Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

kekekke... @USAFarmgirl ~ that trailer! hahahah... first, it looks like a typical rom-com and then it ends up in slap kiss lakorn territory. how many slaps were there? how many slamming the glass on the table? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I have a new cat, and this time it's love. I won't make the same mistake I did with Lu. Let me introduce you Johnny. He's only three years old and I will buy him. He's not going anywhere.

Spoiler

vuwcps3o.jpg

• Like 8

@USAFarmgirl Well almost caught up.  Am still slightly behind on WWWSKim. Busy week IRL as well. What are you watching?

@bedifferent Looks like you are having lots of fun. Did the earthquake affect your travel plans ?

cute cat @Dhakra

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@triplem I am unsuccessfully trying to watch to many and behind on most of them...  I'm just treading water....  Actually the rain for the last couple days sure helped more than the Soccer Break did LOL:blush:

Spoiler

Rich Man

Shall We Live Together/Marry Me

Come Here and Hug Me

WWWSK

About Time

Wok Of Love

Legend Of Fuyao

@Dhakra  He is a great looking cat so happy for you I know how hard it was losing Lu:sweatingbullets:  and a great choice of name as well!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1NOc5D_7sYgnDff1bIXO    Hey... Johnny this is no time to sleep...vuwcps3o.jpg&key=b9e66f78cb604d13c84b33d   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm92PdstQ4dTHvULao_Js     Spoiler For Cat's eyes only... LOL:lol:

Spoiler

Johnny

plus_add_minus.png

This is your official welcome to SUBTRACTS you are awarded our official mascot...

Hoping you bring us some luck as well!!!

We sure need it!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnVYLloiEitymCZ1An8RC  

@Lmangla  You're right about the preview but I still hear that WOLF calling me LOL:w00t:

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I have a new cat, and this time it's love. I won't make the same mistake I did with Lu. Let me introduce you Johnny. He's only three years old and I will buy him. He's not going anywhere.

What breed of cat is Jhonny??? I am no expert by it's looks like a regular ordinary (non breeding?) cat for me and in my place you don't need to spend cash for that kind of cat.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse because of clue 5. I end up watching it now. Lol. And it's really not the usual me watching such long episodes. But it's quite fun. I love to see many K-drama topes being used here @Lmangla. My fave story so far is the cousins who turn to be swapped. Birth secret trope :lol: And it's really fun to see how naive Chang Soo annoys his chagun-omma. 

What's wrong with the number?? Are we restart over?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hahaha so Johnny is in team subtract?!?!?!?! Lol @Dhakra where did u get him from?? 

• Like 4

@Dhakra Awww... kitty, kitty, kitty. He seems very sweet and very content. :) But, aren’t you Team Add? So, wouldn’t Johnny be the Team Add mascot rather than the Team Subtract mascot?

@stargazer187, Glad the game was useful for getting you to watch another drama. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@Dhakra you're a cat lover? I always love cats. I have 4 cats at home. 2  mothers and two kittens. Johnny is cute! So have you adopted him? 

Team subtract? Ani.. waeyooo?? 

@stroppyse :D indeed! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1