Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

No way. Johnny belongs to team subtract since his name starts with J. Hehehe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

He could be team add, we can call him Sir Johnny :lol:

Oh.. I forgot my number. 

Edited by stargazer187
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, kokodus said:

Sadness. Chinese dramas always move back and forth their release dates. Sighhh

well i got use to them moving back and forth i guess lol.....usually i only go for those dramas that had finish airing... :D 

• Like 5

@triplem was in Osaka when earthquake happened. Woke me up, about 1/2 min of rolling and shaking.  Our hotel was on 19th floor.  I am from California so knew exactly what it was. My sister was ready to catch the JR line to Osaka, all lines were suspended.  She was at Tokyo station at 9am and didn’t get into Osaka until 6pm.  Luckily she was not already on JR train, which a lot of people had to get off and walked to nearest station.  In Osaka, most stores, the big ones were closed because no one could get to work.  Even local subways were shut down for the day.  The big department stores most likely had no employees or had to clean up.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem was in Osaka when earthquake happened. Woke me up, about 1/2 min of rolling and shaking.  Our hotel was on 19th floor.  I am from California so knew exactly what it was. My sister was ready to catch the JR line to Osaka, all lines were suspended.  She was at Tokyo station at 9am and didn’t get into Osaka until 6pm.  Luckily she was not already on JR train, which a lot of people had to get off and walked to nearest station.  In Osaka, most stores, the big ones were closed because no one could get to work.  Even local subways were shut down for the day.  The big department stores most likely had no employees or had to clean up.  

Omg . Thank God , you’re ok. I did experience tremors in Tokyo on my last trip. But nothing serious . How much longer will you be In Tokyo ?

• Like 1

+2

@triplemThank you :D 

13 hours ago, cenching said:

What breed of cat is Jhonny??? I am no expert by it's looks like a regular ordinary (non breeding?) cat for me and in my place you don't need to spend cash for that kind of cat.....

Well, here you have. :D 

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha so Johnny is in team subtract?!?!?!?! Lol @Dhakra where did u get him from?? 

Uhm, is he in Team sub? I didn't have that in mind when I heard his name. I got him from a foster home, the previous family had three little kids and the mother is pregnant with a fourth child. So they began to reconstruct the house, clash some walls and all of that out a lot of stress on him. He stopped eating and pulled out his own hair. 

So they needed a new home for him and well, that home was me. But from the first day, Johnny and I were buddies, during the day he sleeps under my blanket and in the evening he sleeps next to the window, which is pretty much only a meter away from me.  

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Dhakra Awww... kitty, kitty, kitty. He seems very sweet and very content. :) But, aren’t you Team Add? So, wouldn’t Johnny be the Team Add mascot rather than the Team Subtract mascot?

Yep, I'm Team add, so I also thought that he is Team Adds mascot. But @kokodus had a point with his name. 

12 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@Dhakra you're a cat lover? I always love cats. I have 4 cats at home. 2  mothers and two kittens. Johnny is cute! So have you adopted him? 

Yes, I am. Lu was pretty famous around here, I still he had more fans than me. But at least his biggest fan can watch him from above now.

Yep, I adopted him. But rather than waiting until he finds a new home, I decided to keep him.

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Well, I can't argue with that. It seems that I need to ask him what Team he wants to join and act as mascot for.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra, if Johnny is Team Subtract, then does that mean that you have to post a -2 for him every time you post a +2 for Team Add? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@stroppyseWould that also mean that I have to add +4 whenever I post when he would is on Team Add? 

That would make things very complicated. When he's awake later I let him decide which Team he joins. :lol:

@USAFarmgirlUh, I almost forgot to answer you. Yeah, he pretty much sleeps all day, but around 8pm he gets awake and wants to play or sits in front of the window and looks outside. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse Or I could post a -4 for Johnny here on. LOL. 

@Dhakra No no no he is in team subtract. It's decided! Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2