Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, that is pretty much the same rule I follow @sushilicious but I don't necessarily feel compelled to finish the drama because I sometimes lose interest after a few episodes...

You know those moments where you are super hyped to watch it. And after probably 5 episodes later you just don't feel that hype anymore. It sucks.

@mouse007 i just noticed. We have a completely different location tag. Haha yours is like oohhh so positive...mine is just...dark...negative haha. I imagine your place is like sunshines and rainbows. Mine is like...just ocean and loneliness.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@mouse007 i just noticed. We have a completely different location tag. Haha yours is like oohhh so positive...mine is just...dark...negative haha. I imagine your place is like sunshines and rainbows. Mine is like...just ocean and loneliness.

@sushilicious LOL! Yes, my location is sunshine and rainbows! Dramaland is like that for me, where only happy endings and romance exist and there's no angst.

Guys, I just started watching Sweet Dreams with Deng Lun and Dilireba. I'm on ep 3 now and the dream sequences are so ridiculous that I can't help but laugh. Oh and Deng Lun makes me squeal!

Spoiler

006AWDa8gy1frm6d6xb5zg30nk0dchdt.gif&key

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@mouse007Omg Deng lun is making me squeal as well right now. But in a different drama. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Sejabin I can't believe Miss Philippines won! I didn't watch it but Filipinos love watching Miss Universe and I can only imagine the screaming going on in every household. LOL I'm going to have to check out YouTube and see if there are clips of people screaming and cheering. They're hilarious.

+2 :blush:

Yes I see that. I heard Catriona’s filipinos supporters scream hahahaha.. 

I see that Philippines really love beauty peagant contests. They actively held it in every city plus they have courses for this kind of peagant? no wonder Philippines can prepare their miss universe contestants really well. In my country beauty peagant is not something that will be extravagant hahaha.. I just remember one of my friend actively joined this kind of contest when we were still college students. 

@sushilicious hahaha.. my profil pict is for my situations at office for this year end. I am so sick for every paperwork they put on my desk wkwkwkwk :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4

@kokodus LOL seriously crushing on Deng Lun right now.. I started watching Sweet Dreams because of him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Finally done with Because of meeting you. Well what can I say....There we're a lot of characters who made me pull my hair out and flip tables in frustration every ep, but Guo Guo and Yun Kai made up for all of the evilness from others. Besides that, I feel that the execution of the story is done very well here, even if you are frustrated at one moment, you know that they will eventually get their commeupance. Actually speaking, Yuxin suffered a lot as well telling all those lies. They never really showed her enjoying her life or anything, for every evil deed she did she got exposed right away, but she just covered it up with lies and when that blows off she comes up with new lies. LOL. What can I say, it was addictive. Haha. 

Yuxin's mom got mentally retarded at the end, and at first I didn't understand that, because you know, she has been behaving like she was deranged from the very first ep. LOL. Guo Guo's mom got away too easily, it's unfair that everyone forgave her that quickly. Meh....but she did suffer from being separated from her daughter for 17 years, so yeah....

Overall, I think this is a decent drama with adorable leads, Le Tong is a cutie pie, Yun Kai is a cupcake. I really didn't think much of Deng Lun in the early eps, but he really grew on me. He is not my type, he too fair for my liking, he is fairer than Sun Yi. Haha. Well well but he really delivered it, his one smile could cure all diseases in the world. I'm really impressed with Sun Yi as well, I saw her in Wallace's drama this year, she surely can act. I did my research and found that Deng Lun and Sun Yi were also in another drama together called Fifteen years to wait migratory birds. @lynne22 @phikyl You guys might have watched it. Does it have a sad ending?? I really want to see them together again. Sighhh. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

24 :bawling:

too boring :bawling: I woke up late. well actually not that late. my alarm sounds at 5 AM but I snoozed it and snoozed it. I was want to cook chicken soup for breakfast but I didn't because I sleep :bawling: I woke up almost 7.30 AM and in front of the bathroom I screamed "OOohhh MY GOD I am too lazy to take a shower ARGHHHHH!!" :bawling:

:no_mouth: Happy Tuesday chingus huggsggsgsgssss :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4

@USAFarmgirlI miss you and your happiness that always gets me out of everything. That manages to always make me smile even when I don't want to, 

• Like 5

Hi guysss .... been busy yesterday.. LOL...I had to learn to to update my companies website.. and ... its interesting.. but also confusing :joy:

I think @USAFarmgirl is still in retreat right? 

Today can be marked as One week before Christmas ..... that means few days left till its HOLIDAYYY.... 

@kokodus :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You sound mighty satisfied...Yeuppp Guo Guo, Yun Kai and Le tong is the jewel in this drama...  :wub: 

15 Years of MB.. LOL.. I don't watch it.. but I think @phikyl does... it has good review.. but eh.. they're not the OTP.. and the ending was ambiguous so... I don't think you'll like it tbh... :D 

Have a nice day guyssss ......

Dudeeeee this is the best movie to close down 2018.... I must say... this is even better than Incredibles 2 and right up there with Infinity war.... the story telling is very good! 

Duqk4KOUYAAMZry.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra It's a compulsion. You know you love it. :P

@kokodus 15 Years to Wait for Migratory Birds: Deng Lun is not part of the OTP so don't get your hopes up there.

Spoilers below:

Spoiler

The show ending is open ended. Li Li leaves her wedding and basically disappears. You end on Pei Xiang Xuan [sp?] standing on a dock where they saw the migratory birds watching them and thinking he sees Li Li but you never actually get to see if it's really her or not.

Book ending is much more sad: PXX had gotten married to that other chick before realizing that he's in love with LL but LL dies of cancer before PXX is divorced so they never end up together. At the end of the book, PXX yells out that he will make sure to fall in love with LL first in their next life [because in this one, she loved him unreciprocated for years].

It's a really heartbreaking story but the actors are so good!

My sister is in town this week so I have to run but quick wave to everyone: @TRaNz, @triplem @USAFarmgirl and everyone else. I just don't have time atm. <3

+2

• Like 7