Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh I think that’s because that nipples business :ph34r: it is nipples punishment for him :joy: @Ameera Ali where’s your gif? :joy:

I just know that korean men want perfect features from women and that is why plastic surgery is a good business there. Hmmhh.. my friend told me this.

I think to be lover it’s hard for her  :mrgreen:

@cenching still selling nipples treat :joy: one woman problem is other woman gain :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Apparently before that sentence he said something like "woah look at that chest" What was the Chinese sub?

+2

Nothing. In the flashback, he did a little dance, and then said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged". Only that.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nothing. In the flashback, he did a little dance, and then said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged". Only that.

I watched the clip and he really did say something about her chest. I understand a little bit korean. 

disclaimer: I´m talking about a drama here. Not to be confused with other chest situation. 

+2

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I watched the clip and he really did say something about her chest. I understand a little bit korean. 

+2

At first glance I thought KHS uploaded the video proof of AJH remarked on her unsexy part. :sweatingbullets:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

50 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

+2

Then probably the Chinese subs kinda "censored" it....? But the clip he was watching showed nothing about chest?

Could it be that it's something sounding similar?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

At first glance I thought KHS uploaded the video proof of AJH remarked on her unsexy part. :sweatingbullets:

oops you are right :joy: I need to edit my post not confuse other people. 

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Then probably the Chinese subs kinda "censored" it....? But the clip he was watching showed nothing about chest?

Could it be that it's something sounding similar?

It´s true that what he was watching had nothing about chest but  what he said sounded very much like 가슴 (gaseum) which is chest in korean. I don´t know any word that would sound similar. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

It´s true that what he was watching had nothing about chest but  what he said sounded very much like 가슴 (gaseum) which is chest in korean. I don´t know any word that would sound similar. 

Now that you mentioned it, I went to re-watch that part more carefully. For that part (before the dance), it wasn't translated at all in the Chinese subs. I tried to listen carefully, what I heard is more like gwa seum, not ga.... but let's ask the expert maybe. @stroppyse can you help? The issue below is from Class of Lies ep.11 at around 53 minute mark.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/izone-members-sexualized-drama-fans-outraged/

+2

• Like 3

@cenching Why is your house full of nipple cookies? Are you purposely collecting them to send to AJH to choose the one he likes ? :joy: I couldn't stop laughing seeing yours and @Ameera Ali 's Nipple cookies :joy: I think you both need to take some detox medicine for your brains. Both your brains are so filthy ! But I worship the ground you both walk on. You've taken gutter brain to a whole new level-it's a gigantic monsoon drain now :joy:

• LOL 5

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @Sejabin

Why since yesterday The K Ent news focuses on SekWilDa???? From real life drama to TV drama???

+2

Still waiting for translation verification on the TV drama’s controversy. I personally doubt that the writer would have written such script, but we never know... But anyway, the whole drama is dealing about death of a minor providing sexual favors to men. If viewers are concerned about sexualization, maybe it’s better not to watch a drama with minor providing sexual favors...

Why call Gi stupid? @sushilicious

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama @nohamahamoud2002

People are calling Mr Gi stupid  now too...My hero being called stupid... /:tears:\ oh well..Guess i will be rooting for him myself! I will take Gi to myself thank you

But he is not stupid. He changed from inhuman lawyer to a person who cares about others. He refused to return to his job when the other lawyer told him to forget about SA and HS case and regain his license. I like his transformation.

• Like 2

@refuse2sink, me and @Ameera Ali can’t get over how hilarious is this situation. Since our lovely Mod @angelangie has advised us not to discuss about it anymore for the sake of their fandoms (which’s very a reasonable advice)the only way for me to get it out of my system is by “eating” those cookies and cupcakes....:naughty:

But alas, K ent world is rocked by another Boobies Gate about underage featured in certain drama. So it brought back such sweet memories of the cookies and I feel the urge to share another batch of Choco Mint Nips....:naughty:

+2

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious Makes sense-the pointy ones are easier to reach. We have a version of your cookies/biscuits in Malaysia. In my household when I was young, we literally called them Nipple cookies ! Ah-sweet memories! Yes I always bit off the pointy part first-the sweet part. Must hunt for some this weekend-feeling nostalgic.

I actually feel for AJH even tho I don't know him at all. Hope he has friends and family to give him emotional support. He did say he has depression. He should have a friend/family with him 24 hours a day to make sure he doesn't hurt himself . Wish their divorce will finalise as fast as the Song Song divorce so they can move on or at least he can move on. Don't know about her.

Do you know that a lot of depressed people don't wake up that day and say they're going to commit suicide? Even those who write suicide notes ? The darkness just slowly creep up on them and if someone is around to let them talk thru it, suicide is preventable. Yes, there are quite a few who have repeated suicide attempts but half of the attempts are not deadly. It's their call for help. In psychiatry, if the doctor suspects the person may harm themselves in the slightest, it's called a psychiatric emergency i.e. instant admission to protect the patient. Same for kids just to digress a little, if the doctor suspects even a little bit that the child is being abused physically-instant admission-to put distance between the child and the abuser. I was offered paediatrics quite early cos I love kids and did well in my exams. Didn't want it There are so many idiotic parents out there that I'd take my job home. Won't be able to detach. The stress will burn me out.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 2

28 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@sushilicious Makes sense-the pointy ones are easier to reach. We have a version of your cookies/biscuits in Malaysia. In my household when I was young, we literally called them Nipple cookies ! Ah-sweet memories! Yes I always bit off the pointy part first-the sweet part. Must hunt for some this weekend-feeling nostalgic.

I actually feel for AJH even tho I don't know him at all. Hope he has friends and family to give him emotional support. He did say he has depression. He should have a friend/family with him 24 hours a day to make sure he doesn't hurt himself . Wish their divorce will finalise as fast as the Song Song divorce so they can move on or at least he can move on. Don't know about her.

Do you know that a lot of depressed people don't wake up that day and say they're going to commit suicide? Even those who write suicide notes ? The darkness just slowly creep up on them and if someone is around to let them talk thru it, suicide is preventable. Yes, there are quite a few who have repeated suicide attempts but half of the attempts are not deadly. It's their call for help. In psychiatry, if the doctor suspects the person may harm themselves in the slightest, it's called a psychiatric emergency i.e. instant admission to protect the patient. Same for kids just to digress a little, if the doctor suspects even a little bit that the child is being abused physically-instant admission-to put distance between the child and the abuser. I was offered paediatrics quite early cos I love kids and did well in my exams. Didn't want it There are so many idiotic parents out there that I'd take my job home. Won't be able to detach. The stress will burn me out.

I feel for him too...if the marriage is part of the reason why he got depression then I can understand why he would want to divorce. All those fans that are attacking him are conviniently ignoring that fact even tho GHS confirmed his depression since she said that she was the one who recomended him the psychiatrist. I also hope that he has a support system around him especially now that it looks like everyone is against him. 

+2

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Of cause the pointy end haha that is how i always eat. Same goes for iced gems

Frosting first biscuit later. :)

I remember these! Frosting first and biscuit later too. But sometimes I did it the other way, gathered all the frosting and enjoyed them all at one go. It’s so hard to find these now, even if I found it, they don’t taste as good as I remembered it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2