Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

35 minutes ago, abnoch said:

I found @bairama thank you. Found in Prawinegara general hospital, she just came this early morning with a family of fishermen. They help her, she was holding on. Her condition still critical, I beg for prayers to still come. Thank you everyone. 

You wait has paid off! Thankful that she is alive :)wishing a swift recovery for your sis! 

+2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think i need to rephrase that word @stroppyse :lol: HB is The Manly Man..... and yes... he felt more real to me...

29 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@lynne22 thank you for the background info on RY and XF's relationship from the book. That totally changes my perspective of RY. 

LOL... yeah for better or worse they're different.. somehow.. the version of RY in the drama is so frightening to me... how the became this psychotic predator to JM is something I can't forgive. And to XF what he did was akin to a personal betrayal.

In the book, XF-RY problem was more fair I guess, its the battle for the throne.... while in the drama makes it more complicated....

I'm Ok with both version..because it gave me different feeling and emotion, but I must say.... I love the portrayal of Xu feng and Jin Mi in the drama more. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching I'm on ep 40 of Sweet Dreams now and my heart aches for Bo Hai... :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

@lynne22 @mouse007 I was randomly reading the Ashes of love thread, and I was shocked to see people intensely bashing the writers of the drama for changing the novel so much. LOL. It seems like Run Yu got more screentime than Xu Feng, which even I can see, and it was not supposed to be like that. And they even gave some of the most powerful lines of Xu Feng to Run Yu?!?!? hmmmm i'm all for character development and I thought Run Yu was interesting character. Like you never know what he would do....they peeled off his layers neatly and I had mixed emotions while watching him. But development of one character in the expense of screentime for the male lead is so wrong. There was so little Xufeng in the middle part of the drama, right after the mortal realm he started disappearing. And I think this is also the reason why I was able to finish this drama quickly. LOL. I ffd all those Xufeng-less eps mercilessly. And it is also said that Xufeng is supposed to be more arrogant but they mellowed him down a lot in the drama. Now that is totally not acceptable. I was even complaining while watching it, it could've been more awesome if he had an arrogant air around him. Lucky for the writers that Denglun does that lovesick puppy look exceptionally well, that I anyways fell in love with him. And it also made the demon realm arc more interesting actually. Him completely changing into an richard simmons because, who cares, being a good guy didn't get him anywhere. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodus

That was what I said regarding the changes the writer made in Ashes drama version. They put Night on a pedestal while Phoenix was reduced to a mere love sick bird. At least the actor played Night was able to deliver it awesomely while DL is also “specialized” in playing love sick bird. No character development at all for Phoenix while Night got so many layers of a character on him.... I enjoyed Night portrayal very much in drama while DL is only DL....But how I wish they can put both male leads on the equal ground. 

About Sweet Dreams, prepare your insulin shots....DL-Reba looked sooooooo great together and they were so believable as a couple 

@mouse007

The good thing with Sweet Dreams, the angsts didn’t drag too long...It’s a sweet romcom anyway.... 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

DvTZY0kWwAIDqBs.jpg

Oooooooo. Freaking hot oppas.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@kokodus Yeah.. they did amp up RY's screen time.... LOL.. it annoys me at the time.. but I just have to accept it.. coz Its done and everything :sweatingbullets: The drama was originally supposed to be around 40 + ep, but they added 20 + eps of filler... sigh... at least the story is still coherent.....

Hehe.. I'm Ok with XF's noble portayal.. it adds layers to the character....he's a good guy that got condemned because of his parent's sin..  

There's even a question once in the thread who suffers more... was it Jin Mi, xu feng or ........

For me.. its Xu Feng.. he suffers again and again... he died in the hand of someone he cares, he's betrayed by his brother, he founds out his parents are gone.... he lost everything........ and in the end, when he's starting to believe in his heart again.. Jin Mi's taken from him again.... and he has to live with himself knowing this time, he loose her because of his own mistake....... 

Tbh even in their last talk after the wedding scene, its clear that XF is still insecure with her... it took jin mi's death to finally allow him to understand the truth................ 

Jin Mi's suffering is a bit shorter and heart wrenching to watch, but she has made peace with herself and she doesn't have any demons left. 

But of course... if I'm being honest... its actually US, the viewers that suffers :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I criedddd so many times watching AOL.

Hehe.. chenching.. we have contrary views.. but I understand what you mean too... out of these too.. Night, Ren Yu is the more developed character indeed

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@cenching It is really sad. It is not like DL couldn't do more. He is really capable of doing it. This is like CITT once again. LOL. The writers of the drama should be able to read the audiences pulse. Clearly everyone wanted to watch only the love story. That's what we are here for. Sigh. 

I love sweet dreams. The bickering is too cute and I can't wait to see them in the next stage being all love dovey. LOL. 

@lynne22 I agree, we suffered the most. The drama did a total 180 degree in the middle and went full on angst. Sighhh. But anyways I always regard a drama that makes me cry in a higher level. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

While Hun Bin, just scream Manly.... He's that guy you'll turn around to look back whenever you walk past him :lol: 

I must say.. I enjoy MOA better because of the romance is slow.... the progress is better for me hehe...

@stargazer187 Ah yes!... JW with a cane has a sense of charm to him doesn't he?

I love MoA more than W too. And yes.. who wouldn't turn around if we pass him by?? He's like a magnet to your eyes and heart. :lol: Oh.. yeah @lynne22 he is!! People might be bored if they know I have said this multiple times. The one him and the hawk and that cane. Aww... *myheartmelts* kekekeke

Min Ju nickname him with Mr. Hip (Hop). :lol: 

But I hope they throw his cane soon. It's a waste that he couldn't carrry fainted HJ to her bed. Lololol...or just like he said he would look much cooler if he can run to give her the umbrella. I love the umbrella scene of MoA version. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@abnoch happy to hear that  you found the sis. Sending prayers for her speedy recovery. Please continue to keep us posted.

------------------------

@Dhakra I am missing @USAFarmgirl. Maybe she's just very busy with Christmas and all.

------------------------

Few more days to the year end ...any new year resolutions ?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@kokodus

Most people watched Ashes before Sweet Dreams so Sweet Dreams is like a balm to the wounded souls....:lol: While me was one of the few who watched Sweet Dreams before Ashes, because of that I found it really hard to feel DL as Phoenix. His BoHai etched too much in my brain so when Phoenix goes all out as God of War, his funny facial expression as BoHai caught in the act flashes through my eyes. When Phoenix-JM were doing the pond side hanky panky, BoHai-LLQ’s car kissing scene forced out the supposedly romantic feeling intended for that scene....:lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

tumblr_pejdawop3p1vj9tigo6_r1_500.gif

Hahahaha poor @cenching you still need to gain the ability of erasing all your memories of the drama you just watched before going into the new one. I'm still trying to learn that trick. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2