Add and Subtract Game

Hospital Playlist Season 2 - Let's make it into a success!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Have you watched season 1?

2. 2. Do you think season 2 would be even more lit if it were made into makjang?

• Absolutely. Let Sleepy Owl and partyon send in their makjang suggestions to the writers.
    • Maybe. A little kimchi slap and birth secret here and there couldn't hurt.
    • No. And no again. I'm with Ms. Koko, larus and Abs_triggered.
  3. 3. Which makjang elements would you enjoy seeing in season 2? (choose as many as you like)

• Truck of doom hits Andrea and he suffers from memory loss. He forgets his love and becomes a priest. In the end, he recovers his memory and leaves the priesthood and searches for his love Dr Jang
    • But Dr. Jang is angry at Andrea for leaving her and gets revenge by marrying Kim Jun Wan (cardiothoraic surgeon) after he was dumped by his soldier girlfiend (Ik Jun's sister)
    • It's revealed that Ik Jun (general surgeon) is actually the brother of Dr.Jang making it all super awkward, because his friend Kim Jun Wan has dated one of his sisters (soldier) and married his other sister (Dr Jang).
    • Distressed by his brother Andrea's memory loss and depression for losing his love Dr Jang, Andrea's oldest brother (played by Sung Dong Il) decides to join the mafia to get revenge on Dr. Jang and the truck driver
    • Neurosurgeon Song Hwa and OB gyn Yang Seok Hyeong go camping but get lost in the mountains. Seok Hyeong and Song Hwa connect on a romantic level when he saves her from a bear attack.
    • OB gyn Yang Seok Hyeong's betrayed girlfriend Chu Min Ha goes on a rampage in the hospital, seaweed slapping everyone who comes at her way!
    • Priest Oppa Andrea's mom meets up with Dr. Jang, "Divorce your current husband Jun Wan, get back with my son or you both have to leave the hospital' (incoming water splash)
    • Meanwhile, Ik Jun is visited by his ex-gf(played by Go Ara) in the hospital. She wants him back, but he's like nah... "I'm tired of all women! They have all betrayed me! I'm gonna stay single"
    • The seaweed slapping Chu Min Ha (betrayed gf) has now reached a sad Ik Jun, but the camera slows down as she aims a seaweed slap at him. We hear romantic music! She slips but he holds her back preventing her from falling. Their eyes lock and BOOM!
    • New scene: Andrea is crying loudly in a bar in Italy, unable to forget Dr. Jang. An Italian girl comforts him and soon they become more than friends.... Turns out she belongs to the mafia though! The Cassano family. Her brother's name is Vincenzo..
    • But Andrea is still sad, so his oldest brother(Sung Dong Il) and his new Italian girlfriend decide to get revenge on Dr. Jang so that Andrea can finally move on. Cue on dramatic music.
    • As they arrive at the hospital, ready to kill everyone in their way, they meet the truck driver. Bam! He's a goner!
    • Cue in on Dr Jang who has just found out that her husband Kim Jun Wan is cheating on her with her and Ik Jun's sister (Jun Wan's soldier ex girlfriend).( Incoming water splash and kimchi slap 2.0)
    • Andrea's brother and girlfriend aim a gun at Dr Jang but her brother Ik Jun saves her. Andrea's gf shoots cheating Kim Jun Wan instead and sadly he doesn't make it. Dramatic music. Police arrive and arrest Sung Dong Il and the Italian lady
    • Ik Jun's seaweed slapping gf Chu Min Ha goes to the police station angry at Ik Jun for getting into danger like that. She seaweed slaps him! Boom!
    • Andrea hears of all of this and is shocked his brother and gf could do such a heinous act. But cue in on ANOTHER truck of doom that hits him as he is on his way to the police station. Dr. Jang spots a lifeless and bleeding Andrea, operates on him and saves him.
    • Dr. Jang is distressed after having lost her cheating husband Jun Wan and after having saved her ex-love Andrea, so she quits the hospital and becomes the manager of a chocopie factory.
    • Andrea has forgotten everything post truck of doom 1.0, and thinks he is still dating Dr. Jang and starts searching for her again.
    • (Time leap to 1 year later.) Dr Jang and Andrea meet by chance in the chocopie factory after Andrea's bus breaks down in front of it. Cue in on romantic music when they look at each other lovingly and kiss... Happy ending!
    • Ms. Koko: "partyon and Sleepy Owl - you're in big trouble!" (partyon and Sleepy Owl run away....)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2021 at 01:00 PM

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Han Ji Min & Jung Hae In right? Going to watch it. But if its melodrama makjang mess i'll back off. 

@triplem lol i also wont touch absolute bf. That male with apron...:ph34r: I dont know what to make of it :lol:

Lol! The male with the apron is the exact reason I wanna watch it :D. He’s a robot . Anyway it’s an adaptation of the j drama . So I’m intrigued. But will see . I’m nervous about fantasy dramas these days. 

• Replies 144.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think its from japanese manga by Yuu Watase, got taiwan & japan adaptation drama too. Read the manga, I got major SLS lol :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

So that human 2nd lead will be played by @Sejabin bias Hong Jong Hyun right? I think she will have SLS too :D

Yes. He’s the human. Think @Sejabin will be pleased . 

@kokodus wahh your oppa’s come back drama ..

Hi Folks!

Sorry I've been MIA. Lots of things going on in RL that I can't talk about but it's definitely taking up all of my focus and energy which is why I haven't been around as much.

@triplem I'm looking forward to seeing LMH's next project! It's been awhile since I've seen him in a drama.

@kokodus I forgot to tell you that I finished watching The Light In Your Eyes a week ago and man, you're right. It's definitely one of those dramas that stick with you long after you've seen it and really makes you ponder life. I have to say I'm glad I did not look at the thread nor did I read anything on the internet about it because it made the twist a lot more impactful. I did not see that one coming at all. All the actors/actresses in it did such an amazing job. Nam Joo-hyuk was amazing in it and I was so impressed with his performance. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@triplem After checking out Abyss and Secret Life, i think the production of Abyss attracts me more. With 3 dramas on Mon-Tues, I might have to drop one for now and pick it up later when Citizens finished. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem After checking out Abyss and Secret Life, i think the production of Abyss attracts me more. With 3 dramas on Mon-Tues, I might have to drop one for now and pick it up later when Citizens finished. 

Let me know how Abyss goes.   I have been keeping tabs on teasers etc . I’ll binge that later . I don’t have enough time as well . 

+2

@triplemExactly these robot stuff keeps me away from watching it. It hasn't started, but from what I have read, it's totally not my thing. But when you start it, tell me a bit about it.

The Secret Life of My Secretary? Oh it's the male lead of PNB, interesting, but what is it? It looks like RomCom. 

You think it's my cup of tea? :D I remember you telling me about Dear Citizens, but I am not really sure yet.

Sigh...so hard to choose....I am so picky drama-wise. I need a good slice of life drama again, or a melodrama. 

@LawyerhIf it's melodrama I will totally dig it and watch it. Apperantely it doesn't have any comedy elements. 

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

The Secret Life of My Secretary? Oh it's the male lead of PNB, interesting, but what is it? It looks like RomCom. 

You think it's my cup of tea? :D I remember you telling me about Dear Citizens, but I am not really sure ye

There are some cliches of course, but what’s a k drama without one eh ? It’s romance of course but also has some mystery with attempted murder & officer politics/ rivalry. Was surprisingly fast paced & intriguing. You could check it out . Drop it , if not your cup of tea 

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem watching Goho :star: Quite cute. The 2nd lead cutie too. Hes in the cleaning drama with Ha Seok Jin. Its just the drama video quality like not too good? The voice also like not clear. Haha maybe im just picky. 

Ya , it’s a low budget web drama - so managed expectations. :lol: yes 2nd lead - Lee Ji Hoon. I liked his love line with Go Won Hee in your HH so much more then the main OTP . Like the actor . 

25 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Howzzz people here??? @triplem @kokodus @Sejabin @staygold 

Miss you all... Lee min Ho and Kim Eun Sook brought me back here??? :D :D 

Hellllllloo ..,haha i knew it . You must be so excited. How are things at home ? 

Edited by Guest

MAMA MAGLIONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the day all old soompiers come back everyone at once?!?! Hahahaha but first things first, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LMH IN A KIM EUN SOOK DRAMA AGAIN? It's a killer combination. I don't care what you guys think about Kim Eun sook but I have loved all her dramas, and Heirs, of course I don't have to say it's my all time favourite of hers. So YAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! 

@mouse007 I was wondering why you suddenly disappeared, then figured that you must be really busy because of your new job. Hope your boys are doing well!!!!! So glad that you had the patience to complete The light in your eyes. Haha. Granny Kim Hye Ja won daesang in Baeksang awards last week. Truly a deserving win. 

@LSGLMH_88 omg where have you been girl??? Missed you so much!!!!! Hope you are doing well too. FYI, JCW also confirmed a lead role in a new drama. All our oppas are back!!!! Time to rejoice!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sejabin what is HPL???

@triplem everything is fine.... he is recovering... things are stable... Gosh , what a news in the morning... i just did not know... i had a hunch that this time it will be kim eun sook & lee min ho together.... hunch because kim eun sook normally declares her projects one after another... I wish song hye kyo or park bo young as his lady love... Gosh , call me crazy...

Oh I am glad to hear that. I hope you're ok too. I think PBY might be a cute pairing.

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem lol it might be low budget.. but many cuties line up for her lol :lol: Manager, ex bf, dongsaeng haha....

Exactly right. She was so lucky . Which eps are you?

Where's @sushilicious? Must be busy finishing her assignment :D

22 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem PBY will be way too cute pairing... considering they are long lost friends....,i would love to see them together on screen,..what are you watching these days???

Welcome to waikiki 2, Dear Citizens and The Secret life of My Secretary. Also just trying to catch up on older dramas I did not watch before...you?

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Maybe try to detox her kim nam gil addiction :lol:

She will fail :lol:

@Sejabin There might be a chance that your oppa may get the girl in Absolute BF...cause he is the human. The other guy is just a robot . 

+2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

There are some cliches of course, but what’s a k drama without one eh ? It’s romance of course but also has some mystery with attempted murder & officer politics/ rivalry. Was surprisingly fast paced & intriguing. You could check it out . Drop it , if not your cup of tea 

Mhm, maybe I will. It still sounds like a RomCom. :D 

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali u expand to daniel choi lol? Watch Jugglers is it? Btw do u able to finish Feel Good to die? Or its not ur cup of tea? Well the romance not that strong there... 

I love it I finished it  :kiss_wink:  , Jugglers i will watch it in future :sweat_smile:

i am watching @triplem 6 feet oppa now :joy:

• LOL 1

Yessss @LSGLMH_88 SHK and LMH is my dream pairing!!!!!! He works well with noonas!!!!!! And yes Deng Lun has a new drama with Angelababy which is going to air soon....I like DL and I like AB but I'm not very sure about that drama. It looks like a slice of life but let's see, I'll def watch a few eps and see how it goes....

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemHow many episodes of TSLOMS are released so far?

It just started yesterday. So 2 episodes aired as of now. 

@triplem but in Are You Human Too, the robot gets the girl.... I am a fan of HJH too (waves to @Sejabin) so I also wish a happy ending for him. 

• LOL 1
25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I lowkey wish human version get the girl lol. Theres ship war of human vs robot too last time. He's one of the villain that i love. I rarely do. 

Me too... but the bond was too strong between those two. And the human didn't really changed for the better enough...

Do you (and @Sejabin @cenching) know Joe Taslim? I just found out he is doing a movie with Jang Hyuk ~ The Swordsman! The story sounds great. Jang Hyuk will be playing a blind person. Will try to check it out when it becomes available online.

• Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic