Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

On 8/5/2018 at 3:41 PM, phikyl said:

Can confirm; @TRaNz is super lazy lately. :P He barely even posts food pics on his instagram anymore!

Hi! I believe you said you’re busy. And I believe you said you don’t have time to backtrack! Well, I will wait for you to respond. So you can confirm that @TRaNz is lazy? And he doesn’t post food pics on his Instagram anymore? So um... I don’t believe that he’s lazy!  I think he’s playful :D 

And I’m...um... so um...what’s his Instagram??? You can send me a private message.

*looks at mods* I promise I’m not a stalker! :ph34r: I accept my punishment. :tears:*

This is what playful means to me:

playful- he likes to have fun!

Me looking a @phikyl 

tumblr_mmx4skKdz71rdyvh7o1_400.gif

And I read your list. I think you’re so cute! :) 

On 8/11/2018 at 4:51 AM, phikyl said:

Oh I don't just think it, I know I am. It doesn't come across well in text but I pretty much drip sarcasm in my daily speech. 

I like the way you said this! So cute.

Spoiler

I think you’re saying, “This is me.” and I think you’re saying, “I’m not changing!” I think it comes across very well in text. I can hear it now. And I like it :). I laughed! You said you drip sarcasm in your daily speech! Wow! So you’re a master? I think Master of Sacasm sounds good for you. That’s just me! 

do hurt feelers sometimes and I have to step back and apologize but it's just how I talk in informal settings. ./shrug. 

Spoiler

Well, I don’t think that’s your problem! Lol. So you have to step back and apologize sometimes? I think that’s nice of you :). And I agree with you. I think you’re just being yourself. And I believe you. And I believe you said it’s just how you talk in informal settings, right? Well, I think that’s fine. I think you should just be you. Someone might come up to you and say, “You hurt my feelings!” I think they don’t understand you. I like your ./shrug. I think it’s cute. Wait you’re like, “I think she’s too aggressive” and “She calms me cute 100000 times. Well, I think you should stop being so cute. I don’t think can stop being cute. I think it’s like your sarcasm. I think it’s just you. So I’m going to borrow it. ./hugs you :)

And I’m going to jump on your post I hope you don’t mind, cutie! :wub: So you said this,

I'm like Casper. Where I live is under cloud cover and rain 9 months out of the year and I work night

Stop it. I don’t think you’re like Casper. I don’t think you look like Casper the Friendly ghost. I’ll put it in the spoiler:

Spoiler

I don’t think you look like this :wub:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32524-1383243102-2.

I work nights too. 

Spoiler

Working tonight...:)

Spoiler

Can I ask where do you live? You don’t  have to share if you don’t want to. I believe you said you live “under cloud and cover and rain 9 months out of the year” right? I’m just curious :) 

On 8/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, TRaNz said:

hehe, dont worry about it. Lets just move past it :mrgreen:

Aww. So you say, Don’t worry about it and let’s just move past it. I think this is so cute! And it makes me feel happy! I bet you’re just a cool dude. I think you’re like this, :glasses:.

Spoiler

You replied my message! I’m so happy! I didn’t think you would reply :).

Ahhhh so I tried to make this short ya’ll. I’m working on it. And I tried to fix my images.

@triplem How did I do? :) 

Spoiler

I am going to try to reply in the next posts. I think this one is too long again! 

*waiting on my warnings.* :)

Edit: Oh! 508!

Edit2: You are all like, “So she’s back here again?”

Edit3: 

@UnniSarah I see you!! 

Edit4: I can’t upload pictures from my phone. I tried using imgur. Does anyone know?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
I need to learn how to combine posts on my phone.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Still around, though mostly lurking right now other than stepping in on moderator duties from time to time. Still haven't found anything exciting to watch in the current broadcast dramas.

Did finally binge watch Come Here and Hug Me. It was good. I thought the young cast did a great job of conveying their myriad of emotions, and the grown up version of Do Jin became better as the drama progressed. In the latter episodes, he finally started coming into his own, conveying the struggle within himself between his fears that he is actually like his monster of a father and his faith that his father does not define him or predestine him in any way. The younger Do Jin was almost spellbinding to watch as he conveys his inner turmoil, his hope, his guilt, and ultimately his self-enforced restraint. I think it was better to binge watch as I did rather than wait each week though. I can see why I stopped following it diligently after the first few weeks, but as a binge watch, I couldn't stop from watching one episode right after the other.

Hi @USAFarmgirl, thanks for the love.

• Like 6

@staygold  Your heart is bigger than you!!!  No matter if your Add or Subtract you're still the same...  KIND!!!:heart:

tumblr_mhh7jdbJaJ1qbij6lo1_500.gifwinie-the-pooh-owl-clipart-13.gif

@stroppyse Always thinking of you no matter where you are!  Come here and hug me had some really great moments although it was a bit scary you know me close my eyes and hug my pillow.  Glad you finally watched it...

@dotonly  You didn't scare me away don't worry just having some fun with you all this morning and it was fun!  Congrats on your Win!!!  Well done to your all's faithfulness:wub:  

Well done to my teammates in digging in and trying to hold you all back!!  Not bad since poor @abnoch is in the jungle hanging out with Tarzan!!!       Great Job you all!!!!                                                          

@abnoch

@kokodus

508images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFOqd0UJUMDY0EMrKOHTb  Missing you @Dhakra:blush:

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

So you can confirm that @TRaNz is lazy? And he doesn’t post food pics on his Instagram anymore?

Yes and yes. @TRaNz is apparently too busy taking public transport so that his car doesn't get dirty. :P I can't give you his IG info though.

Yes, sarcasm is part of who I am and I'm not planning on changing that dramatically anytime soon so I suppose that assessment is correct. 

When I said I looked like Casper, I mean I'm very pale. I live in the Pacific North West so I really don't get that much sun [excluding my semi-recent vacation] so I could pass as a vampire at points. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

How to make both team play fairly/equally?

Side note: im not a ninja. I can be both: day and night person.

I said i'll took a long rest so...no numbers. 

But i dont want to get any warning,

its early here, i need to get ready for work...but i want to go back to bed.....problems people...problems... hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

516 :star:

I think both team play fairly. sometimes they change side but it is still fair :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, staygold said:

@triplem Didn't I warn you not to trust the Chinese drama writers!! :grimace: See what ending they wrote for Legend of Yun Xi!

@kokodus What to watch after Meteor Garden! My chinese drama watching has been divided into life before DW and after! 

Reveal hidden contents

I think they are angling for season 2. Male lead hinted at it  in an interview . iQiyi gave two epilogues , useless ones , with two alternate endings , one happy & one sad . But it still explained nothing . :triumph:

Well done @2handsintertwined!!!

@stroppyse I think the younger pairing in Come & Hug Me stole the show. NDR will be an oppa force to be reckon with when he enters adulthood :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

I don't want to go to work. It's a government holiday, but I still have to work. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

So this is me.

I was working late.

I missed my train :crazy:

So I'm sad.

And I'm angry.

And I'm sad again...:bawling:

(And I think I look really creepy. I think my eye is creepy and weird...Why am I staring like that? :crazy: Yikes!)

s7AHNF0.jpg

But guess what? I waited. And waited. I got on a train.

And I'm home...Some of you are like, "I'm glad you made it home safely!" And I'm just like, "Thank you." "But why do I look like a zombie again?"(I'm talking to myself. Hahaha.)

I think I'm going to just take a breath real quick. I'll be right back :).

Hi!

7tB1u4S.jpg

So can I share something personal?

I really hate this wig! why? I think it's so ugly...:crazy:

I think I wear another one for work tomorrow night.

Some of you are like, "Why is she sharing this?" and "She is so weird."

So what are the numbers?

Oh! 520!

I will be back soon.

And,

I was thinking about you two.

@stroppyse Hi. I see you. Welcome back! I think it's my turn, right?

@supergal99 And did you fly away?

Edit: Wahhhh!

Team Add won again?

Me crying at Team Subtract:

Image result for real housewives cry gif

I'm like, "I'm so sad." and "Team subtract, why?"

Edit again: credit to owner. And I'm laughing at the gif. I think it's so funny! I hope some of you laugh at it too :) 

Hi :)
  • Like 4

@Dhakra So I'm sorry I didn't reply. It was really hard for me to read your post. And your post made me sad :(. I am worried. And I think you are being too hard on yourself. I guess I'm being a mom again. I'm sorry again. 

So you said,

On 8/11/2018 at 5:18 AM, Dhakra said:

Well, I play videogames

And I thought, "Wow! That is so cool. I wish I could play video games too" :) And I was going to ask you, "What video games are you playing?" Halo?(I don't know anything about video games. I played Mario Kart 64. And that was it :).)

But you said this:tears:,

and try to avoid the sun as best as possible

So I got really really sad.

Me reading this post:

Image result for sad adorable animated gifs

credit to owner

"This is making me so sad :("

Spoiler

I don't think it's any of my business. Do you mind if I share my thoughts? I'll put it in the spoiler for you. I don't think you should care what I think. I think all that matters is what you think. I think I'm repeating myself...? :ph34r:

Spoiler

Why? I think the sun is so healthy! And I think it makes a lot of people feel happy! 

If you want to avoid the sun, then I think that's up to you.

I think I heard that sunlight gives us vitamins. I could be wrong. And it makes me sad that you try to avoid the sun. Why?

I think the sun is bright! And I think the sun is nice! I don't think it matters what I think. I think it only matters what you think. And I think you should do whatever you want to do. So you could say, "Bye Sun!" I was trying to be funny, but I don't think this funny. I'm sorry. I'll move on. I was curious though...I don't know much about it. I'm just curious. But have you ever tried sunscreen? :)

Why am I think of Rain's "How to avoid the Sun?" I'm sorry I don't think that's funny.

The only time I get a lil color is when I be myself and fall into mud. 

Me reading this:

Image result for popular sad depressed gifs

credit to owner

So I'm going to go be a mom for a bit. If this makes you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Please don't say things like this. Why? Well, I will share my thoughts with you on this too.

Spoiler

I think it's depressing. I don't know anything about skin color or anything like that, but please don't fall in the mud. Is the only way you can get a little bit of color? I don't think this is the only way. I bet there are other ways :). I just don't want to think about it. I saw you fall in the mud. And I thought, "Oh no!" and I thought, "No! I think that looks painful :(I think what I'm trying to say is please don't talk like this. Like I said I think it's depressing. Who cares what I think about this? I think you should care about what you want to care about. I don't want to push my opinions on you. I don't know. I think reading this just made me sad. Sigh. And you said, "be yourself." So you're like, "This is who I am." "I want some color!" "I fall in the mud everyday." I think I'll move on from that too. It's just too depressing...Sigh. :tears: I don't think any of this makes sense...And I think you're probably confused...Sigh. 

And this,

And my dance abilities are so stiff, you could use me as rack.

Really? :tears: How can you say something like this? I think this just so depressing. I don't know what to say. I believe took me a long time to read this. More thoughts under spoiler:

Spoiler

So you say your dance abilities are so stiff, and someone could use you as a rack. :bawling: Noooooooooooo. So being a mom again. Please don't say anything like this. I don't want to think about this. It's depressing too. I think your dance abilities will get better with practice, right? :). I think a lot of are like this. I always think about those shows on television. I think some of them are called "Best dancer!" I think professional dancers are on the show. I don't know. Do they have those shows in Germany? I don't think you have to answer that if you don't want to :). But I think you can dance if you practice! 

So the rack thing is hard to read. I don't know what to say. Please don't say this anymore. And this is so depressing.

I thought about it. What do I think a rack is?

I think it's this:tears:

Spoiler

317430-4-Tier-wooden-shoe-rack-

Please don't say that. Did you see the shoes? This just makes me so sad. I don't think this is you. And I hope no one uses you as this :). I think you could be something else. I don't know. I don't think I can think of anything :).

No, I have no club. :D I don't feel uncomfortable around you. Why should I? If I would feel like that, I would just go and do something else or simply not respond.

Spoiler

So you say you have no club. I wish I could believe you, but I can't. So I won't call it a club. Can I call it something else? I think you have a hard time trusting others. I could be wrong. And I think you have a hard time being friends with and opening up to someone new. I think you say, "That person has to know me for 100 years." or "I don't think I can trust that person yet."

Well, I will move on. I don't like talking about that because it makes me feel sick.

Wow! I think I already posted about this. I think what you said is so kind. And you said you said you don't feel uncomfortable around me. Well, I don't think you're lying. I think you don't really know the answer. But I think you still feel uncomfortable around me. I don't know I think it's just the feeling I get. I feel like you think I'm fake. What does fake mean to me?

fake: Someone who doesn't be themselves around anyone. They try to hard to be liked and relate to you. You can tell they are fake because it seems like EVERYTHING they do is about trying to be liked. credit to owner.

So I think you're thinking, "She tries too hard." and "She just wants everyone to like her." and I think you're like, "I think she is dumb."

Hahahahahaha! You can laugh. I think I've been called fake before. And I do think I try to hard. I think I'm like, "Everyone!" "Please like me!" And I think that could get annoying, right? It looks like you're someone who is like, "You can force people to like you." and I feel like you would say, "You have to earn it." I don't know why I think you would say things like that.

And I'm happy you responded to me. I think that proves how kind you are. I don't think that proves you aren't uncomfortable around me...I don't know. I think uncomfortable is the wrong word. I think I will try to think of something else. I feel like you say, "There's something I don't like about her." I don't know...Moving on from this too. Too depressing.

Haha, no. I share

my gifs all the time. That's why I made them. :) 

So you do share them? Well, I'm happy you told me that you share them! Why? I'll share with you:

Spoiler

I was worried. I think I said I felt like I forced you to share the gifs you made. And you said that's why you made them! I smiled! I think you're right. I think you're saying, "I made these gifs so I could share them with others. And I'm proud of my gifs!" I think I would be proud of those gifs! I hope you still make gifs. I think you're good at making gifs! :).

This is the famous honeycakes.

So the gif of the cute girl is from the famous Honeycakes? I've never seen it! I want to see it because of her :) 

She had such a small role

Spoiler

She had a small role? Well, that makes me sad. I wish I could have seen more of her. I wish she could have been lead actress! :). I thought she was the lead actress! :).

but just because of my biasing for her, the "Radiant Office" Thread gave her a nickname and her small role became a staple there.

Spoiler

So she's your bias? Well, I can understand that! I think she's so cute. So the "Radiant Office Thread gave her a nickname. And her small role became a staple there? I think that is so cool. I think they gave her a nickname because of you! So you're special :).

Everyone talked about her, even if she just had a small couple of scenes. 

Spoiler

Really? I think that means everyone wanted to see more of her :)

Everyone knew her, it was so funny. :D @triplem I do miss Radiant Office aswell, except the very lil romantic and relationship scenes. 

Spoiler

Ok. I think that's nice. I'm glad everyone knew of her :).

So I have a question for you. And you don't have to answer if you don't want to. And I'm tired of being sad and depressed. Can I ask? I don't want to annoy anyone. And I don't want to run anyone away. So I'll put it in the spoiler. Sigh.

Spoiler

So you said I don't make you uncomfortable. And you said if I did you wouldn't respond. Well I don't think you are going to respond to this. I still think you're uncomfortable...But could you please respond?:tears: If you don't respond, "I'll just say he does hate me, and he does feel uncomfortable around me." And that would make me really really sad. I just try so hard. And can I be honest? Sometimes I ask, "Why am I trying to be his friend?" and I think, "Because he's a good person." and sometimes I think "You're trying too hard." So I'll ask again, could you please respond?

@ mods :tears:

Spoiler

I hope I don't get in trouble. I hope mods don't think I'm being too pushy. I'm going to try to act happy :).

I'm praying for Team Subtract :D

Where are the numbers?

522! 

Edit:

TEAM SUBTRACT FOREVER!(Yeah I'm sorry. That was too much.)

And I'm sorry if I'm taking things too seriously. I will try to worry less.

And again, "What is she doing here?"

Edit1: ooh that's too long I should continue in another post.

Hi :)
  • Like 3

There is something on Friday. Don't want to be like this for the sake of you but it's really heavy. Seven months and it still feels the same

• Like 5
  • Sad 2