Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Do you like ep 8?:w00t: Cause Si Wan fell on me after ep 8.:w00t:

I actually didn't like that he lost his temper in ofc and that too on the weakest bully in his life. If he had bashed up the CEO I wud have liked it better. 

Has this series got an extension?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Lmanglaplease don't call yourself old...you are not old..until someone on the streets or kids call you auntie. Then you are really old. If you are not called an auntie you are not old enough...Yet

kekeke... already been called auntie (from nieces and nephews) for many years now! hahahah...

• LOL 3

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... already been called auntie (from nieces and nephews) for many years now! hahahah...

You know when it hurt me the most.... the garment shop salesgirls say 'Aunty this will look good on u.' :heartbreak:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

• LOL 6

16 hours ago, staygold said:

@mouse007 You will love World owes me... The second male and female lead are smartly written. No usual insecurities and nonsense.

Also Tale of Nokdu and Flower Crew are extremely easy on eyes! Blessed days! 

oooohhh! Thank you for all of these recommendations! I have added them to my ever growing watchlist. :D

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

this would probably be a norm for you..but how does it feel like for you to change the tittle of the drama thread when they end?

Like let's just say you love this series and you changing the title for the thread means it ended. Any emotions? Cause if it's me,i very well would feel upset lol...like how good ones that you occasionally come across ends...

Sigh..SFH ending soon. Kinda sad..

I don`t have any emotions. Maybe I am used to it. I am glad when I see good dramas and I miss it a little after it ends but I am looking for other dramas to watch. I don`t feel attached to any kdramas lately.

I envious a little to see people here so passioned about their kdramas or couples. My love for them (dramas) has toned down and it was a time when Soompi (posting here) made me continue watching. I like to talk about dramas I enjoy watching.

• Like 5

I havent documented my stages of withdrawal from a series! I lose interest before the series ends actually. Most of the times I am watching bcos of the guilt that I have already invested so much time in a series. 7 stages of guilt if there is something like that.:lol:

• LOL 4

21 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :kiss:

how come a woman can have adam’s apple? (Oh yeah there was a richard simmons who has adam’s apple too) 

lucinta luna Indonesian actress has adam’s apple but she was a he.

According to google, in random cases woman can have it :mrgreen:

but I google the actor ,  she clearly have some little Adam’s apple :mrgreen:

5d97163b47f64645863350.jpg?download

But clearly we may need to wait until she give birth to be 100% sure is she a woman :joy: 

oh wait maybe men can give birth too  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Anyone watching My Mowgli Boy? I'm much more interested on Lu ZiYue and Tang Chen than on the main characters. LOL I would much rather be with a guy like Lu ZiYue.

What is everyone watching these days? I feel so out-of-touch here. I should probably visit this thread more frequently.. if only I had the time!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

every time I see the title, I wonder about the name. Mowgli is the name of the kid in jungle book right? any connection?

ML grew up in the jungle, away from society. FL finds him in the forest and gives him the name "Mowgli" due to the fact that she found him in the jungle and he doesn't have a name.

• Like 3