Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Using a bit of a scatter approach to my drama watching right now, but I binged a whole bunch of episodes of various new dramas last week, and now I may have burnt out a little bit. Oops. Oh well.

I'm currently watching Memories of Alhambra (tense, so tense, but Hyun Bin... :wub:), Clean With Passion (I swore I wouldn't have SLS but CG is making it sooo hard. Good thing I also adore SK.), Boyfriend (Park Bo Gum, need I say more?), Empress' Dignity (surprisingly fantastic, though not sure why that should surprise me when it has such a solid cast and credentials), and Top Star Yoo Baek (just awwww....). After marathon sessions of dramas binging, I'm nearly caught up with all of these. I think. I definitely can't watch all of those, however, so will be dropping some once I figure out which ones aren't holding my attention that much. :)

I know that there are other dramas that just started as well, but I don't think I have the bandwidth to even start watching any more. I think the rest will just have to be binge watched during a slow drama period after they finish broadcast instead.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

23 hours ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22 @phikyl I know I know. Deng lun is not the main lead. Main lead or second lead, his character seems to be a good one, bad boy with a heart of gold? Totally my type. And drama itself has some pretty good reviews even though it's regarded as a tear jerker. 

I'm kinda in a funky mood right now, I never thought I would like a makjang drama like Because of you, but I did. Maybe I'm seeking for these kind of drama because seeing them go through tragedy like that makes me feel better about my problems in life. LOL. Anyways @phikyl I didn't open your spoiler box, because I'm totally going to watch this drama. Even if it has a sad, ambiguous ending, I'm pretty sure you would've already come up with an explanation or an alternate ending, and won't you share that with me after I finish watching it. Even if you don't have anything, I'm okay with it as long as the bittersweet/sad ending makes sense. Sighh

@mouse007 @lynne22 @angelangie I was totally not going to watch Ashes of love even though I'm in love with Deng Lun right now. Just not in the mood for period/XianXia dramas. But Its now available on netflix!!!!!!!! Sheeeeesh. 

just give up and do it my dear :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@stroppyse That’s quite a feat . Think i can’t even take on more dramas ( TSYB , ED , CWPFN) . Talking about ED . I lurve it. It’s really unpredictable & so entertaining. I’m slowly catching up on last weeks eps. Poor oh sunny !  The thread is very fun I hv to say . They make me laugh . 

@LmanglaR u having another poll for ED ?

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@stroppyse welcome bk....u have been miss lols :D 

@triplem so i guess u came back almost the same times as me....but i will be off and away again on Jan/1 lols

I was back last week . Just busy with spring cleaning & preparing for Christmas. 

Where are you off to ? Have a good trip 

• Like 6

@stargazer187 @triplem ~ it was some reality shows in english and a different forum. used to lurk there but last few weeks, dipped my feet a bit more as I was bored and found it a bit too much. there is too much negativity and it was just making me even more blur..so I decided to not watch the shows or lurk there and get out of this blur daze... today I forgot my purse while stepping out! luckily, borrowed money from a friend to pay for my fare :sweatingbullets:...

• Like 6

534 :)

Do you guys think variety show is better or drama is better? 

I myself have watched a few variety. Haha. Laugh my butt out. Till my mom yell from the other room you crazy ah?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

538 :star: 

whyyyyyyyyyyy

does the sun go on shiningggggggggggg

whyyyyy

does the sea rush to shoreeeeeeeeeee

don't they know it's the end of the worlddddddddd

'cause you don't love me anymoreeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 5
  • LOL 1