Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Well, in my case in the left handed wife, the actor played a role of a villain, and was severely criticized, but he did it well, and with depth. I liked the role, and felt satisfied watching the drama. I don't really go deep about the real person, except for a few weeks while watching the drama, just out of curiosity, I look him up in Wikipedia and instagram, watch a few YouTube videos from his previous work, but that's it for me. Once the drama finises, I lose interest, maybe just follow ads about future dramas, which appear on Google suggestions :D they know which keywords you look for, and on Google home page, I just find the news, without even searching

• Like 2
  • Replies 136.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

+2

3 hours ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

@Dhakra Let me know when you decide to start Fairy.  It's always worth another view...  By the way I just loved " One Spring Night and thought the OST was simply amazing!!!

Pretty much somewhen during December, a few weeks before christmas. I'm going to write it here and on the Fairy thread, in case it still isn't closed.

@nohamahamoud2002 Yeah I’m weird like that :lol:.  I study them like I do my research subjects.  My kids tell me it’s creepy how I research their friends and know more about them (and how they would respond or behave in certain situations) than they do. :lol:  I must have been a Profiler in my past life. It’s probably safer doing what you do and just watch their dramas without being too invested as a fan.  Saves heartache when they commit big crimes like Seungri. 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
16 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

Men sit on their brains-they're governed by their penises. 

This is so true of many men. A friend's mom is even more cruel in saying men are dogs, they will do it with just anyone.

I was once told long ago when much younger, we can divide a person into three parts, above neckline, under waistline and the in-between. The brain/mind (above neckline), should govern the heart (in-between), which then govern the sexual organ (under waistline). Not the other way round, which sadly is true of many people. 

I don't drink, and never been in situations with drunk people. But I believe when you're intoxicated, you show your true colors. Some men tried to put on good guy facade but it will all come down when they're drunk. Tho' I believe there are still decent men even when they're drunk. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

IM HAPPY!!!! Lee Joon Gi will cameo on Hotel de Luna!!!! :D 

Woohoo!!! I was kinda hoping and expecting that, you know....

:D:wub::D My first ship :D:wub::D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@nrllee Do Kyung Soo is my favourite due to his character-so I totally agree with you. Despite his boyish looks, all the male actors who've worked with him said he has a manliness about him and all of them have become his very good friends. His EXO members also voted him the most manly among them. The thing is he never tried to act manly. That's the true test of a character. He's also known to be very caring and thoughtful. He recently enlisted in the military earlier than he has to-shocked everyone. This is a person who does things on his own terms. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

My new yoga instructor :mrgreen:

Ain't nobody getting any exercise if he was the instructor!!! Only cardio you get is by staring at his sweet face! :lol:

• LOL 3
15 minutes ago, staygold said:

Ain't nobody getting any exercise if he was the instructor!!! Only cardio you get is by staring at his sweet face! :lol:

That would be worth my money  :mrgreen:

me doing hard exercises ( looking at his face ) 

E481CCC0-1177-4C80-AA09-D8FF2D80686F.gif

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

him crying  for Sarang is funny :joy:

@Sarang21 you need to watch love affair in the afternoon , they keep calling your name  , Sarang where are you :joy: 

OMG I can´t believe this .... What have I done why are they looking for me? :joy:

you have to be my middle man since I´m not really keen on dramas involving affairs. Go ask them  why they are looking for me :joy:.

+2

• LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic