Add and Subtract Game

Admin

We're already in the 700s? TEAM ADD is going to win soon. I'm so depressed.

Me looking at Team Add:

Image result for i love new york depressed gif

"I'm so depressed!"

Should I even do anything? Well, here's my number:

Edit: @lynne22 It says you're Team Subtract. Let's go!!!

Edit: @sushilicious Your Pikachu is so cute :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla just read this real life crime of Japanese black widow. She killed 3 hubbies with cyanide and pocketed $8 million. Shes grandma already, 72 y.o. lol. Her defense strategy is claiming to be dementia :joy: For forgetful person, shes so good with math & numbering haha....

Who is heartless person who would put grandma/ murder in prison for someone she forget  :mrgreen:

that waste of government money :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh ~ saw your tag about real life black widow but not sure what reaction button to press for a story like that! ..

59 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes :) it is so good,  but on the thread they hate the character, so I posted them here instead for @Ameera Ali and my other tagged friends :D to avoid another fit of anger on the main  thread :D:D

ah I see.... so does she end up back with her husband with the swapped face?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/9/2019 at 12:13 AM, kokodus said:

Han ji min!!! She reminded me so much of Hwang Jung Eum. I thought of watching her other drama with Jisung, Familiar wife. It sounded so much like Go Back couple. I added it to my list, will have to watch it when I get time later.  I'm watching the Le coup de foudre drama too. And I'm planning to start Put your head on my shoulder after I get caught up with Le coup.... As for Le coup, I really love Guan Chao. I don't know whether it's right to say that I have SLS, lol, but it is true that I love him more than the Main lead. Hahaha. 

@kokodus

Oh that's her name! I haven't heard of Familiar Wife but I'll search for it later. I loved Go Back Couple so if it's similar, I'd like to watch it too. I saw on Netflix that she also has a new drama called One Spring Night. It looked interesting and I might check it out when I have more time.

I've just come back from vacation so I haven't caught up with Put Your Head On My Shoulders or Le Coup De Foudre but I plan on watching some episodes today. I don't blame you for having SLS for Guan Chao, he is adorable in his own way. :D

@themarchioness pssst! Hey you! I haven't forgotten about you! I'll message you shortly! :kiss_wink:

hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA! @cenching @triplem @sushilicious @lynne22 @angelangie @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @Lmangla @nohamahamoud2002 @staygold

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@mouse007:kiss_wink: hiiii ~ long time no see . How’s your work?

@sushilicious I've been away on vacation and pretty much disconnected from social media and everything else. LOL 

Work is busy (catching up on what I missed while I was away) but the vacation was nice and I never wanted to leave! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2