Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 @nrllee @Lawyerh

Rabbit wants to act in a romance drama soooo bad....^_^...you go run marathon first in Boston 1947 then go actively find love bah lol

The female lead should watch her back from Wolfie :joy:. But he looks really handsome in the pictures :love:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just to clarify -- who is jenny, SW, rabbit, wolfe, SW-HJ ship? which drama is this?

so many conversations, maybe we need a header on the post to identify the drama we are talking about! ^_^

Jenny and Sun Woo from Secret Boutique. For us, more like moons-dongsaeng relationship. SW-HJ ship is referring to Sun Woo and Hyun Ji (a younger female lead of Secret Boutique) 

Rabbit and Wolfie, I will let @Sushimi introduce to you, but just a hint, they’re from her latest drama that she is still having serious withdrawals from. 

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just to clarify -- who is jenny, SW, rabbit, wolfe, SW-HJ ship? which drama is this?

so many conversations, maybe we need a header on the post to identify the drama we are talking about! ^_^

Another minus for team sub, left behind hot topic

• LOL 4

30 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

There was once a rabbit who aspires to be a writer, he reaches Seoul & decided to stay in this cheap studio.

...which was strangely named Eden although at first glance it looked a lot more like Hell :lol:

• LOL 3

In Secret Boutique, how did JJ's brother die? Did he drown? JJ obviously don't have romantic feelings for YSW. I think she regards him as her substitute brother. YSW thinks he loves JJ but he's actually v grateful and it's a brotherly kinda admiration and devotion for JJ protecting him and bringing him up all these years.

YSW=the actor Kim Jae Young is already 31 years old and was playing minor roles for a long time till he got noticed in 100 Days My Prince. It's strange how some actors hit gold at their 1st drama and others take a long time.

Korean men seem to like older women in real life and also Japanese women. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

In Secret Boutique, how did JJ's brother die? Did he drown? JJ obviously don't have romantic feelings for YSW. I think she regards him as her substitute brother. YSW thinks he loves JJ but he's actually v grateful and it's a brotherly kinda admiration and devotion for JJ protecting him and bringing him up all these years.

YSW=the actor Kim Jae Young is already 31 years old and was playing minor roles for a long time till he got noticed in 100 Days My Prince. It's strange how some actors hit gold at their 1st drama and others take a long time.

Korean men seem to like older women in real life and also Japanese women. 

I don´t remember which episode it was but there was a flashback to JJ´s childhood. Her brother was covered in bandage and sitting in a wheelchair. I guess because of the circumstances on the day he was born...he wasn´t really healthy and  eventually died. JJ went to spread his ashes into the ocean and tha´s when she rescued YSW who fell into the water. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :joy:

@Ameera Ali HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *Sejabin is laughing and rolling on the floor now while watching the first part of nokdu tale ep 2

If you laugh now see what waiting in other episodes :mrgreen: this drama in  every turn is hilarious :D

how you find vagabond :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

:joy: :bawling: ottoke if the girl fall in love with him? The signal would be so wrong but will also feel so right :bawling: WKWKWKWKKW :joy: 

*I am worried that I laugh and cry now because last time when I laughed and cried when watch mr. Bean, earthquakes and tsunami happened in here wkkwwkkw :joy: :bawling:

I don’t want to spoiler it for you but their relationship will be  more weird/hilarious 

The only thing can describe their relationship is his famous line :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2