Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 .. at first yes. It’s strange ^_^.. I just like the main lead. That girl is so wise :blush:

i will think about it....cant commit....being in a drama right now have me kinda overwhelm with my slow internet pace lols so i cant commit for now.....

@lynne22 knows how i feel lols....currently Ever Night already taken all my energy lols

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Does somebody watch "Memories of the Alhambra"? It seems nice and from what I read so far, it sounds like it is a little bit like "The Package", which is the drama I love and hate the most at the same time.

Speaking of which, we also have to do "our favourite dramas of 2018", I enjoy reading excitement about dramas people liked.

• Like 5

@DhakraI'm watching Memories of Alhambra. It's good but a little confusing. Intriguing is the word. Lol. 

• Like 7

@kokodus I have to check out Park Bo Gum's other dramas.. I think I've only seen Moonlight.. LOL but I love him. :wub:

I saw this quiz - "Are you compatible with Song Joong Ki or Park Bo Gum".... and I'm compatible with...

Spoiler

Park%20Bo%20Gum_zpsq3g35zis.png

Memories of Alhambra gives me the Goblin feels.. I plan on watching it as well.

Ashes will be the longest drama I've ever watched when I finish it.. 60 episodes is no joke! I'm only on ep 33 and my emotions are already so all over the place. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Does somebody watch "Memories of the Alhambra"? It seems nice and from what I read so far, it sounds like it is a little bit like "The Package", which is the drama I love and hate the most at the same time.

Speaking of which, we also have to do "our favourite dramas of 2018", I enjoy reading excitement about dramas people liked.

im thinking of picking that up but currently i already have like 4 on my list even though "Love until The End" is losing it grip on me....i didnt like how the written took marriage like a piece of chess instead of a sacred knot in between 2 individuals......

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@angelangie I only have 3 dramas and I'm already struggling. I've put the Third Charm on hold. I am still trying to keep up with Ashes and Fluttering Warning

• Like 5

Gah the dying scene in the mortal realm.... so beautiful and so painful at the same time. :bawling:

• Like 4

@kokodus ~ please tell me that shancai isn't that stupid? just watching around ep 16ish of meteor garden where they are in canada and her two college mates who just tagged along lied and the leads ended up almost caught in a blizzard. how dumb can she be to forgive them and say house cleaning is a punishment? why is that female leads are that incredibly stupid? there is good and forgiveness but there is self-preservation... :unsure:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I only have 3 dramas and I'm already struggling. I've put the Third Charm on hold. I am still trying to keep up with Ashes and Fluttering Warning

so now u know my plate is full.....cant handle much more lols.....

unless u want me to divide my attention lols......there is another 6 episode to go for Fluttering Love and give or take another 3 weeks for Love Until The End.... :x......

Ever Night is not near the end as yet as it had a total of 60 episode and i did pick up 'My Demon Master' lols no it is not stated in my sig which i will probably add by end of tonight lols....

it is only 10.25pm where i am but im nodding off lols.....pretty tucker out.....right now....

• Like 5

208 :star:

story of yanxi palace is really interesting. everybody is thinking like playing chess game. 10 steps ahead than the current situations xixixixixi. I hate the idea of we must to adore one man and share him with 100 wives wkwkwk but this is interesting. at the end as women we must to be wiser because we all are smart and clever. we must to speak less than our husband not because we can't match him. it is to honour him. someone taught me this before but yet she speaks 10 books than her husband. later I feel it's better to not listen to her wkkwwk. what she said it's not what she's done. I prefer a teacher who has integrity. her words = her actions.. tsk! :unsure:

but sometimes man can be so big headed just because we honour them. when this is happened, it's the time to show him all of his mistakes and weakness and point them out right in front of his face. just like in the chess game. the queen will do the checkmate. sya la la la la :blush:

oh I hate it if people slammed the door now. feels like my heart will jump out of my chest :confounded: my neighbors just slammed their car's doors. wtf. I almost got heart attacks

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 5