Add and Subtract Game

Admin

49 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

feels like I lost my desire to live :dissapointed: I need motivation :dissapointed:

eat something sweet! go for a walk and enjoy the breeze! sometimes, we just need to do something small and find the joy again.

homemade-caramel-custard-pudding_1339-42

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

important question @ktcjdrama! kekeke... @Sejabin ~ am not into oppas. hahahah.. more like ajusshis. am trying to think of something funny and romantic and the only one I can think of the oldie sood sanae ha with ken and anne but I don't know if you like thai lakorns. one of favs and always makes me laugh. or if you want a kdrama, have you watched my princess?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

yea @Sejabin, thats the one... okay, the drama just started but maybe you will like fella in graceful family. he is a nice sane fella. only 2 eps and it is makjang. but the best bit about watching such dramas is being glad your life is so much saner! hahahah...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

:relaxed: +2

Handsome:

1. old a bit.. like ahjussi.. classic.. wkwkwkwk 

2. atractive eyes. like Lee Dong Gun eyes. big.. expressive..

3. can I request a voice like Jason statham? :joy: but I like soft voice too :relaxed:

4. tall. like wall

5. talented

6. and everything in between :heart:

@Lmangla my princess kdrama is that one with kim tae hee? 

Have you watched The Greatest Love? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

988 :blush:

is that kdrama title? Have not yet  :relaxed:

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink: *hugssssss :heart:

btw why ameera thinking about bras or nipples everyday now? :kiss: she even combines them with rainbow.. I think she needs something romantic more than me hmmhhh :confused:

Its the first step to admitting the problem :joy::mrgreen:,me  joining my support group 

Spoiler

5d63bddad966f761585634.jpg?download

I need romantic drama @Sejabin

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @Sejabin I feel a little empty after Love Affairs. I still hv 2 more dramas ( Devil and Justice) , but all my feels came from Affairs and they are hands down best OTP. My other long time favourites are Tomorrow With You (Lee Je Hoon and SMA - also daebak chemistry @USAFarmgirl can attest to that)  and Gum Couple from Live Up to Your Name.

@sushilicious where are you? Where is the real sushi ? Or are you the real deal - yes the one who denies she loves the fluff but is actually floating on cotton candy now..hmmm????

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm..real sushi is drowning in hand sanitizers & soap. She is in a good place. But anyways. It’s the em you are talking too..the real me :) personally enjoyed it. Ahaha

@sushilicious old sushi was good 

5d63cbed9322a411012921.gif?download

But I think new sushi drowning in a good sugar 

5d63cb551c5b8670859332.gif?download

@triplem we all been their but some didn’t come back from that sugar ride  :mrgreen::kiss_wink:

• LOL 3

Read that Kim Heechul (SuJu member) mother  wants her 37 year old son to get married. He spends his free time watching K and C dramas and playing video games. Kim Heechul looks really young for 37. Korean fans don't want their male pop idols to get married and then when they're almost 40, the poor parents want grandchildren. I'm sure after all the news about the latest couple getting a messy divorce, most of them will re-consider who they're dating or may not start dating.

I find it very unusual that even very eligible ones like my cyber husband :lol: JIS is 38 and not married yet. Thoughts??? Anyone ???

Maybe we should send @Ameera Ali there-she's fun and full of life. JIS will love her. He might even wear her rainbow bra to do cleaning :joy:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @Sejabin I feel a little empty after Love Affairs. I still hv 2 more dramas ( Devil and Justice) , but all my feels came from Affairs and they are hands down best OTP. My other long time favourites are Tomorrow With You (Lee Je Hoon and SMA - also daebak chemistry @USAFarmgirl can attest to that)  and Gum Couple from Live Up to Your Name.

I haven’t watched TMY... Always love time traveling stuff but don’t know why just never got started on that one. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@Ameera Ali I'm laughing so hard at your Gifs and pics my stomach hurts !:joy::joy::joy: So who's wearing the rainbow nipple bra-you or your handsome oppa? 

He will be artistic after rainbow :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5d63dec480c73001415923.gif?download

But you know all this nipples marriage  problem 

open me to how important they are for communication between woman & men :mrgreen:

woman have 4 eyes :lol: ,

Spoiler

5d63e091c07e0086503444.gif?download

I think @Sejabin will put my name in marriage.com if I didn’t stop talking about this topic :joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious  Wear that fluffy badge proudly and don't ever be afraid to board a ship because of something magical you saw and felt.  Just breathe it in freely and allow yourself to sail no matter where it leads. It's not the beginning or even the end that you will realize matters most but it's the journey itself.  For there is nothing wrong with wanting to float away and dream at least for a little while...

"For a dream is a wish your heart makes"  Even Disney himself knew the value in how important a little fluff placed in an ordinary day can make anyone " Whistle while you work"

@triplem

This one is for you...

:heart:-2

• Like 1
  • Love 3