Add and Subtract Game

Admin

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@nohamahamoud2002, mental health issues are definitely not understood by a lot of people in any culture, though some cultures are becoming more readily accepting than others. I think it may be because we can see a physical impairment for ourselves, but it's nearly impossible to see what a person is going through on the inside. However, emotional and mental stress are debilitating difficulties that can cause people to dire circumstances.

It sounds as if you have found coping mechanisms to help you live your life. Good for you! All you can really do is live the life that you have, and try to live the life that you want. What other people think of as "normal" doesn't really exist anyway. We all have different burdens and handicaps that we live with. I know from reading your posts that you are a caring, thoughtful human being, and surely that is something for everyone to strive for and rejoice in.  Take care.

+2

thank you so much :wub:

I always feel sorry for people in distress, because I know the feeling of pain. Since God has always been there for me, I don't feel vindictive. And I do meet nice and understanding people who make me feel good again. Although most people are not "that" kind, but the few good people  I meet shine brightly because they help me feel hopeful again and know that the world is not that cruel after all

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Big hug to you too @Sejabin:kiss_wink:

@nohamahamoud2002 send you love & hug girl , Don’t worry about what other say , They don’t pay you bills  :relaxed:

@Sarang21 how you doing , going back to study after the break :joy: 

@Lawyerh she always in the gossip :joy:

+2

I´m doing okay. I just have so many things to study :bawling:. I can´t even watch dramas anymore. I´m so behind on crash landing on you

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem :lol: Guessed partly right.  Up to Ep 13 now.  Turtle has been caught.  2 killers?  Although the original guy Det Kang and the young druggie cop was left field...but okay.  They aren’t the real mastermind though.  I still think Lady Commissioner.  She’s the brains, but she needed the brawn of others to carry out the killings...so I guess my initial suspicion that she wasn’t strong enough to overpower those men was “right”.  They 2 “Turtles” were groomed by her?  And I get the feeling she was hoping to do the same with Brown Eye Vitamin... :lol: I don’t know anymore.  And to add to the confusion, hubby is back and he has his own agenda... has he been brainwashed too?  The Group functions like a cult so it has tentacles everywhere...chop one off and another grows in its place...it has a belief system that has zealots...so it’s going to be hard to take down.  I am wondering if Vitamin’s dad was a part of it all...it’s strange that his file in the ledger was conveniently erased... And the new water cooler in the room?  Might be bugged? :lol:

I do know one thing though...ChiGwang’s version of “justice” isn’t as straightforward as ShiMok’s.  So I question the validity of his “version” of justice.  It’s like saying “choose the lesser evil”...still evil though?  And it’s okay to fabricate evidence to get the bad guys?  Because going about it the “right” way doesn’t get you results?  It makes CG’s version of justice very “grey”.  Fabricated evidence in CG’s case went badly with Vitamin’s dad (sorry I can’t get his moniker out of my head).  His measure of justice is “to prevent death of people around him”.  It’s like saying if you can’t beat them at their game then join them, but doesn’t that then bring you down to their level?  Let’s just say as protagonists I much prefer ShiMok and YeoJin, CG and TJ are far to “grey” for my liking.  Protagonists like CG and TJ purport to clean out the system...but their methods aren’t exactly “clean”...it doesn’t leave much confidence in the system.  Cleaning out the system with dirty methods doesn’t send out a message that playing dirty is not to be tolerated.  If nothing at all, it just says the ends justifies the means.  Even if the means isn’t by the book/legal.

• Like 2

@Ameera Ali FYI I’ll be busy tomorrow morning doing the following:

- refreshing Netflix to see if the new episodes are available (I hope to see 4 instead of the usual 2 episodes. I think the drama gods should give us that considering we had to wait 2 weeks for new episodes!!!)

- ogling at HB.. the amazing man in uniform, those dimples!! 

- hoping for some jealous scenes (I think we can all agree that jealous and protective captain Ri is the best) 

- and just bec I’m dying for a first kiss, I will be watching and hoping to see it in the new episodes. :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Anyone reading Meghan x Harry saga?

I keep forgetting they exist. when I logged out of my yahoo mail, it popped up in yahoo news and I was like "oh the baby came out? it is quite big now?" :sweatingbullets:...

• LOL 3

@triplem I finished Watcher. That ending... <_<.  Did you like it?  Imma like...just move Lady Commissioner into National Assembly...and give her MORE power (I am scratching my head as to the rationale for that thinking process :blink:)... so long as it’s no longer on my turf... it’s cool?  I think I can understand them pushing her to retirement but to just give her more power when she was already incapable of wielding the portion she was given is just ludicrous?  Next thing you know she’ll launch a warhead into North Korea (for the better good)?  I guess they were planning for S2 with that sort of ending... leaves room... but I am not sure I will tune in... I think the drive home point they have is that none of them can be trusted to be on the side of “good” on their own.  They need each other to stay accountable.  So as a team, they will get the job done “right” (the means they utilize are unorthodox and illegal sometimes) and catch the bad guys but on their own, they can’t be relied on to do the right thing consistently. They have to “watch” each other constantly.  It’s a strange brand of “justice” and it doesn’t sit well with my conscience.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I finished Watcher. That ending... <_<.  Did you like it?  Imma like...just move Lady Commissioner into National Assembly...and give her MORE power (I am scratching my head as to the rationale for that thinking process :blink:)... so long as it’s no longer on my turf... it’s cool?  I think I can understand them pushing her to retirement but to just give her more power when she was already incapable of wielding the portion she was given is just ludicrous?  Next thing you know she’ll launch a warhead into North Korea (for the better good)?  I guess they were planning for S2 with that sort of ending... leaves room... but I am not sure I will tune in... I think the drive home point they have is that none of them can be trusted to be on the side of “good” on their own.  They need each other to stay accountable.  So as a team, they will get the job done “right” (the means they utilize are unorthodox and illegal sometimes) and catch the bad guys but on their own, they can’t be relied on to do the right thing consistently. They have to “watch” each other constantly.  It’s a strange brand of “justice” and it doesn’t sit well with my conscience.

My feelings about the same line too 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, thanie said:

Hopping on the thread and not letting Team Subtract wins :P. May I say Hi to anyone who's green rn @angelangie, @bairama, @Lmangla and @Ameera Ali :grimace:. I seldom see this play yard empty :)

so your target not letting sub team wins 

but you tag 2 of the sub team :joy: 

Kisses  @Sejabin :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 3

@cenching awww he sounds good! Binnie can do no wrong :wub:

8 hours ago, bairama said:

Hoppity hoppity hop

to everyone who's reading this..

Wishing you a great year:heart:

@bairama hi my friend! How are you doing?? 

Just checked and new episodes of Chocolate and Crash Landing on You are not available yet. :bawling:

In the meantime I am watching the last episode of King2Hearts. I re-watched the whole thing and man, LSG is just so dang hot in this one. And his acting is superb. HJW looks so good in it too. Love her body especially when she wears that white dress in ep 19. I still rate this drama 10/10. :wub:

seriously considering starting Love and Destiny after I finish K2H 

Go team Sub!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Well, he needs some works on the breathing and vibrato but considered he is not a singer AT ALL plus he is HOT, so he is great.....:joy:

Yes, I agree!! And he’s singing in English too!

• Love 4