Add and Subtract Game

Admin

No number since consecutive post, but I'm curious, so I have a question for all girls in here. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good do you think are you in reading if a guy is interested in you? Do you know instantly if a guy is interested in you or do you have absolutely no idea at all?

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

No number since consecutive post, but I'm curious, so I have a question for all girls in here. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good do you think are you in reading if a guy is interested in you? Do you know instantly if a guy is interested in you or do you have absolutely no idea at all?

You have not mentioned 1 is good or 10 is good... anyway, my answer is it depends on the guy. Some guys made it so obvious, some are very careful in making the steps, and some give confusing messages, so yeah, it’s not up to me but the guy. I am not dense, if a guy show the slightest interest, I can immediately tell. Then, I guess it depends on the girls too, hahaha... Am I confusing you yet?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

<_< Girls are so complicated. I asked one simple question. Sigh.....

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You have not mentioned 1 is good or 10 is good... anyway, my answer is it depends on the guy. Some guys made it so obvious, some are very careful in making the steps, and some give confusing messages, so yeah, it’s not up to me but the guy. I am not dense, if a guy show the slightest interest, I can immediately tell. Then, I guess it depends on the girls too, hahaha... Am I confusing you yet?

1 is you don't even get it when he proposes 

10 is when he just breathes and you know, he likes you. 

That is an answer.....I guess......but......I think have to study first to understand it. 

I need to read it a couple of times to fully get it.

26 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I laughed ktcj. In the end we never come out with the number that @Dhakra requested :joy:

Sigh......-_-

+2

Gosh you all have so high numbers. Girls can read our minds so easily? I feel like I should start wearing a tin foil hat to protect my thoughts. :D 

@ktcjdramaNINE? What in the world are you? :D A trained AI who reads guys minds like a fairytale book? What is 9 then? After one hour of interaction you know what is on his mind?

@Lawyerh EIght? Wow, you all have high numbers.

@Sushimi7? So you say of yourself, that you are able to read a guys mind 7 out of 10 times? Sushi Sushi? My question wasn't on a scale of 1 to 10, how should you behave to be not too obvious.

This isn't about me, I can handle myself and know to a certain degree how far I can push before it gets suspicious. But a guys pov is very different from a girls pov in this one. Guys ALL think we are freaking agents who can hide in the shadows and no one will ever know what we are thinking.

But girls are much better at reading minds or intentions. than we are. So I evaluate where both pov's collabse. 

58 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@ktcjdramaNINE? What in the world are you? :D A trained AI who reads guys minds like a fairytale book? What is 9 then? After one hour of interaction you know what is on his mind?

:P at least I didn’t put down 10... Which is why I explained earlier that it depends on the guy too. Based on past experiences, I was usually right with my guesses that the guy was interested. I am quite a sensitive person when it comes to people’s behaviors and manners. But of course I might have also missed some who hid it well. This unfortunately, I will never know.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@triplemAnother 8, Sigh.

@Lawyerh It seems like that. :D But that's what I was saying. Sure it's not based on facts, but my question implied asking yourself how much you think your ability of reading guys is "in shape". :D 

@ktcjdrama10 would have been overkill :D

But all of your answers suddenly raise a question in my mind. Since you all are on 8 or 9. How long did it take to know your hubby was into you? :D 

@Dhakra I would say I am an 8 as well.  Although if you take into account @ktcjdrama‘s point about how obvious the guy is, I miss those who are so shy that they make zero moves.  I would’ve been happily oblivious to these misses had I not happened upon gossip during a high school reunion where one other female mentioned 2 guys which I had never even imagined were interested had a crush on me :lol:.  High school reunions are dangerous things indeed. :D

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Since you all are on 8 or 9. How long did it take to know your hubby was into you?

Not long because I don’t do covert.  I make it very clear that I am interested (I don’t flirt well :lol:), leave the ball in their court to decide and if the answer is no, I move on.  Obviously not meant to be so no point time wasting.  Hubby took a bit longer to give me his reply because he was (still is) a decade older than me.  He had to ask his friends for advice.  He wanted to make sure he didn’t come across as “predatory” :lol:.

So I guess you can conclude that there are too many variables in the game and to attempt to make any sort of objective rule which says “if he does ABC then bingo he’s interested” is impossible.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

+2

@nrllee Another 8. :D Wow, all of you see it quickly if a guy is interested in you. 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Hubby took a bit longer to give me his reply because he was (still is) a decade older than me.  

Oh that's interesting. I have to keep this in mind. :D 

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

1 is you don't even get it when he proposes 

10 is when he just breathes and you know, he likes you. 

oh dear... everybody is towards 10... but lets just say I am closer to 1. :sweatingbullets:... there were situations where I ended up on quasi dates and realized it was a date after the event. I simply thought a friend was asking me to hang out and I was myself. :lol:.. lets just say there have been lots of comedy!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

to better explain @Dhakra, -- I never watched this show but my friend saw this scene and was rolling with laughter because she said it reminded her of me. :sweatingbullets:.. I have also had other people tell me about this because they were all reminded of me. ^_^ to be fair, thats accurate on what happened at times. so yea, closer to 1.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3