Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I’m actually happy I am down to 4 kdramas! I think I was watching too many that it became a chore :astonished:. Need to switch things up. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Lol @triplem It really is tiring to watch so many shows at the same time. I just started Legend if Fuyao. It really is great. It took me some time to get used to seeing Yang Mi with someone else other than Ye Hua. But now I'm good. Ethan is doing a great job as well, but it's totally a Yang Mi show. She owns the show like it's no big deal. Really great. 

Waiting for subs on Meteor garden. Netflix took it up and I'm grateful. Hehe. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Lol @triplem It really is tiring to watch so many shows at the same time. I just started Legend if Fuyao. It really is great. It took me some time to get used to seeing Yang Mi with someone else other than Ye Hua. But now I'm good. Ethan is doing a great job as well, but it's totally a Yang Mi show. She owns the show like it's no big deal. Really great. 

Waiting for subs on Meteor garden. Netflix took it up and I'm grateful. Hehe. 

I was about to ask about legend of Fu Yao. Oh now I’m torn -watch  this or NIV2? 

Is this meteor garden - the Chinese remake ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I was about to ask about legend of Fu Yao. Oh now I’m torn -watch  this or NIV2? 

Is this meteor garden - the Chinese remake ?

Ahhh yes NIF is supposed to be very good as well. The problem is it doesn't have any romance, and I don't have any motivation to start it. Lol. If you watch it let me know how good it is...

And yes Meteor garden is the most recent Chinese remake of Hana Yori Dango/BOF. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

730....Who's is watching Fuyao!!!??

Meeee!!!!! I'm only at 9th ep. I just started it two days back. 

• Like 3

YESSS @Lmangla That's why I'm going to definitely watch it. Good thing that my sister renewed our Netflix subscription this month. Eeeeeee. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if you are celebrating your birthday this month....

Can I post again there?

I realized summer or hot weather in general are not a dramas best friend. I really have no desire to watch any drama.

@kokodusHow are you able to endure that each and every day? I mean, in your region it is always hot!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@DhakraGuess because I'm born and brought up here, I got used to it. Even then I think I'll not like extremely cold temperatures which requires you to not move an inch from your house. LOL. Maybe perfect for dramas but it would be so boring. Also don't like bundling up with so much clothes. Lol. Tropical weather has it advantages, Long days, shorter nights, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2