Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist re-watch before season 2 starts   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a re-watch before season 2 starts? (re-watch kicking off late April / early May)

• Yes, count me in!
    • Maybe, depends on my schedule
    • No, too busy / Not even if Ms. Koko pays me will I watch it again....

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/27/2021 at 03:00 PM

• Replies 153k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@triplem There were many good shots of him in Naked Fireman :yum:

BTW, I just found out that Jeon Mi Sun committed suicide. That was pretty shocking, I've seen her in so many dramas. She was a really good actress. Depression is really scary. RIP :grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@refuse2sink Well if you're planning to watch The Guest, the JW's sexiness won't be what scares you, that's for sure :mrgreen: I personally don't find K-horror dramas that scary, The Guest was more gory than scary. Some time ago I watched one Thai horror movie and now that was really scary. I'm not scared easily so that's saying something. I find Thai horror movies good.

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Are K horror dramas as frightening as Japanese ones? I want to see the hot exorcist priest but I'm scared I won't be able to sleep even after his sexiness .

I am watching , I can’t sleep :joy:

No number 

• LOL 4

@triplem I'm doing okay, busy but coping. Kids are doing great! Summer is finally here and boy it's hot!

I just finished HPL so I am now trying to decide what to watch next. :D Are watching One Spring Night? I was but had to put it on hold as I didn't have a lot of spare time.

What is everyone watching these days?

• Like 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic