Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

248 :relaxed:

miss you @dotonly .. I think they fixed internet connection today. finally. oh tsunami and earthquake affecting my psychological now. whenever I heard sounds like "brmmmm.. brmmmm." I will automatically run :expressionless:.. still not dare to entering the house. I take a bath at our front yard. and I don't care if people might will see it. whatever. ohh.. the most frustrated is whenever I need to go to the toilet in the morning. my heart will be like dag dig dug dag dig dug how if earthquake comes again when I in the toilet :weary::bawling: I think I will get mental problem :bawling:

• Like 3

Madness. Thread with alot of posters is a madness. Time to migrate...kekeke.

I just watched The beauty inside movie. After reading the synopsis I thought it would be weird, but strangely it wasn't. Apart from the eye candy (so many oppas!) I really liked the morale that the film was trying to deliver. Wonderful cinematography and an amazing cast. I wonder whether the drama will be as amazing as the movie..... Hmmmm anyone watching it here?!?!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mimomomu said:

I recommend watching The Beauty Inside.. :lol:

I prefer the second leads story. Are AJH and LDH have alot of screen time?

@kokodus Don't worry about learning a new language! I would say your eyes will tell Dylan all he needs to know. For the language of the heart that can be expressed through ones actions instead of words.  Through love which is universal and everyone can understand:love:   If that doesn't work give him cookies LOL...

meteor-garden-2018-6-768x512.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJm0FyHKnCH5B9BEz76_1:cookie:224

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I just watched The beauty inside movie. After reading the synopsis I thought it would be weird, but strangely it wasn't. Apart from the eye candy (so many oppas!) I really liked the morale that the film was trying to deliver. Wonderful cinematography and an amazing cast. I wonder whether the drama will be as amazing as the movie..... Hmmmm anyone watching it here?!?!

@kokodus so far the drama is going good.. Lee Min Ki's shower scene is one of the highlights hahaha.. super hot :phew:..  highly recommended :lol:

1 hour ago, dotonly said:

I prefer the second leads story. Are AJH and LDH have alot of screen time?

@dotonly yes quite, but the two main leads has more screen time of course you should watch it. :thumbsup::blush:

• Like 2

@staygold @Lmangla @kokodus @USAFarmgirl @triplem @dotonly @Sejabin @daloula @cenching

Hello people.... Miss all of you a lottt....i am expecting myself to be more frequent here on this thread from now onwards... I was busy finding a job in my hometown... Moving from New Delhi to Kolkata was a mixed feeling for me.. I was happy and sad....anyways , I have joined one of the biggest OTA in my Country MakeMyTrip as a Marketing Manager - Eastern Zone. It was a good achievement for me when I had no job and absolutely going through a shitty phase of my life...now regarding my father , after completing 6 chemo for stage 4 bladder cancer (which also has not confirmation) , we are getting to understand that it is apparently prostate cancer which is malignant but can be treatable easily and most of the people outlive this kind of cancer...!!! so now all those chemos were wasted and there was no need of it... They will start with hormone therapy..!!!! I am numb to good things as well these days,... so I am taking life as it comes and doing prayer to my ancestors and God.

P.S> - Coming back to Drama World,,, NEed good suggestions :P I am on a break after Legend of Yun xi.. :D 

• Like 9

@LSGLMH_88Awwwwwww I'm soooooooo glad that you are back!!!!!I missed you a lot. I missed spazzing about oppas with you. Hehe. Happy that everything pretty much got settled for you. Eeeeee. I'm finally graduating and going to become jobless from next week. HEHEHE. Anyways as for drama recs, HAVE YOU WATCHED METEOR GARDEN YET???? If not, go and watch it asap!!!!! LOL. I started Wallace's new drama All out of love, I have to say that it's quite good and Wallace is killing it as usual. Lol. 

@mimomomu Thanks!!! I'll add that drama to my list then. I love Lee Min ki!

@USAFarmgirl Ikr?!?!?! I'll give him some of my best cookies and make him my man. Kekeke. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@kokodus welcome to the Real World Sweetheart. It sucks and you are gonna love it. :D I was checking the threads of China Forum amd saw that "all out of love" is showing pretty much good result.... !!! Will surely start watching it... Meteor Garden... I seem to postpone it... Lol.. I don't know ... why... Need more motivation I guess, Can you please?? :P 

• Like 5