Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

LOL!!!  It would seem we love 66 :w00t: What would we do without you @Sejabin  I truly am thankful you made it through that horrible experience and grateful you're safe and sound:heart: Not to mention that bathroom been praying for you!! -2

I'm rooting on you @kokodus fighting!

f45c648f7f3361028833222b9a0583c0.gif

Slack? I come there but not really even not really that often and so does everyone. I miss you and everyone too. ^^

I see still can't move on from pineapple head. Have you seen SIG oppa?? You should watch him? So we can fangirl over him together. Lol

+2

• Like 5

It would seem the whole issue with DF has made me rewatch and relisten to some of the first dramas I ever watched and the songs within them...   Whether your day is ending or just beginning hoping is was or will be amazing:heart:-2

@stargazer187 Thank you!!!! Yes it's hard to move on from the pineapple head. I'm not even trying. LOL. Not in the mood for watching anything new and I'm actually kinda busy. Sighhhh. But I still dont forget to get updates about Didi and Shen Yue. I am like hardcore shipping them right now. Lol.

Bae trying to wink

DqBxvV-U4AAyQD_?format=jpg

DqBxuiNVAAAj_fq?format=jpg

Let us all talk about his bone structure, shall we??? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@kokodus is Didi cant wink?

He can't....bwahahahaha. There was another gif of him trying to wink, I can't find it now. Should've saved it when I found it first. Sigh. 

• Like 4