Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

imagine they are really going to do this plot then @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @triplem de oppas form a team of investigators. To hunt my oppas down :joy: but sorry most likely a lot of fans will root for my boys :joy: #twisted

:tounge_wink: We will just have to gather more fans to root for our investigator oppas....

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I kinda want him to pick his future role..something that he hasn’t done before.

I think he’s already filming a movie right now?  He went straight from SFH to this movie.  He’s a busy bee.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

subbing for? Chinese drama? hehehe which one?  i like subbing and i can only help with chinese drama lols

Not that sub, its team sub's sub. U know team sub habits la...like submarine

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

drama wise he wants intense melodrama and I’m like er okayyyy

That’s why generally if he picks one, it’s got depth and substance.  He’s not one to go with easy or flippant.  So yeah next one SiWan I will be on board...Especially if it’s intense melo.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I kinda want to go out & work now...:mellow:

And for those who go out to work, they wish they were back at school :lol:.  Grass is always greener.  Anyway, if anyone is after an “interesting” read, go visit the Goo HyeSun actress thread...I went to read because it popped up as a hot topic... the speculations in there are wild.

• LOL 2