Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

@Sejabin does the Bank open during this holiday time. I went to bank a few days ago and there's a notice that it would be reopen after new year. Sighh. 

I guess the madam didn't know that it's the procedure. The bank won't give any PIN to her even it's her husband's account. As I know the one who has the account is the one who has the right to ask for the PIN if he/she forgets. But they have to bring complete evidence that the account is theirs. 

yes that was happened to that madam. 

+2

really? where are your city? I was in BNI. finally done. oh goshhh.. too many people today :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@triplem How is your Christmas? 

Hi Lynne ! It was great . Family time , lots of food . Kiddo most happy as he got lots of pressies. My hubs has a very large family. Next up is Chinese New Year . Another busy time but looking forward to catching up with relatives . 

How was yours ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

@triplem :wub: Ahhh Christmas, new year and Chinese new year always synonym with family time and quality food for me.. so I can understand your feeling..... :lol:

@Sejabin hehehe... quality food is important even tho its not good for our weight :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

@triplem :wub: Ahhh Christmas, new year and Chinese new year always synonym with family time and quality food for me.. so I can understand your feeling..... :lol:

@Sejabin hehehe... quality food is important even tho its not good for our weight :P 

Tell me about . I made sure I walked longer today :D . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Haha. Was wondering why I can’t type stuff on the forum, then I realized that I got logged off. Clumsy me :) Now I’m logged back in again. Haha.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5