Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushiliciousShe doesn't die. But there are worse things than being dead if you have to see your kid being taken away from you, while you are going into court for doing the right thing.

Mother has some really intense scenes that will follow you. But it's really interesting and intense to watch. 

And I mean, Lee Bo Young. She is probably the only actress I didn't just watch for the eyecandy :D 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@triplemTrue. That makes even more sense. :D 

It's called tough love ...ahahahaah...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplemI can pretty much imagine what a teaching look you would have when I walk bare feet around. 

@sushiliciousYou want me to spoiler the end of mother? :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra Here’s mine :) 

Spoiler

Male Lead 1 to Female Lead: No matter what happens, He should live. Your mother saved him. So you have to protect him until the end...

Male Lead 1 snaps out of the evil that is controlling him.

Male Lead 1: Kill Me. (Proceeds to stab Himself in the chest & Vomits blood) I can take care of it by myself now. Thank you for everything. (Proceeds to try to stab Himself in his right eye, but Female Lead Place her own hand in front of Male Lead 1’s eye. The knife pierced through her palm)

Male Lead 1 proceeds to walk off to the ocean and attempts to drown himself. Male Lead 2 dives into the ocean and grab Male Lead 1’s hand and place his own rosary on Male Lead 1. He reads his prayers and the exorcism is completed. But Female Lead only managed to pull Male Lead 2 off the waters and Male Lead 1 is lost...

He sacrificed himself by trapping the demon in him and tries to kill Himself so that demon will die with him.But of cause, he survived and thus hinting a season two which was never planned. But got teary eyes from this. 

+2

Spoil it for me :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

So today's topic is socks?!?!? 

Well @Dhakra I don't have any Oppa socks, but one of my treasured possession is my Doraemon socks, I won't give you them even if you beg me. LOL. 

I don't wear socks on a normal basis, but I hate people who have smelly socks which leads to smelly feet. Cold feet is much more better than smelly feet. So if you can't wash your socks, don't wear them. Pffft. 

• LOL 5

+2

@sushilicious

Spoiler

Female Lead (LBY) is in court, accused of kidnapping a child and many other crimes during her escape. The birthmother, pretty much lies all her way through the trial, you saw her abandoning her child, being more focused on her toxic boyfriend, but now inisting of being her mother and getting her back.

The kid itself misses LBY, but is now stationed at a caring center, waiting for LBY getting out of court and later out of jail. She even flees the center to be with LBY, although court forbid them to have contact. LBY spents time in jail.

Everything looks like that LBY will lose the trial and that the kid has to go back to her abusing birthmother and her boyfriend, sleeping in a suitcase again and have nothing to eat. You also see her multiple times during the beginning sleeping in a suitcase, which she has to close everytime the mothers boyfriend is home.

The boyfriend is also a murderer who also killed kids before, but his ex-gf were never able to speak against him in trial, since he always threatened their life.

In the last episode one woman is able to speak out, telling the court the truth. Still it doesn't seem enough, until the girl itself speaks and with evidence finally the truth comes to light as the court learns that the day LBY abducted the kid, she was thrown away in a trash can, being in a plastic bag and put outside, so that the next day she probably would have died.

You see this scene during the drama once and it's a horrible, horrible scene. Especially LBY reaaction seeing the kid in front of the house in a plastic bag, being totally silent,  is high-peak acting. 

After a long road she get the kid in the end, but she sacrified everything she had during the whole drama.

@kokodusI expected nothing less from you. :D 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So today's topic is socks?!?!? 

Well @Dhakra I don't have any Oppa socks, but one of my treasured possession is my Doraemon socks, I won't give you them even if you beg me. LOL. 

I don't wear socks on a normal basis, but I hate people who have smelly socks which leads to smelly feet. Cold feet is much more better than smelly feet. So if you can't wash your socks, don't wear them. Pffft. 

But cold feet is bad for your health though. :) 

+2

• Like 2

@Dhakra Well. I remember vaguely the scene where Bo Young was eating pizza and the child was talking to her. Then in another scene, BY clips the child’s nails. Didn’t finish for some reason...

Hm. For mine, I love that he is alive and well :) But with one eye. Thus sparking a debate from fans about having a season two. I wish it has a second season :) 

+2

• Like 5