Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

But sometimes I did it the other way, gathered all the frosting and enjoyed them all at one go.

I am with you in this!!! I ate the all of biscuits first in one go and gathered the frosting to eat it later on but slowly....:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The  ones now are not so nice . They tasted much better in my childhood . But I used to call them belly button biscuits ( in Cantonese). So this biscuit reminds people of all sorts of body parts ? :lol:

3835021579_a5b00b589d_b.jpg

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, triplem said:

The  ones now are not so nice . They tasted much better in my childhood . 

So it really wasn't just me, right... They really don't make it the same now... :( 

@cenching yes, I mean eat at one go also meaning savoring all the frosting slowly... not devoring them :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

Which part of that biscuit reminded you of a belly button???? :huh: Have you seen any protruding belly button like that??? :huh:

+2

I hv no idea , but that’s what it’s called here . It is referring to the biscuit portion , I think. Lol! 

@ktcjdrama it’s the curse of mass production.

@sushilicious are you planning to watch CWPFN? 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem because all of us, our body are sweet sweet. So whenever we see biscuits like this, we would be reminded of it.

\:lol:/

|

/ \

Obviously not all of us since there is this certain someone who said another certain someone claimed to say her body part is not "sweet"....:skull:

@triplem @ktcjdrama

I also think that it tasted way better in the olden days. I think they changed the composition of the ingredients....For those who knows how to bake well they should know how to restore this belly button/nipples biscuit to it's former glory.....

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

Which part of that biscuit reminded you of a belly button???? :huh: Have you seen any protruding belly button like that??? :huh:

+2

@cenching Just as there are sexy and unsexy nipples, there are sexy and unsexy belly buttons. Now I know what your belly button and @triplem belly buttons look like :mrgreen:

Why do I feel that our minds are sinking down a level every time we talk body parts? :lol:

What's this new story about K drama and underage people? Some info please. 

Actually this year a lot of bad news in K world-Burning Sun, Song Song divorce, NippleGate and now a K drama with underage actors? How did that K drama script get past the producers? 

SUB Team-Please show up-we're dying here :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Update on #notsexynipplegate

according to this article: GHS said in a past interview that she planned to switch to AJH´s agency without his knowledge. And that he was supposed to find out from the news.

Like what? This girl is displaying some crazy obssesive behaviour. Listen even if tomorrow it comes out that AJH cheated one thing that I know is that this girl is also not without blame. 

I guess there goes this theory of GHS´s fan that he somehow tricked her to join the company so that he can prepare to throw her under the bus. 

And even with all those things comming out she is still receiving alot of support. *sigh*

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/goo-hye-suns-past-statements-about-her-move-to-ahn-jae-hyuns-agency-catches-attention-netizens-react

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie @triplem

look up.

+2

@ktcjdrama I love that robot cleaner as well. Haha

Ok ,  sorted !  

Wahhaaha ....will you now be sugarlicious?

7 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

@cenching Just as there are sexy and unsexy nipples, there are sexy and unsexy belly buttons. Now I know what your belly button and @triplem belly buttons look like :mrgreen:

Why do I feel that our minds are sinking down a level every time we talk body parts? :lol:

Haha. ... nooooo my belly button does not look like biscuits :lol:..  but it’s my mum who thought me the name . 

49 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Thanks for the info @Sarang21 Maybe you should go and help AJH and GHS. You're Saranghae after all. Spread some love, you know :ph34r:

Where's @angelangie ? Miss her. 

Naah I´m too lazy for that . And GHS might think that I´m there to seduce her Husband. So it´s a no for me :joy:

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 3

So I hear Watcher is getting a S2?  I just noticed that the cast includes Kim HyunJoo.  I thought she looked familiar but couldn’t place her... until I searched and found that she was in I Have a Lover with Ji JinHee (he is officially on my fav list now after DS60 and I am slowly making my way through his old dramas)...he’s got that ruggedly handsome manly look :D.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

So I hear Watcher is getting a S2?  I just noticed that the cast includes Kim HyunJoo.  I thought she looked familiar but couldn’t place her... until I searched and found that she was in I Have a Lover with Ji JinHee (he is officially on my fav list now after DS60 and I am slowly making my way through his old dramas)...he’s got that ruggedly handsome manly look :D.

Nothing is set in stone . Like DS 60 , the writer has paved the way for a second season. I personally don’t mind for Watcher ..being a procedural of sorts & a cast that had great chemistry , I would watch it . The actress KJH was very good in Watcher . 

@Lawyerh this is @sushilicious now ...

Spoiler

tenor.gif

hugs @Sejabin

Edited by Guest