Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

17 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@angelangieGood girl. :D MVP!

Their voices are amazing. Davichi were also on my Spotify Top 5 list of artists I listened to the most. 

lols cant fault it....their vocal are amazing and i even them on my playlist in my car lols....when im stuck in the traffic jam lols their songs is among those that i listen to :) 

• Like 2

I still canot find my sister due Sunda strait accident. We were in Kalianda. I need miracle, please

Sorry to bother. 

• Sad 4

14 minutes ago, abnoch said:

I still canot find my sister due Sunda strait accident. We were in Kalianda. I need miracle, please

Sorry to bother. 

Did you mean your sis @bairama is missing during that tsunami incident ? :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Sad 3

+2

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ahhh yes I know Davichi from all their famous OST. So are they splitting and they are going solo?

Oh, nonono. They are not splitting, they even do a new years concert in a week as Davichi. She just records a single album, Lee Ha-eri, the other half of Davichi released a single album last year. 

I loved that song.

I guess it's just her turn this time. :D 

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols cant fault it....their vocal are amazing and i even them on my playlist in my car lols....when im stuck in the traffic jam lols their songs is among those that i listen to :) 

Haha, while driving I listen to other songs, something that doesn't make me melancholic or puts me in a dreamy state. While driving I need something more forward and louder, something that makes me happy while crushing down the Autobahn. :D 

Some songs make you faster on their own.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Haha, while driving I listen to other songs, something that doesn't make me melancholic or puts me in a dreamy state. While driving I need something more forward and louder, something that makes me happy while crushing down the Autobahn. :D 

Some songs make you faster on their own.

it all depends on my moods some times.....but i cant take too hard....as i found them noisy sometimes i prefer pop or sentimental :) 

• Like 3