokodus There were a lot of funny moments that made me laugh out loud as well. But the beginning did feel soo very long. I actually googled "how long before Bo Hai and Ling Lingqi meet" and "when do they kiss". Hahaha! Desperate times call for desperate measures.

There are a lot more cute moments between Bo Hai and Ling Lingqi in the later episodes but there's also conflict. 

I am considering watching Because of You just because of Deng Lun but to be honest, I am unsure if I will survive it's entirety. If I do decide to watch it, I will likely be fastforwarding a lot to Deng Lun's scenes. I am also considering watching When We Were Young although I saw somewhere on Instagram that the ending is somewhat bittersweet and I just don't know if I want to invest time on something where the ending might not give me the satisfaction I crave. LOL

@packmule3 I have 2 little boys (3 and 1 year old). I'm in my 30s already. LOL but I fan girl like a teenager. 

@cenching are you in IT as well? I'm a non-practicing programmer as well but I am still in the IT field.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Btw @angelangie I resumed watching MOO last night. And I love seeing DR with her dad. The dumb and dumber are still evil as usual. And now the other two couples romance starts blooming. And I have good laugh becaus eof geum Byung Unni. :lol:

@dotonly I see. I think you really have good battery which can keep you from sleeping. Hehe

@lynne22 ah.. I want to watch it without downloading the raw. Okay.. I guess I have to try 2 eps first. The raw for cdramas usually in big size. I feel poor for my hard disk. :sweatingbullets:

i catch snip and shot on them....im interested to see where GR and MR will go from there too.....but i couldnt stand the Greedy Witch :/ 

Dumb and Dumber will only get worst from where i can see......

i love the facts that DoRan stood tall and introduce Driver Kang as her father to Greedy Witch :) 

• Like 4