Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I never knew I love friendship turn boyfriend girlfriend-ship Drama. They so cuteeee

am reminded of what my english teacher used to say -- so you see each other every day and all of a sudden, you have a crush. what happened? LOL... :joy:.. thinking about her wry comment on teenage romance still makes me laugh. makes me wonder the same about friendship romance dramas as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

TTWWNIL:

@kokodus I’m gonna prepare a net on my window. Cause that third guy has came. It’s that piano guy right?! Woni doesn’t look happy when he sees him. He must have known him. Now I know why he say like he will never fall in love with hana. Because he got beaten up and called a traitor? Maybe? Or maybe it’s because of the piano guy. It must be. 

*takes out tape, stick net on window, put mattress on the ground*

prepared. 

Wise move. LOL. I actually can't remember why won decided to not fall in love with her. I think it was something really silly. Not sure whether it involves piano guy or not....

• Like 2