Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra See all the girls have this super power called intuition, we can be dumb and ditzy all the time but when it comes to this matter, trust me we would know it. If the guy is no good we would pretend like he doesn't even exist to ward off any confrontation headache. LOL. But yeah as others have said, only some guys are really shy and don't make any move at all. I would just assume that those guys are not interested in us enough to make a move.

Anyways, Boys or girls, if you like someone it is your responsibility to make it clear to the other. Being shy and tsundere is not going to cut it, you would be doomed to live alone all your life. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

+2

@LmanglaAh, finally someone. :D I bet there are a lot of comedy stories hidden there. ^_^

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

to better explain @Dhakra, -- I never watched this show but my friend saw this scene and was rolling with laughter because she said it reminded her of me. :sweatingbullets:.. I have also had other people tell me about this because they were all reminded of me. ^_^ to be fair, thats accurate on what happened at times. so yea, closer to 1.

:joy: Omg that's gold! I like it. Finally someone who doesn't rely on his mindreading superpowers.

@kokodusSo you have this super power aswell? What's your take on it then? How often did you realize it?

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

But yeah as others have said, only some guys are really shy and don't make any move at all. I would just assume that those guys are not interested in us enough to make a move.

Wow, that sentence is so wrong in so many ways that I don't even know where to start. :D Fear doesn't mean they are not interested. These two things you mention don't have anything in common.

Some are just to scared to be rejected or destroy something that cannot be rebuild.

Once you ask her out, there is no turning back and it may end up like a dark cloud above you. Sometimes not saying anything is saving something precious before it's gone.

Some value friendship more than losing someone due to a confession that gets rejected.

kekeke... lots of comedy stories @Dhakra! hahahah...

I was once on a date and didn't even know it was one because I had assumed that it was the usual friends gathering. so through the dinner I was seething that none of the other friends had shown up and I kept complaining how rude they were that they had ditched us last minute. :lol: he was so embarrassed that he didn't even correct me. so after dinner, he said that he would drop me and I was confused "why????" and was like "don't waste your time. we live on opposite directions. I will see you later." .. realizing that this wasn't going anywhere, he tried to walk me to the station and was attempting to hold my hand and my response was "what happened? was there something on the road?" :joy:

it was only when I went home and spoke to my friend asking her why she didn't show up that I realized that it was a date. my friend had no idea about the dinner and was like "what dinner? no one told me. otherwise, I would have come! why wasn't I invited?" :lol::lol: anyways, that was that and I subtly made it clear that I wasn't interested in him other than as a friend and so he gave up.

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Ofcourse @Dhakra I'm a girl too. I have that super power. 9 out of 10 times I can tell if a guy likes me or not. 

24 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Wow, that sentence is so wrong in so many ways that I don't even know where to start. :D Fear doesn't mean they are not interested. These two things you mention don't have anything in common.

Some are just to scared to be rejected or destroy something that cannot be rebuild.

Once you ask her out, there is no turning back and it may end up like a dark cloud above you. Sometimes not saying anything is saving something precious before it's gone.

Some value friendship more than losing someone due to a confession that gets rejected.

I don't like that kind of attitude really. He may love me more than anyone else but he has to tell that for me to know. Some guys hesitate so much that they would rather take their love with them to their grave but not confess to the girl. It's really stupid. Even if you value friendship, I can't see how you can live with yourself if she ends up marrying someone else and you still has to be there for her as her "friend". I find that pathetic. Also I can't imagine living with a guy who is that hesitant, how will I know if he is not like that in every other aspect of life. "Oh I'm afraid, I can't have a baby, oh I'm afraid, I can't buy a house, blah blah...." Guys who are proactive are much more sexier, trust me. Life is short, love is all or none phenomenon, either you go all the way or you just back off. Don't torture yourself and her by pretending to be a friend if you love someone. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

This is the... “I don’t know but I slept through the entire way.” Situation...You have loads of guy friends is it?

kekeke... yea, I get along well with guys for the most part. someone said that I am like friendly neighbour sister. so they don't treat me as a guy but they feel comfortable with me like a sister. many times when it went from friend to potential love interest, I totally missed the cues. hence the comedies.

so @Dhakra ~ there have been situations when your description of 10 --  10 is when he just breathes and you know, he likes you.  --  was spot on. in those instances, they were not friends and I didn't really know them. so when they looked at you (not in a creepy lecherous way), it was obvious that he was very much attracted to you.

• LOL 2

@Sushimi ~ ekekek... I don't do well with hints. even when a guy is flirting with me, I tend to think of it as hilarious and more amusing. some of the guys I knew had that kind of flirty personality and so would flirt and tease me just for laughs. both of us would laugh.

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

Er..that the guy is internally crying because you don’t get his hints lmangla.

test the water so if it fails you can still be friends eh

you sure it’s just jokes? 

oh definitely jokes. these are the type of guys that would be utterly serious if they really liked you and no beating around the bush. I knew their serious side as we talked lots about all sorts of things -- so I understood how they were. it is not like serious flirting but more like teasing and word play.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I was once on a date and didn't even know it was one because I had assumed that it was the usual friends gathering. so through the dinner I was seething that none of the other friends had shown up and I kept complaining how rude they were that they had ditched us last minute. :lol: he was so embarrassed that he didn't even correct me. so after dinner, he said that he would drop me and I was confused "why????" and was like "don't waste your time. we live on opposite directions. I will see you later." .. realizing that this wasn't going anywhere, he tried to walk me to the station and was attempting to hold my hand and my response was "what happened? was there something on the road?"

:lol:... reminds me of my first Prom night when my date started to get way too obvious.  I avoided him the rest of the night... and disappeared when he tried to grab my hand to “walk me home”... I swear he would’ve probably tried to make headway with a kiss so I rushed out and didn’t even say goodbye. :lol:.  Live and learn.  Next Ball I took my handsome brother... no such problems and I had the time of my life.  Because I was in an all girls school, none of the other girls had seen my brother before so they all just thought I scored big, I caught a fair number casting him a side eye admiringly (my brother is tall, broad shouldered, buff and good looking :huh: - he had offers to model thrown at him before :lol:)... good times.

• LOL 3