Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@lynne22 @phikyl I know I know. Deng lun is not the main lead. Main lead or second lead, his character seems to be a good one, bad boy with a heart of gold? Totally my type. And drama itself has some pretty good reviews even though it's regarded as a tear jerker. 

I'm kinda in a funky mood right now, I never thought I would like a makjang drama like Because of you, but I did. Maybe I'm seeking for these kind of drama because seeing them go through tragedy like that makes me feel better about my problems in life. LOL. Anyways @phikyl I didn't open your spoiler box, because I'm totally going to watch this drama. Even if it has a sad, ambiguous ending, I'm pretty sure you would've already come up with an explanation or an alternate ending, and won't you share that with me after I finish watching it. Even if you don't have anything, I'm okay with it as long as the bittersweet/sad ending makes sense. Sighh

@mouse007 @lynne22 @angelangie I was totally not going to watch Ashes of love even though I'm in love with Deng Lun right now. Just not in the mood for period/XianXia dramas. But Its now available on netflix!!!!!!!! Sheeeeesh. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@kokodus :phew:. I actually didn't write up an alternate ending for this one. While the ending is the way it is and I don't necessarily like it, I feel it's fitting for the story. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus 

Ashes of love is a good story... pure and sweet love that faces tragedy because of their parent's past entanglements ... both ended up scarred, but luckily they still got a second chance... It has a good fitting ending... It's really worth it.. despite the fillers LOL.

Try it... I think you'll like it. hehe.... *shamelessly promoting again*

1rzo6qbx3798u9b7byn6tax3c.gif?w=656

@stroppyse Hiiii... how are you???

~ No number for today ~ 

• Like 5

+2

@lynne22 Phoenix always loves her no matter what :blush: I just love it because  no one can shakes his heart to her. xixixixi.

I feel as exotic as Suzanna now. it is just she is breathing inside her tomb. Bernapas dalam kubur. We are in here bernapas dalam SPJ. breathing inside the responsilibility letters. We will get tetanus because of SPJ ~_~ so pity of us :bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Anyway... the kiss scene in aquaman is censored in Indonesia and I was like :joy: :joy: when I finally see it in YT... @dotonly @Sejabin @stargazer187

I've been thinking why did this scene is cut... it doesn't look any different than any other kiss scene in movies.. hahhaa.. quite colorful even hahahaa..

... random theory: maybe they want to discourage people/children from attempting to kiss underwater? :sweatingbullets:... (usually when our censor board cuts scenes, it is always PG related reasons like that...)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

... random theory: maybe they want to discourage people/children from attempting to kiss underwater? :sweatingbullets:... (usually when our censor board cuts scenes, it is always PG related reasons like that...)

it's LOGIC!! xixixixi.. perhaps.. :blush:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... you might be right :joy:

~ No number for today ~ 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1