Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, triplem said:

After Pretty Noona , I’m staying clear from all dramas where Noona romances is the focus .( my husband , god bless him is still trying to finish it ...I’m like why :crazy:)?So I really can’t pick up encounter . I did watch some cuts on IG ...I dunno ...I can’t feel chemie btwn the pair ....( pls don’t kill me all PBG & SHK fans ) 

lols dont worry....actually i still cant get the picture of PBG with KYJ out of my head... :P so i dunno about watching him with another lead for now lols

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

164 :joy: :bawling:

Gosip today. my friend (who is sitting next to me at office), and her ex, are fighting because of their cat. LOLS :bawling: KWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKKW :joy: Hua Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. so when they were still in a relationship they bought a cat together. LOLS :joy:  now they break up and her ex asked her to delete all their picts with that cat on IG. and she said to him "why don't you just die and swapped by the tsunami." HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :joy: WKWKWKWKWKKW :joy: oh gosh. nowadays people break up and fight because of their dogs or cats wkwkwkwkwk :joy: this can't reach my logic. wkwkwkwwk :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, triplem said:

After Pretty Noona , I’m staying clear from all dramas where Noona romances is the focus .( my husband , god bless him is still trying to finish it ...I’m like why :crazy:)?So I really can’t pick up encounter . I did watch some cuts on IG ...I dunno ...I can’t feel chemie btwn the pair ....( pls don’t kill me all PBG & SHK fans ) 

LOLs I struggled to finish Pretty Noona too.. It started great and then it just sorta died for me. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@stargazer187 @kokodus either we are all really compatible with Park Bo Gum or the quiz never results in Song Joong Ki. LOL :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

36 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

LOLs I struggled to finish Pretty Noona too.. It started great and then it just sorta died for me. 

I dropped it right after episode 1. It bored me to death. 

+2

• Like 8

there are couple of C-Drama that went on live today and honestly i want to catch it.....as it seems light hearted too

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

there are couple of C-Drama that went on live today and honestly i want to catch it.....as it seems light hearted too

@angelangie which ones?

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@stargazer187 @kokodus either we are all really compatible with Park Bo Gum or the quiz never results in Song Joong Ki. LOL :joy:

Oh pretty Noona...went down hill in the middle ...  :huh:..urghh ...and @stargazer187 the survey is skewed ..everyone gets PBG . Me too . But He’s not my type :D 

@angelangie How many dramas are you watching? I think it’s a lot right ?

@Dhakra Ohhhhh do not remind me of Manhole :lol:....

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6