Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@stargazer187 :kiss_wink:

btw I am on a waiting list at bank now and a madam in front of me is having a problem. She is making drama now. She is bringing her husband debit card and buku tabungan and she asked the PIN of that debit card. She is making the head manager come to her to explain that bank account is not about husband and wife. It is about personal. Hmmhh.. that is my gossip this noon ^_* 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

It’s called Less Than Evil :) it’s great!

:)

+2

Less than evil :D 

Elaborate more please ...................... 

• Like 3

194 :blush:

too bored. Have been waiting for almost an hour. Sighhhhh

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Less than evil :D 

Elaborate more please ...................... 

Okay, it’s about this detective who would do anything to solve the case even if it means doing illegal things. With his partner who is a reporter & a psychopath they will try to find this murderer that is on the run. In the lastest episode, the detective stole diamonds from his superior’s office, with the help of the reporter , they managed to get the diamonds back after transcating the diamonds to the bad guys to save a woman.

Dectective uses a hammer to attack. Reporter uses a sledgehammer & a nail gun :) they are such a villain couple. :) 

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@lynne22 yes Choi In Ha is the exception! She's one of my faves! Well, most of writer Park Hye Ryun female characters are nice and likeable. Plus quite spunky. I like how she wrote for them. 

@Sejabin does the Bank open during this holiday time. I went to bank a few days ago and there's a notice that it would be reopen after new year. Sighh. 

I guess the madam didn't know that it's the procedure. The bank won't give any PIN to her even it's her husband's account. As I know the one who has the account is the one who has the right to ask for the PIN if he/she forgets. But they have to bring complete evidence that the account is theirs. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Okay, it’s about this detective who would do anything to solve the case even if it means doing illegal things. With his partner who is a reporter & a psychopath they will try to find this murderer that is on the run. In the lastest episode, the detective stole diamonds from his superior’s office, with the help of the reporter , they managed to get the diamonds back after transcating the diamonds to the bad guys to save a woman.

Dectective uses a hammer to attack. Reporter uses a sledgehammer & a nail gun :) they are such a villain couple. :) 

+2 

Thanks for the video and explanation...... wahhh such a fun scene to watch!!!!!! :lol:

• Like 3

@stargazer187 @angelangie ~ yea, it is just me getting older! :sweatingbullets: .. when you are young, you have big appetite but as you get older, you don't feel like eating that much.. what is it about the end of the year that makes one feel so old?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@sushilicious ~ am afraid to hit play on that video. is it gory? wait, I should ask which channel this drama is on and then I will have feel if they blur out gory parts....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious ~ am afraid to hit play on that video. is it gory? wait, I should ask which channel this drama is on and then I will have feel if they blur out gory parts....

MBC :) it’s not gory based on what I see. There is blood and all but It’s MBC they will censor it haha. +2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@stargazer187 @angelangie ~ yea, it is just me getting older! :sweatingbullets: .. when you are young, you have big appetite but as you get older, you don't feel like eating that much.. what is it about the end of the year that makes one feel so old?

it doesnt make me feel old.....however it make me reflect on my life...... :) 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

MBC :) it’s not gory based on what I see. There is blood and all but It’s MBC they will censor it haha. +2

kekekke..... that's part of MBC's appeal for me! :lol:

• Like 4