Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 i watched. But stop at around 20's. It was funny at first, but getting monoton. I agree 2nd lead more interesting! The 2nd lead is Taiwanese. 

I'm only on ep 9 and it's slow-going bec I'm pretty busy these days. It just feels like it's dragging and I don't find ML exciting or compelling to watch. TBH, I prefer the other males in this drama. LOL

Didn't know second lead is Taiwanese! He's adorable.

• Like 4

@Ameera Ali MDL plan to watch and on hold list are a joke! :lol: Aint nobody got the time to truthfully pursue them! 

@Sushimi This is my fav quote abt music 'With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything."

@mouse007 I tried watching mowgli boy. It didnt entertain me enuf to get hooked.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

What is everyone watching these days? I feel so out-of-touch here. I should probably visit this thread more frequently.. if only I had the time!

@mouse007 if I started with my list of what I am watching  , I feel we would need all day :joy:

5d97608b64a2e312780216.gif?download

• LOL 4

43 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

An emotional roller coster of dramas...

Having that pre-ending emotions for a drama right now...

Watching some light ones too. Like Nokdu. It's hilarious. 

I'm tempted to start Nokdu!

35 minutes ago, staygold said:

@mouse007 I tried watching mowgli boy. It didnt entertain me enuf to get hooked.

@staygold I'm starting to get bored with My Mowgli Boy.. only on ep 9 but it's definitely not the type of drama that makes me want to watch episode after episode. Might start one of the dramas you've recommended instead.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, staygold said:

I had heard 7 stages of love but never heard 7 stages of grief! 

I heard about 5 stages of grief. But if love has 7 stages, I guess it could be 7 for grief also.

My random post.

I`ve not watched Big Forest but I wish I was there in the scene.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 9/29/2019 at 11:30 PM, Dhakra said:

That's the difference, which you don't get. What do I need to know about people when they brainlessly just fangirl anything that happens in drama? They are just there for their actress/actor, he could throw puppies off a cliff and they would say: "Ohhh, look how cute his/her hands are", just for the sole reason of cheering on something? Regardless of credibility, tenor or plot. But your whole plan is based on me liking Kpop groups. That's like I would say all fangirls are dumb, because they like actors

I can't stop laughing after reading this :D  :joy:

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali ~ nothing beats cat girl divorce in terms of HUH?? reaction... but today randomly stumbled on to some gossip (no idea who these folks are) but still....

so #1 -- so leads have affair. wife (leong) sends mistress (wang) legal notice for adultery. " In a twist from the usual drama scenarios where the wife confronts the mistress, the relatives of the mistress went to confront Ma's wife instead. On Wednesday, Leong alleged on social media that she has been "harassed" at home. The media reported that Wang's mother and aunt went to speak to the married couple. In videos uploaded on Leong's social media accounts, Wang's aunt is seen scolding Ma for being irresponsible and accusing Leong of being responsible for his infidelity."

so what do folks think -- loyal relatives? or just plain strange?

#2 even more stranger headline which I had to click after reading it: Taiwan actress Jiang Ping divorces husband after his affair with her mother.

so no one - @triplem (ahem!) talk bad about makjang or weekend dramas okay, they are sane! :lol:

• LOL 2

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hi all . Busy weekend with my brother’s wedding. 

how come you are here? no gossipy aunts to keep you entertained? no pesky relatives having a meltdown over some minor wedding detail that really doesn't matter? no kids running around like a pack of wolves rummaging through all the food on the table? no last minute disasters where you forgot to pack something needed but small like hairpins?

• LOL 4

kekeke... @triplem ~ I can't even imagine chilling by a pool during a wedding unless we were just there to attend as guest and not as a close relative.. otherwise, it is always madness. there are so many stories that happen that it can be quite hilarious and we talk about it for years. :lol: one of the funniest weddings -- it rained, as in monsoon rain during the ceremony in church ....and the dinner was outdoors. hahahaha... still have ridiculously funny memories of walking around in our wedding finery with high heels through mud! :joy:

• LOL 3

random reading: high heels were invented for men! and the purpose was to able to sit better on a horse and this would impact how soldiers fight. "The high heel was originally about function, not fashion, during times of war " -- article

interesting!

P.S @jhonmiller ~ we all have bad days. hang in there! fighting!

• Insightful 3

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

real life could be worst than makjang drama case 

OMG, this is real makjang. It beats the fictional drama.

Poor wife. She was raising twins at home and her husaband crossing the line with his costar. I wish the wife will filed the lawsuit against the husband too. Both comit adultery.

Press conference? I remember reading recently about another TW celebrity who had a tearful press conference,  about apologising an adultery too.

I love my ordinary, boring life.

• Like 4