Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

No, I agree with you about the slow romance. Given JW's background of 2 failed marriages, it would have been sillier for him jump right into falling for HJ.  HJ, also, as the breadwinner for her family and thus busy with multiple jobs, it would have been silly for her to be mooning around JW, no matter how sexy he is, or how he might flash his dimples. (Okay, okay, but I'm not in HJ's situation, so I can moon over JW all I want. :lol:  )

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I liked the start to W better, along with it's world interactions. Unfortunately, the writer couldn't finish it off properly, with my biggest kvetch being how the world interactions are handled later in the drama. Romance-wise, I think both W and MoA are okay. W had some blushworthy kisses, better than LJS' other dramas, I thought.

Another tought of mine about W and MOA.... 

The Male lead in W and MOA also have different characteristic.

LJS mostly plays his role Manly wth a certain charm..... He's very charming... and there's a certain strange balance between his cute boyish charm and his Manly one... Which makes him fit for Kang Chul role very much.

While Hun Bin, just scream Manly.... He's that guy you'll turn around to look back whenever you walk past him :lol: 

I must say.. I enjoy MOA better because of the romance is slow.... the progress is better for me hehe...

@stargazer187 Ah yes!... JW with a cane has a sense of charm to him doesn't he?

@mouse007 @kokodus 

About AOL and hairpin.

The drama make changes from the book about RY and XF's relationship. In the book, their's were tense and hateful, while in the drama, they are caring at least on the surface [ RY had his memory altered afterall ].

In the book RY is cautious and wary of XF, IIRC, I think it was alluded that his meeting with JM was not an accidental one. He wants to meet JM to check on her IF she can be used as a weapon against XF.

So he would have known that JM is a girl without her loosing her hairpin. The drama just made it more convenient for him to know about her. 

• Like 5

I found @bairama thank you. Found in Prawinegara general hospital, she just came this early morning with a family of fishermen. They help her, she was holding on. Her condition still critical, I beg for prayers to still come. Thank you everyone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, abnoch said:

I found @bairama thank you. Found in Prawinegara general hospital, she just came this early morning with a family of fishermen. They help her, she was holding on. Her condition still critical, I beg for prayers to still come. Thank you everyone. 

Thanks for the updates!

this is good news :) and prayers will definitely still be sent!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, abnoch said:

OMG!! What a relief....Thanks God!!!

+2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@abnoch I'm so relieved to hear you were able to find her. I hope she recovers soon.

@lynne22 thank you for the background info on RY and XF's relationship from the book. That totally changes my perspective of RY. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, abnoch said:

So glad to hear this. Stay strong there! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Another tought of mine about W and MOA.... 

The Male lead in W and MOA also have different characteristic.

LJS mostly plays his role Manly wth a certain charm..... He's very charming... and there's a certain strange balance between his cute boyish charm and his Manly one... Which makes him fit for Kang Chul role very much.

While Hun Bin, just scream Manly.... He's that guy you'll turn around to look back whenever you walk past him :lol: 

Hmm, so really, the difference is LJS is Manly with a cute boyish charm, while HB is just Manly. Is it really that much difference? :lol:

However, I know what you mean. LJS does have a certain boyishness to him as Kang Chul which was fitting as a manhwa character come to life. HB is playing a living man somewhat dogged by a game, and thus he's more real world manly perhaps? Anyway, thanks to @Berou who came up with gif. Just look at his expression and his still face.

giphy.gif

Cr : HB DC

@abnoch, so glad that you found @bairama. I hope she recovers soon, and that you are okay.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1