Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I know how the webtoon end..but for a Sec they lied to the readers..and then reveal the actual end! Was so shockkkk 

That’s what makes it good though!! :lol:  I like being surprised. It means the plot/script was clever.  Last time I was surprised by a drama script was Light In Your Eyes.  That was a beautiful plot twist.  So clever and poignant.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I just finished Just Between Lovers @ktcjdrama.  Man that cliffhanger at the end...way to lead me on...I was bawling my eyes out thinking he died...and the drama kept on playing like an epilogue...so I thought, yeah...everyone’s moved on and he died (I was in denial and disbelief)...until...light at the end of the tunnel...the miracle...and we get a happy ever after :wub: sigh... this drama was a gem from start to finish.  It explored grief so well.  Kudos to the writer for weaving a story like that with characters that were true to life and great acting all round.  I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Yes, it is a drama that I will never hesitate to recommend to people. I love it a lot too.

So since you already finished it, just wanna share that I love the drama so much, the background of my soompi profile is a scene from JBL. You can see it when you visit my profile ;) 

• Love 2

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin are you watching Flower Crew?  I noticed you were posting there.  I need to play catch up.  Currently sped through 3 episodes.  Not too bad.  I like MinJae...the female lead not so much.  I went and read some of the comments in the actual thread.  We’ll see if I join in the conversation there or not.  I already disagree with some of the analysis there so it depends on my mood if I want to add a dissenting voice or just let them be. :lol:

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nrllee Have you checked out When Camellia Blooms? I think you might like it...

I know this is going to sound shallow but I am not particularly fond of the actress in it.  I know the plot sounds good and the acting is great but unless there’s a protagonist that I like (at least one of them), I can’t finish the drama.  I have watched her in It’s Okay That’s Love but somehow... I just can’t connect with her character... and I couldn’t connect with any of Jo InSung’s characters either for some reason.  It not for want of acting... maybe it’s just a personal bias.  :lol:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin are you watching Flower Crew?  I noticed you were posting there.  I need to play catch up.  Currently sped through 3 episodes.  Not too bad.  I like MinJae...the female lead not so much.  I went and read some of the comments in the actual thread.  We’ll see if I join in the conversation there or not.  I already disagree with some of the analysis there so it depends on my mood if I want to add a dissenting voice or just let them be. :lol:

Yes I am watching , is a good story - if I disregard the dump plan from the Queen & matchmaker father plan to control the country  :smirk:

But it’s now getting interesting again that our second lead come back to claim his supposedly wife:lol: - that who seem she in love with mr matchmaker now :yum:

what you disagreed with :), I am interested to know :)

Good evening @ktcjdrama , @Lawyerh :wub:

@Lawyerh did you dump mr matchmaker, I feel the second lead syndrome will kick again with me :joy:

• LOL 2

Im busy & sad with my nursery closing.. how to survive without seeing Seung Gi daddy? :bawling:

We need a Application for next year , Prince need nursery :joy:

To cheer you up :kiss_wink:

3cocqb.gif

@Sejabin I will send you website I watch on , when I don’t want spend money on oppa love  :joy: as I am 99% of time my love is cheap one :D

+2

• LOL 1

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin I dropped Vagabond.  I like LSG but the drama is just...well let’s just say the writer/PD didn’t help with how they painted Suzy’s character.  Anyway, yeah Flower Crew doesn’t need much thinking but what bugs me is why Soo had to ask the Flower Crew to matchmake for him in the first place?  Neither are YangBan (Nobility) so there was no requirement?  He could’ve just asked her himself.  His excuse was, “Mom said I needed to give the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with all my respect”... and in his mind, that was a matchmaker wedding like the YangBans (nobility)?  That doesn’t make sense to me.  It’s not romantic.  It’s cowardly.  He wanted someone else to do the asking for him.  As if to sweeten the deal and make it a big thing so as to impress her? He didn’t know her at all?  She was a simple girl, no fuss, dirty fingernails, tomboy... if I were her I would hate all the fuss?  So the wedding was what HE wanted.  Not her.  I get his sentiments but honestly it just looks like he doesn’t get her at all.  And he should be the one to know her through and through?  They grew up together?  MinJae’s character Hoon only just met her so he’s the one who should be struggling to know her.  Yet that’s his strength. He doesn’t presume anything about her.  He watches her and then accepts her as she reveals more of herself to him.  To be honest I am not sold on GD’s character.  This actress doesn’t appeal to me.  So I don’t really care if she ends up with Hoon or Soo :lol:.  From the way it’s going, it’s more likely Hoon than Soo but I get why people would ship the second lead Soo.  So that’s my analysis so far.  :lol:

I like the flower references scattered through the whole drama and scenes.  The Chinese character for Flower is everywhere, in the wooden wall dividers, the episodes are not named episodes, they are named after flowers. Instead of Episode 1, it’s Number 1 Flower (A Divine Match) - plantain lily etc.

PS In case you are wondering why I am posting here and not in the main thread it’s because I spy my nemesis in there so I would prefer not to give mods grief by tangling with her.  :)

• Love 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin I dropped Vagabond.  I like LSG but the drama is just...well let’s just say the writer/PD didn’t help with how they painted Suzy’s character.  Anyway, yeah Flower Crew doesn’t need much thinking but what bugs me is why Soo had to ask the Flower Crew to matchmake for him in the first place?  Neither are YangBan (Nobility) so there was no requirement?  He could’ve just asked her himself.  His excuse was, “Mom said I needed to give the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with all my respect”... and in his mind, that was a matchmaker wedding like the YangBans (nobility)?  That doesn’t make sense to me.  It’s not romantic.  It’s cowardly.  He wanted someone else to do the asking for him.  As if to sweeten the deal and make it a big thing so as to impress her? He didn’t know her at all?  She was a simple girl, no fuss, dirty fingernails, tomboy... if I were her I would hate all the fuss?  So the wedding was what HE wanted.  Not her.  I get his sentiments but honestly it just looks like he doesn’t get her at all.  And he should be the one to know her through and through?  They grew up together?

Me personally I think he done it that way to ask her for marriage , because he want to send her massage that he would cared for her as Nobility men would do :D with him next to her , she wouldn’t have to do all hard job around to earn money , she would stop harm herself by doing extreme job . He wanted her to lean on him as husband  because he know she is the kind of woman that was so strong felt she don’t need a man while she was busy looking for her brother and looking after everyone one else without asking for something back . 

5d9c5f1ca8e78138922641.gif?download

5d9c60e89244a547433849.gif?download

5d9c61227058f227856023.gif?download

+2

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@Sushimi I am glad for SiWan.  The fact that he could pull off evil is a sign that he can extend his repertoire for future works.  It makes him stand out as an actor capable of a wide range of characters.  Great for him career wise.  It was gutsy of him to take this role as his first post military.  And it paid off.  Bravo.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nrllee said:

I know this is going to sound shallow but I am not particularly fond of the actress in it.  I know the plot sounds good and the acting is great but unless there’s a protagonist that I like (at least one of them), I can’t finish the drama.  I have watched her in It’s Okay That’s Love but somehow... I just can’t connect with her character... and I couldn’t connect with any of Jo InSung’s characters either for some reason.  It not for want of acting... maybe it’s just a personal bias.  :lol:

I get what you mean about that drama. I finished it, but yeah, like the title says “It’s okay”.... Don’t really get the message of the drama and how the OTP develop their relationship as well. 

• Like 1