• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Can we just talk about nominees? Out of all the young and famous ones...he won? I mean like sorry his fans but it’s really off

@ktcjdrama @triplem not sure if you have the same thing as I do...but imfind that lee’s Acting...is just...okay?

It's an open secret. He always wins no matter what... Again, sorry if there is his fans here reading. 

My list in order is KNG, HB, LSK, YJG and then LBH. So I didn't watch Clown and Sunshine but yeah, his acting is just so-so. 

+2

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Can we just talk about nominees? Out of all the young and famous ones...he won? I mean like sorry his fans but it’s really off

@ktcjdrama @triplem not sure if you have the same thing as I do...but imfind that lee’s Acting...is just...okay?

Eh I’m not a fan . I did not watch mr sunshine , so I can’t comment but hv seen his hollywood movie -Magnificent 7. Ok lor . Can’t remember much . 

There’s bias for sure . He’s a favourite in the industry. 

Edited by Guest

Hey but LBH is a good actor though....I'm not his fan or anything and I have only watched one of his drama and he was pretty great in it. And as I said, Koreans are big on patriotism. Hence why Mr. Sunshine got really popular. It's just the kind of epic drama that people want to give awards to unianimously without second thoughts. LOL. Dots also got Baeksang for the same reason. Haha. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hey but LBH is a good actor though....I'm not his fan or anything and I have only watched one of his drama and he was pretty great in it. And as I said, Koreans are big on patriotism. Hence why Mr. Sunshine got really popular. It's just the kind of epic drama that people want to give awards to unianimously without second thoughts. LOL. Dots also got Baeksang for the same reason. Haha. 

That’s true . I am sure all the actors nominated deserved to be there .

TBH , Yeo jin goo was superb in The Crowned Clown.  He played two roles , both with such distinct personalities that you would love one & hate the other.  He was that good . And this is coming from me who normally does not watch sageuk .He would have been my next choice after KNG. 

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem last year baeksang was nice tho. Love that secret forest win many. 

Last year I was happy :lol: with the Baeksang for that reason ! 

Edited by Guest

If you haven't watched SKY Castle, try check it out. It's really good. 

@kokodus which drama of LBH that you watched?

@triplem I wanted to watch Clown, but just don't have enough time. And wasn't in the mood for something heavy. But yes I watched some clips and YJG is great portraying the two different characters. Can really feel the difference. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Downloaded EP 3 gonna watch it on the bus lol...

:confused::dissapointed::pensive: let’s hope for SBS Daesung next year bah.

This year end you mean ? 

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If you haven't watched SKY Castle, try check it out. It's really good. 

@kokodus which drama of LBH that you watched?

@triplem I wanted to watch Clown, but just don't have enough time. And wasn't in the mood for something heavy. But yes I watched some clips and YJG is great portraying the two different characters. Can really feel the difference. 

Understand completely.  Especially for ppl like us who like many genres , it’s a curse :joy:. Many dramas, no time . 

Edited by Guest

@ktcjdrama Iris. Lee Byung hyun and Kim Tae Hee. It was like the 3rd or 4th drama I watched and I was pretty impressed with the big scale of that drama. Although that ending sucked and was totally out of the blue. I wouldn't have watched it if not they aired it in our local channel. But I'm glad they did. 

Honestly these awards shows are never not biased. LOL. They always give awards to whoever/whatever is more popular. But I don't think they would blatantly give an award to a horrible actor or a terrible drama. That's why I neither feel really happy nor extremely disappointed whether my oppa wins or not. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious Don't be sad. You know, I know and everyone knows that KNG is a great actor. And I heard that FP also did well in ratings. So no need to be sad. Since FP is not a cable TV show, I'm pretty sure that it will get awards in the year end award shows that all networks hold. Such a big ratings puller will not go without any awards in such award shows. Haha

Btw, I saw this the other day and it reminded me of you, LOL. Not the quote, but the guy....what's his name, again??

tumblr_pqu0miWad21vso0bbo1_1280.jpg

• LOL 1
40 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Mmmm.. I think priest kim in fiery priest is not a kind of a character that could lead an actor to win best actor in the award. (Frankly said). Because, I think, in my opinion, anyone can be funny, anyone can play that, anyone can get stuntman in action. 

Actually, many actors have stated that it's more difficult to act funny, that is to make people laugh, than to make people cry. But I admit that the drama itself, because of some comedy, is not something that can send people to get award. I shouldn't have expected too much actually.

42 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Honestly these awards shows are never not biased. LOL. They always give awards to whoever/whatever is more popular. But I don't think they would blatantly give an award to a horrible actor or a terrible drama.

Agree, it's usually going for the more popular, not really about the acting range that the actor shows. I'm not saying LBH is a horrible actor. He got to where he is for a reason, but I just think it's time to recognize other talents. Oh well....

Anyway, I'm going to move on....

@Ameera Ali our poor friends at Left-handed wife thread have weak hearts :mrgreen:

so it is here instead 

Johnny singing

We all deserve to die

Even you Mrs Lovett even I

I will have vengeance 

I will have salvation :D

it is a good song pals :D no horror scenes, just deceptive :D

• LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic