Add and Subtract Game

Admin

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

I will check out Leverage for Kim Kwon :lol:. Hope I have time .

He’s a good guy in Leverage (for a change).  He’s plays a “human weapon”... but on the flip side, his alter ego goes to mush with his puppy dog. :lol:  (From the trailer).  Should be a fun ride.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sushimi I am trying to track down the movie he starred in about the children in a choir?  That looks right up my alley.  Looks like a feel good movie?  Can’t find it anywhere. :tears:

Wasn’t Merciless the one that made it to Cannes?  I forget.  I know one of his movies made the cut. Pretty prestigious. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali I will check out Leverage for Kim Kwon :lol:. Hope I have time . And congrats my dear on immortality. I wish I could say use those points & go shopping. 

@Sushimi that drama is Extraordinary You . I hv been following spoilers online . I like the 2nd male lead though I read he’s a jerk . He’s  @Sarang21 favourite from www. 

I´m so bummed that he is playing such a jerk  and he is not going to get the girl :bawling:. But I think he will change later on when he becomes aware that he is a character. Unfortunately it will be too late...

My ship in Secret boutique looks like it´s about to sail...I´m so happy about that :D.

+2

• Like 1

@Sarang21 @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali ~ did you all read the latest saga from the cat lady divorce? what I found hilarious is how dispatch is being appreciated for their mad detective skills! :lol:.. noticing the bathrobe and then hunting down the hotel and year based on logo and colour -- serious detective work!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358349wpp/dispatch-analyzes-photo-uploaded-by-ku-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyuns-lawyer-gives-response

• LOL 4

On 10/9/2019 at 8:47 AM, angelangie said:

where is @Asohib & @refuse2sink lols

@triplem now they want to introduce GST again

@angelangie Hi ! Am very busy at work. I've never been a gym person but my sons made me join the gym cos I'm a real couch potato and getting really really unfit. So pretty tired at the end of the day hence haven't logged in much.

Your trip to Japan's coming up. How's your preparation going ? I bought the heat tech leggings from Uniglo and found them v useful. Price not that much cheaper in Japan. Now there's a big typhoon sweeping over Tokyo etc. Metros have been stopped and flights cancelled. Hope the weather will be fine by the time you get there. 

• Like 2

If anyone wants to watch a lovely feel good movie, Be With You with So JiSub and Son YeJin is gorgeous.  I am watching it again.  Be ready with the tissues.  But it’s lovely from beginning to end.  Tender and cinematically exquisite.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali ~ did you all read the latest saga from the cat lady divorce? what I found hilarious is how dispatch is being appreciated for their mad detective skills! :lol:.. noticing the bathrobe and then hunting down the hotel and year based on logo and colour -- serious detective work!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358349wpp/dispatch-analyzes-photo-uploaded-by-ku-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyuns-lawyer-gives-response

I know right? We are truly living in strange times where Dispatch is being praised for their detective work. :joy:

The saying,  birds of the same feather flocks together is really true when it comes to her supporters. Some are now saying that the actress AJH was having an affair with is not the one in his upcoming drama but either Lee Da Hee or Moon Ji In from his previous drama beauty inside. Apparently GHS best friend SHJ was the one feeding her the information since she was also in that drama...:grimace:

One of her fans also said that he noticed his affair back then because he changed by acting and dressing childish ...... I feel like I'm in the twilight zone :joy:

I also noticed that she lost some subscribers on Instagram.

+2

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

We will lost our entertainment then? But im not too worry :lol: I think she'll re-appear again. What do u think? And isnt she suppose to go back to uni? 

she will definitely reappear too which is why I started laughing on reading that. the only way this will stop is when the divorce is finally granted and she has no reason to talk about him. didn't read about her going to uni. that was the song song couple lady who was taking a break to study art?

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

she will definitely reappear too which is why I started laughing on reading that. the only way this will stop is when the divorce is finally granted and she has no reason to talk about him. didn't read about her going to uni. that was the song song couple lady who was taking a break to study art?

No no she also said that she was going back to uni and that the reason why she was retiring from the entertainment industry only for her to release a song afterwards :joy:.

• LOL 3

45 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

No no she also said that she was going back to uni and that the reason why she was retiring from the entertainment industry only for her to release a song afterwards :joy:.

her stories tend to be so entertaining. I was really amused by her statement that she was so tired from housework and so ignored her husband. if she was a working mom with 5 kids, that makes sense. she just has pets and the best part about cats and dogs is that they take care of themselves and you just have to feed them. :joy:

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

her stories tend to be so entertaining. I was really amused by her statement that she was so tired from housework and so ignored her husband. if she was a working with 5 kids, that makes sense. she just has pets and the best part about cats and dogs is that they take care of themselves and you just have to feed them. :joy:

She was so tired but had time to write  a book about her past relationship....yeah right. That's another thing that is annoying me too...her fans are mad About the picture of his past relationship but it's okay for her to write a book about her ex. That's when I know that those people are simply biased. She is now posting her "Art" on IG. She even responded to a fan comment and now they are loosing their mind :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

She was so tired but had time to write  a book about her past relationship....yeah right. That's another thing that is annoying me too...her fans are mad About the picture of his past relationship but it's okay for her to write a book about her ex. That's when I know that those people are simply biased. She is now posting her "Art" on IG. She even responded to a fan comment and now they are loosing their mind :joy:

+2

it is difficult to understand fan mindset who think this woman is sweet when she writes a book about her ex. it probably wasn't flattering but even if it was, how would you feel if someone wrote about your relationship in a book filled with all sorts of personal details. did that fella sign off on his privacy? it is a violation in many ways and shows this woman has no sense of boundaries. to top it off, she was married at the time. why on earth would anyone talk about their ex if you are happy in your marriage? and too publicly? that itself shows the relationship was troubled if she was sitting there thinking about her ex instead of concentrating on her present. wouldn't a spouse feel insulted if their partner was spending their time thinking about the past? so yea, the woman is a bit off from my view but to each their own. shrug.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I recently watched another SJS movie  ( 2 eps drama) where Kim Ji Won was the FL  called  One Sunny Day. The story was nothing much but I was quite surprised that the pairing worked for me . It was one of those sweet stress free movies

Haha :lol:  great minds think alike.  I did too.  I think I am slowly going through So JiSub movies/dramas.  I like his depiction of the angst ridden, sullen brooding hero.  He does those well.  Even if the movie is just full on violence with little plot, he holds my interest for those scenes where he just broods.  I even watched Little Cabin in the Forest for him.  I fast forwarded Park ShinHye segments :lol:.  For some reason, SJS doing nothing much and just living minimalistically was sufficient.  It was therapeutic and calming.  The complete opposite of PSH who seemed to be always doing things or dancing or being elaborate in trying to live off grid.  There’s something very monastic about SJS.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

If anyone wants to watch a lovely feel good movie, Be With You with So JiSub and Son YeJin is gorgeous.  I am watching it again.  Be ready with the tissues.  But it’s lovely from beginning to end.  Tender and cinematically exquisite.

@nrllee did the oppa die in the end ? I'm not watching if oppa dies. I'll watch if the heroine dies but not the oppa. :D I'm watching Secret Boutique atm. What is the name of the love drama my Secret Boutique oppa is starring in ? Also watching Vagabond while waiting for new Secret Boutique episodes to air. I like LSG. He's got such an adorable face and doesn't look Korean-nothing bad intended by that Korean statement. Just an observation. Honestly some of the K oppas have similar square jaw features. I'm going to search YouTube to see how LSG kisses. Hope he doesn't eat the girl's face up. I prefer gentle kisses. Western shows don't do gentle kisses anymore. Heck ! They don't even do kisses unless it's followed by sex.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

did the oppa die in the end ? I'm not watching if oppa dies. I'll watch if the heroine dies but not the oppa.

No he lives :).  So safe to watch. It’s a nice feel good movie.  Family friendly.  Just great story telling. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

talking about books @Sarang21 @Lawyerh, she will probably write another one after the divorce is finalized with a collection of IG posts and other notes on how her ex-husband ruined her life. but not sure if her fans will buy as they hate him now. ^_^

Yes I´m sure she will do something like that. Her fans for sure will buy it since they didn´t have any problem buying her last book about her past relationships. It apparently became a best seller.

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

It sounds interesting @Sarang21 ask ur mom permission to buy :lol: But im worried it will be compilation of housework complaining story :sweat_smile: 

So far her story a bit repetitive. But I guess im just too bored, so always stay tune to her update lol....

Btw I hate housework too :mrgreen:

Then I will have to keep the content of the book a secret from my mom or else she won´t buy it :joy:

I hate housework too so I have to find a cleaning oppa to do all the work for me :mrgreen:

@triplem I hope it´s not a detour and that my ship will reach it´s destination :love:. I don´t think that Jenny Jang  will ever see him as something more than a brother. I actually like  Jenny Jang and her Husband together because I feel like they understand each other even tho they don´t talk much. But unfortunately he is swimming for the other side of the ocean. I just hope that YSW won´t die while trying to protect Jenny or something. 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@nrllee did the oppa die in the end ? I'm not watching if oppa dies. I'll watch if the heroine dies but not the oppa. :D I'm watching Secret Boutique atm. What is the name of the love drama my Secret Boutique oppa is starring in ? Also watching Vagabond while waiting for new Secret Boutique episodes to air. I like LSG. He's got such an adorable face and doesn't look Korean-nothing bad intended by that Korean statement. Just an observation. Honestly some of the K oppas have similar square jaw features. I'm going to search YouTube to see how LSG kisses. Hope he doesn't eat the girl's face up. I prefer gentle kisses. Western shows don't do gentle kisses anymore. Heck ! They don't even do kisses unless it's followed by sex.

OMG I´m laughing at that statement...but yes some people should eat before filming a kiss scene. The way they would be devouring the girl´s face one would think that they haven´t eaten for days. :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1