Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

Wow. Team Add is heavily outmatched. Where are our glorious times with Team Add?

14 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra Hv not seen @USAFarmgirl In a while . She may be busy with Christmas season

Wasn't she on vacation or something? Didn't she say that she was in the mountains or be on vacation? Where do angels go if they make vacation?.....Ahhh of course. I know where she is.

Spoiler

Los Angeles. 

Why?

Spoiler

City of Angels

I haven't watched "Dance Sports Girls "yet and somehow I'm really not interested in watching it anytime soon.

13 hours ago, phikyl said:

@Dhakra It's a compulsion. You know you love it. :P

I figured out why. During my childhood I was, like every child, exposed to my parents taste of music. As kid you can't do anything against it. Since there are so many countries close to each other in Europe, my parents liked to travel by car, which meant I had to listen to A LOT of music while driving very long distances.

And my dad in particular liked the Song "The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin'".

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Hurray for Team Sub!!

Spoiler

giphy.webp?cid=3640f6095c192522504d69787

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c192522504d697877

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

giphy.gif

:wub: Congratulationssssss :wub:

Now, its time for me to sleep....LOL... Goodnight! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

It is uncommon for Period/XianXia dramas to use actor's original voices. They always go for dubbing, but I'm so grateful to hear Deng Lun's deep voice as it is. Eeeeeee. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, sushilicious said:

+2

나는 진짜 심심하다... :huh:

Bored...

Any hardcore korean drama watchers here?

There are quite a few...I am one of them...I rarely watch c dramas. Very selective. 

I also used to watch HK dramas for since I was a child but over the last decade, the quality is not great that it killed my love for them. So i switched over as well. I watch most genres except horror :D cuz I am chicken. Due to time I am not watching that many this round - Top Star Yoo Baek, Empress Dignity and Clean With Passion. 

@Dhakra lol! Is she really in LA??? Are you dropping Dance Sports Girls? 

Oh congrats team sub...just another maybe 20 more wins to catch up .... ahahahaha...just teasing ..

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Came back to find team sub won...hm...

Great job guys.

*박수* 축하합니다! 

(*Clap* congratulations!)

@mouse007 I am not so pure person anymore. It kind of ruined me now that I want everything to be dark. Hahaha. As you can see from my location tag. I live in a palace from the East Sea (taken from a drama hahaha) I can’t live in a rainbow and sunshine world cause it will burn me. I feed off of my own dark fantasy...Hahahaha...

You know when I watch my drama, I tend to hype over the antagonist more. I also really like it when the protagonist turns bad and tries to fight his friends...

Like this one!

Spoiler

You can say that I may or may not shed some tears of joy when I saw it. Hahahaha ><

@kokodus Same! I watch dramas to escape reality...but I guess my reality is reflecting on my drama choice...dark...haha

@lynne22 depends. But if there isn’t anything, I will go for that genre too!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

telling myself "aja aja fighting!"... :sweatingbullets: ... decided to quit a few reality shows I was watching and the forum for it as it was getting too witchy... feel like I only need good vibes and to get out of my blur....

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

@stargazer187 I really love eps5 of TSYB. Yes I can see their connection & the shared values they hv even though our TOP Star shi is still a bit of an arrogant unicorn . They hv yet to release the ost , we’re all waiting for it 

39 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

telling myself "aja aja fighting!"... :sweatingbullets: ... decided to quit a few reality shows I was watching and the forum for it as it was getting too witchy... feel like I only need good vibes and to get out of my blur....

Which reality show ?

• Like 7