Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem the one drama that is overlooked atm is Voice 2.  I plan to check that one out after LoM.  I think you don’t have to watch Voice to be on board.

I have watched Voice. It was good, wish jang Hyuk reprised his role . I am already following the thread, plan to watch .

@Dhakra Male lead will be a different character. But from what I read will be a very interesting grey character 

I am not watching mr sunshine. Not my cup of tea....

4 hours ago, JungAhIrin said:

-2  =  800

It has been so long since I've been on here.  But I'M BACK!!!  I hope everyone has been well while I've been away?

Welcome back! 

• Like 5

808 :star:

guys.. is this a casual question if a guy ask you "I would like to find out more about you"??? is this just a question or more or what.. I mean I don't want to give any hope but I don't want to be rude too.. mmmm.. I think I just take this too serious it is better to avoid them just I usually do... he is a very nice guy .. I want to introduce him to my friend but he will think I am too rude too.. oh it is better to stay silent.. mmmmmm

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

812 :star:

@triplem thanks. I am too behind in translating men's language. 

@daloula he is just casually want to know about me. casually. I guess. but he is very kind. I am seriously wanting to introduce him with my friend. he is The US citizen and my friend always wants to have a caucasian husband so she can moves from this country wkwkwkkw.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

thumb-350-314574.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhtOgepGrt5H5lh2W4aOI

@Sejabini  When it comes to the heart trust yourself.  For there lies your best answer.  Whether he is interested in you or not will be realized soon enough through him I believe.  I will say this, that a persons interests & feelings for you or anyone cannot be passed on so easily to someone else.  Every person is unique and their heart is too.  No matter how close a friend is you can't give them something that was meant only for you...:blush:

@triplem  Can't wait to see that movie bring on the FLUFF, laughter and fun!!!!   The height difference as mentioned I think by @kokodus made me laugh.  It will be interesting watching her stretch up on her toes and him leaning down to find her lips under her nose:w00t:

Triplem By the way about  Are You Human Too?  It's not often that an actor is able to make you love & hate him at the same time yet in two different forms or characters.  Made each of them so believable and so different too!  Gong is doing her best work thus far in my opinion and they both are bringing it!!!:wub:

@Dhakra Thank you for that undeserved thought...:tears:

Also it's not about the tears that were or were not shed, but whats felt within instead. 

Always cheering for you and your happiness too!!!  FIGHTING!!!

@LSGLMH_88 & @abnoch  Praying for you both take care....:wub:

Have an amazing day everyone and remember to smile!!!  I don't even have to see your faces to know you will look and feel much better!!!!:heart:-2

810?

Awww @triplem @USAFarmgirl They look adorable. I was not even planning on watching this. Lol. The height difference is to die for. Lol. I haven't watched that Hot young bloods movie she had done with LJS Oppa. Hmmmm. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

810 Johnny sleeps peacefully under the blanket.

14 hours ago, triplem said:

I have watched Voice. It was good, wish jang Hyuk reprised his role . I am already following the thread, plan to watch .

@Dhakra Male lead will be a different character. But from what I read will be a very interesting grey character 

I am not watching mr sunshine. Not my cup of tea....

Mhmm....I don't know if I like that. It seems like only two are from the initial cast. I have to watch the first episode to see how it goes. 

Wasn't "Voice" the drama who had to blur or at least reduce the amount of visual violence or blood in their scenes? I remember the drama was very atmospheric. 

44 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@Dhakra Thank you for that undeserved thought...:tears:

Also it's not about the tears that were or were not shed, but whats felt within instead. 

Always cheering for you and your happiness too!!!  FIGHTING!!!

I wasn't aware that this thought would hit you so unguarded. 

I guess you are right about that. Interesting thought. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@Sejabini  When it comes to the heart trust yourself.  For there lies your best answer.  Whether he is interested in you or not will be realized soon enough through him I believe.  I will say this, that a persons interests & feelings for you or anyone cannot be passed on so easily to someone else.  Every person is unique and their heart is too.  No matter how close a friend is you can't give them something that was meant only for you...:blush:

mmmm.. that guy clearly wasn't meant for me. I am belong to sejajoha. so I am forbidden  :blush: he was or is interesting to talk to me and wanting to know more about me because he talks a lot than me. he is nice btw.. I want to introduce him to my friend because who knows? there is a song "love will find the way" xixixixixixi... :heart:

+2

• Like 3

@triplem THANK YOU!! :D

@Sejabini He's interested in getting to know you, so yes, he's interested.  As for your friend, although it's not a "proper" way of going about getting into a relationship, if you want to introduce him to her, have her come along on an outing and introduce them.  Just a suggestion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1