Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stargazer187Davichi really have a long list of OST. But their voices are made for stuff like that. 

Well, no surprise you like boygroups more. I don't really listen or know a lot of boygroups. 

@sushiliciousYep, I like the smaller groups. Probably because they have more talent and not a big company behind them that makes them popular. Well, I pretty much never choose a bias, somehow they naturally come to me. But all I have are pretty similiar. Pretty much like Second Leads. You can see a trend if you watch them. :D 

I know Ladies Code, they had this sad tragedy a few years back. Unfortunately due to that they gain more popularity and recognition. :( Yeah, I know a few of their songs, but it's hard to listen to them and forget this accident.

• Like 4

@mouse007 @cenching I started Sweet dreams and I'm already at 8th ep. Lol. It's an easy breezy watch. I'm liking it more now that she stopped fangirling over him and really full on hates him. LOL. It's a misunderstanding and he totally is worthy of all those fawnings. But still their bickering is cute and funny. Hehe. 

Also him being a florist and going colorblind because of fire.....is this some kind of meta reference to Ashes of Love Jinmi. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 12/25/2018 at 11:48 AM, kokodus said:

@lynne22 @mouse007 and others

In this ep where the Qiwu palace have this "magic prowess containing Riceball" giving away event, he purposely saved the highest magical prowess containing Riceball for her, didnt he?!?!? I didn't realize it at first but I think that's the case. LOL. Awwwww he does so many things for her secretly. My poor lovesick Phoenix....

This rewatch is really helpful in finding so many things that I didn't notice before...hehe. 

@kokodus  I actually didn't realize that before.. I was wondering why he ended up with the riceball with the highest amount of magic prowess when he's the one that organized the event. LOL But yes, he definitely did it on purpose for her. What I found interesting early on in the drama was that Phoenix knew she was a girl right from the beginning and that the hair pin she wore prevented others to see "her". When Run Yi met her for the first time, the hair pin got knocked off her by that dream goat which made Run Yi see "her". I always wondered if Run Yi would've known her true form had the hair pin stayed in its place. When that other immortal woman had a crush on Jin Mi and wanted to marry her, remember Phoenix removed the hair pin to make them see that she was a woman and not a man? I thought that was the first outward sign of Phoenix sort of claiming Jin Mi.

Re: Sweet Dreams.. I also liked it better when they were bickering. She was so ridiculous when she was head over heels to the point of being annoying. The dream sequences get better too. LOL 

@sushilicious I am the same as @kokodus. If I love a show, I will watch several times until I get bored of it or until I get hooked on another show. I also usually just skip to my favourite scenes but sometimes I will watch the entire thing. And yes, re-watching gives me the opportunity to see things I may have missed before. The one show that did lose it's spark for me when I was re-watching was Goblin. When I say it lost it's spark, it doesn't mean I didn't love it anymore but I wasn't as giddy or excited the second time around just because the mystery of how everything was going to unfold was gone.

• Like 2

@USAFarmgirlAbout time you return, don't make me summon you by saying something like: For each day you won't return, I won't talk to you after you came back. I will just stare at you like a mad suricate.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie No problem. Take your time. Rest well. Hehe. 

was just too tired yesterday and having a headache yesterday out of the sudden.

• Like 4

Someone recommended me this song & MV.

It seems we have a successor of saddest MV ever. I want a Kdrama please to fix this. 

• Like 5