Add and Subtract Game

@Lawyerh I went to check what drama got me signed up for soompi... it's Oh My Ghostess :lol: There were two camps there.

@sushilicious I see you posted on Psychom main thread... drama just ended, so maybe better be careful not to peek in there in case of major spoiler on how it ends. The discussion is still hot about the end. Well, unless you don't mind being spoiled... but but but, it's a crime mystery, you should be guessing the whole way through, no? :P 

• Replies 148.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:joy:

@ktcjdrama I noticed.heard the ending was trash. Let’s see how trash it will be hahaha

Well, I personally don't think it's trash. Will still recommend it to people. I actually admire the writer. Writer-nim has guts, to go where no one has gone before... LOL...

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Haha let me know how is it. I found it quite cute. Have some swooned moment that i really like. But some people dont like the actress. 

Shim hyung tak @Ameera Ali fav is 2nd lead there 

I hv never seen his work , MNA is the first. But the thing is there was an event we were having & I was helping to do the gifs . So i came across his videos & was quite enjoying 7 Day Queen.  But being a sageuk , I was not as motivated to start the whole drama . But I read a very good review about MNA from one k drama blog that I like & use . So that’s why I bookmarked it 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2015/03/13/review-marriage-not-dating-marriage-without-dating/amp/. He’s up soon for a drama in June which I plan to watch .  

https://www.soompi.com/article/1316854wpp/kim-sejeong-yeon-woo-jin-song-jae-rim-and-jiyeon-confirmed-for-upcoming-drama

I like SJR & the Kim Sejeong. So thought it’d be nice to check out his previous works . @kokodus you interested? 

19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh

Reveal hidden contents

Lee An’s one is not working for me. But the actor is very good in this role . 

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh I went to check what drama got me signed up for soompi... it's Oh My Ghostess :lol: There were two camps there.

Which camp were you ? :w00t: ( I didn’t watch but I read many spoilers , so don’t worry & tell me ) 

36 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Haha, nice.

Because apperantly the bookstore has good taste in music. :D 

What you planning to watch next ? 

Edited by Guest
13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh i think only KNG on the nomination right? 

Really? My mistake then... I thought there were others too... ??

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Which camp were you ? :w00t: ( I didn’t watch but I read many spoilers , so don’t worry & tell me

Since the beginning, I am on the human camp ;) I think part of the reason I joined soompi was to deliver my defense for her too... LOL

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama you know I cringe whenever I go to Guest and look at my first post:joy: I got every theory wrong :joy: btw finished EP 2 :) 

I need to watch that. Haven't watched it yet can't remember why. Not in the mood for scary stuff at that time, I think. 

Oh I am so nervous which drama will win Baeksang. Out of the 5 nominated dramas, I've watched 4 of them, and I think they're all very very good. Very tight competition.... 

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1316854wpp/kim-sejeong-yeon-woo-jin-song-jae-rim-and-jiyeon-confirmed-for-upcoming-drama

I like SJR & the Kim Sejeong. So thought it’d be nice to check out his previous works . @kokodus you interested? 

@triplem Yeah I might watch it, depending on the reviews. The plot itself doesn't sound that interesting to me honestly. But they have got a nice cast, so yeah...why not? LOL. 

As for Baeksang, I feel like Mr. Sunshine will grab many awards. It was patriotic and all, so it has more chances of winning. Hahaha. I really do wish The light in your eyes gets some awards because not only was it downright awesome, it was also the only show I've watched among the nominated dramas. LOL. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

So they announced  new actor award already 

no number

he is from come and hug me

It's Jang Ki Yong! The lead in Kill It... He also acted in My Mister and I seriously wanted a spin off of his story with the female lead. 

Where are you watching it live on?

Drama supporting actor goes to Papa Cha from SKY Castle, actress goes to the mama in The Light in Your Eyes. 

Suzy is looking so gorgeous from head to toe with her whole ensemble tonight! PBG also looking great. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

What you planning to watch next ? 

I have no idea. Just watched what is going to air this month and nothing seems interesting or any good. 

Maybe I will finish SLA then. It always had good music, KSJ and hey, ahjumma crush. 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

So they announced  new actor award already 

no number

he is from come and hug me

Okay nevermind they are giving the new actors actress awards first!

That’s Jang ki Young . Well deserved . But he should not do “kill it “. I will wait for his next drama

Yeah one for team Kim !!!

Edited by Guest
12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol congrats!! @triplem memorable movie like we discussed before lol :mrgreen:

Probably i need to avoid movie a while :joy:

Ya k movies can really be one kind . They like to experiment with the ending ! Have you watched Burning with Yoo Ah In ? That was one very strange movie , supposed to be artistic . But at the end , I was like what did I just watch ??? I did not understand . Many matured scenes by the way :D 

Edited by Guest
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic