Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I actually like  Jenny Jang and her Husband together because I feel like they understand each other even tho they don´t talk much.

Isn’t husband into masculine type :joy:

they may work it out , if she show him more muscling relationship  :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Wolfie took ‘devouring’ to a whole new level...^_^ He is hungry!...Hungry for rabbit! 

Wolfie chew rabbit spit him out now rabbit is grey :love: Grey Rabbit like like!

me after realising my fan girl went overdrive

very poetic words :joy:...Somehow I instantly knew who the wolfie the rabbit are. Strangely enough it really fit them :lol:

"Chagiya"  now got a creepy undertone to it :lol:

+2

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yesss that word will forever be stained with those thoughts! 

As for wolfie & rabbit...only special people knows! So congratulations you are one of the special people!

*violently shake your hand, welcoming you*

giphy.gif 

+2

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 it’s hilarious how just now Wolfie was spotted with Goblin they made a heart. Then some fans angry & they were like WOLFIE IS RABBIT’S :rage:

:joy:

LOL the Goblin got replaced with the rabbit. The wolf better protect the rabbit well or the Goblin may come after him for revenge :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@triplem I hope it´s not a detour and that my ship will reach it´s destination :love:. I don´t think that Jenny Jang  will ever see him as something more than a brother. I actually like  Jenny Jang and her Husband together because I feel like they understand each other even tho they don´t talk much. But unfortunately he is swimming for the other side of the ocean. I just hope that YSW won´t die while trying to protect Jenny or something. 

+2

@Sarang21 Yeah I prefer Jenny Jang with her husband too for the same reasons as you. Her husband was the only one in the family who showed real kindness to Jenny Jang when she was young and working as a maid for the family. I'm hoping he'll swim both sides of the ocean  later in the story :lol: Is YSW her brother and he doesn't know it yet? Is JJ not telling him that cos she wants to protect him? Every enemy of JJ would want to kidnap YSW if they knew he's her brother and her Achilles tendon.

@Asohib How are you? Miss you !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Wolfie is rabbit de! Jo Jong forever! @Sarang21

Reveal hidden contents

2-E79-F70-F-82-CD-45-E0-A45-D-5-CA64-C4-

:rage::joy: But it’s hilarious how they did that lol but wolfie should find his new pet liao

At what kind of event was that they are doing hearts? :joy:

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

@Sarang21 Yeah I prefer Jenny Jang with her husband too for the same reasons as you. Her husband was the only one in the family who showed real kindness to Jenny Jang when she was young and working as a maid for the family. I'm hoping he'll swim both sides of the ocean  later in the story :lol: Is YSW her brother and he doesn't know it yet? Is JJ not telling him that cos she wants to protect him? Every enemy of JJ would want to kidnap YSW if they knew he's her brother and her Achilles tendon.

@Asohib How are you? Miss you !

LOL I hope so too :joy:. But the story is so somber that I don´t really see a happy ending....I think it´s  going to be a bittersweet one. 

YSW is not her real brother. Her real brother died when she was still young. 

+2

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

At what kind of event was that they are doing hearts? :joy:

LOL I hope so too :joy:. But the story is so somber that I don´t really see a happy ending....I think it´s  going to be a bittersweet one. 

YSW is not her real brother. Her real brother died when she was still young. 

+2

+2

Of course you wouldn’t see happy ending with husband :joy: when the wife spend her night sleeping in 

5da216e07a400622868084.jpg?download

@triplem I don’t know , crazy only wouldn’t choose this face :joy:

5da216bebf6c1482628477.jpg?download

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

Yeah I prefer Jenny Jang with her husband too for the same reasons as you. Her husband was the only one in the family who showed real kindness to Jenny Jang when she was young and working as a maid for the family.

He is gay. Nope if I can vote. They could remain friends. Friendship can be more precious than a romantic relationship sometimes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Since team sub is losing I should join team add too @Ameera Ali  :mrgreen:

+2

:D welcome to add team 

sub team losing members just like oppa losing his hair while fighting :joy: 

5da2535f5f87b120362548.gif?download

*thanks god their was third person there to save his hair 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@triplem I hope it´s not a detour and that my ship will reach it´s destination :love:. I don´t think that Jenny Jang  will ever see him as something more than a brother. I actually like  Jenny Jang and her Husband together because I feel like they understand each other even tho they don´t talk much. But unfortunately he is swimming for the other side of the ocean. I just hope that YSW won´t die while trying to protect Jenny or something. 

+2

I too hope it’s not a detour and nobody dies. It is so clear to me that she just loves him only as younger brother. With her gestures when they were younger at the place she worked at, the way she hugs him... it’s a big sis to li’l bro kind of love. So it’s just him crushing on her. When she is feeling low, the person she called is her husband, saying that she needs him and please come back... 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1