Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 Not watching any new dramas right now. Tried devilish joy but really didn't feel like continuing with it. Idk. Even that Wallace's show is on hold for quite some time now. The new ZH's show is getting subbed finally but I don't feel like watching it. Sighhh. I'm not in the drama mood I guess. Or you could say I'm in a slump. Whatever. Lol. 

• Like 2

+2

On 10/9/2018 at 5:39 AM, triplem said:
  Hide contents

The husband is dead . So it’s ok. I am shipping them to get together in the second half of the drama 

Spoiler

Are you serious? Yeah, he's dead, but what kind of girl dates a guy or gets together with a guy after her husband died. I mean she cried desperately at his bed, begging him to wake up. She loved him, the drama would be very noncredible to do something like this. 
And I mean, isn't the drama also about him finding out the truth about the death of his ex-girlfriend?

That's the exact same problem we had on Queen of Mystery. It just doesn't fit in the first season. They needed a sequel to handle this, which we both know, ended unsatisfying. 

Seriously, if they indicate that they fall in love, date or even flirt, I will drop this drama the moment I see it. 

:bawling::bawling::bawling: I'm sick, why do I have to get ill 10 days before I date the most beautiful korean girl on earth? :bawling:

• Sad 1

@Dhakra Why can't a girl date after her husband died?? I haven't watched the show, but I just have to respond to this. She might've loved her husband dearly, but what can she do, he richard simmons died!!!! Are you saying that she should live alone for the rest of her life??? That is so cruel!!! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@kokodus the slump happens to all of us. It's bec you're still on MG high and haven't come down from it. I find when I find a drama I absolutely love, it takes me time to find another unless the next drama I watch gets me hooked right away.

• Like 2

+2

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Why can't a girl date after her husband died?? I haven't watched the show, but I just have to respond to this. She might've loved her husband dearly, but what can she do, he richard simmons died!!!! Are you saying that she should live alone for the rest of her life??? That is so cruel!!! 

That is not what I have said and don't turn around my words, especially if you don't know the context. This happened before and I do not want to go down that route again. I was barely able to espace the wrath of ahjummas back then and only thanks to @USAFarmgirl I was able to get away. Without her I would have possibily lost my interest to be here.

I never said that a girl shouldn't date a guy for the rest of her life, I only said that it would be odd if she dates a guy right after he passed away in a drama context. If you see the husband until episode 2, he then dies and you see her sobbing like crazy, it would be very odd to see her date and flirt with another guy in just a few episodes later. Especially since she is also a mother of two young kids, who still think their father is on a "long vacation" and wait for him to return. 

We still talk about a drama here, which has limited time to present a story to us, so every second is precious. Yeah they can do a time-skip and tell us that "2-5 years later" she was able to deal with the loss of her husband and was ready to start something new, but that would be waste of drama-storytelling-time. 

They can do that either at the very end of the drama in form of a hint or do a sequel. 

I expected better from you little sis.

• Like 3

@Dhakra & @kokodus  You two are so much like real siblings and yet I kind of love that feeling of family that you both give me.  Misunderstandings, arguments and such passion in your thoughts and words still I am so very thankful for you both and I know it's that teasing and often making fun of.  Not always agreeing and that push and pull that make me want to put my arms around both your necks and give a good tug.:grimace: Reminding you both how much you mean to me and to each other!!!:wub:  Alpha team united bonded by blood through a late night mission and a drama contest defending DOTS that we didn't win but dang one of the greatest memories here on Soompi that I have!!!:heart:Have you all forgotten????

I just ran from a storm and I won't have any here got that!!!  In fact the place I had dinner at the night before leaving is no longer there best shrimp place around and either is the rather large house I rented for a week that turned into a couple days.  Well if I left anything I don't have to worry I won't be getting it back.  I am still a bit tired from all the driving and a bit sad at the vacation I won't have so you two be good... You hear....  :kiss_wink: -2

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Hide contents

Are you serious? Yeah, he's dead, but what kind of girl dates a guy or gets together with a guy after her husband died. I mean she cried desperately at his bed, begging him to wake up. She loved him, the drama would be very noncredible to do something like this. 
And I mean, isn't the drama also about him finding out the truth about the death of his ex-girlfriend?

That's the exact same problem we had on Queen of Mystery. It just doesn't fit in the first season. They needed a sequel to handle this, which we both know, ended unsatisfying. 

Seriously, if they indicate that they fall in love, date or even flirt, I will drop this drama the moment I see it. 

:bawling::bawling::bawling: I'm sick, why do I have to get ill 10 days before I date the most beautiful korean girl on earth? :bawling:

Errr I highly disagree with you :rolleyes: ( no surprises there ) but the drama is just a  rom-com . Get well soon. Pump up on your vit c. Won’t want you to miss your hot date . Plus I want a date report :D  Eh chill ... this space Is where we can voice our thoughts freely . Kokodus is giving her POV as are you . 

Spoiler

They hv also been very careful not to push the romance. Nothing has happened. And I don’t see why a woman cannot remarry or a man for that matter - the time frame is irrelevant cause you cannot quantify how long your heart needs to mourn . When it comes to matters of the heart , there’s no such thing as timing . It does not mean you loved your dead spouse less . Her Husband would very much want that she’s got somebody to lean on now that he’s not around . I would want that for my husband if I’m gone . He needs to live his life 

Edit to add :

but it’s ok, I get that we all have different ways of looking at this. I know you are the Super loyal sort , so it will ruffle your feathers . It’s just a drama. Plus IRL, I won’t hv the luck of a hot neighbour like Terius to ogle at much less fall in love with :lol:

+2

hi @USAFarmgirl ! Glad to see you here 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2