Add and Subtract Game

Admin

34 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@themarchioness dont worry you can spazz on BinBin with @kokodus

and @mouse007 u can continue to spazz about denglun with @kokodus :D :D :D 

who else??? :D:D 

oh yea @USAFarmgirl come join us in Touch Your Heart :D  we love your insight

Why does it feel like I'm the centre point when it comes to spazzing. Hahaha. 

@mouse007 I started TYH quite some time back, but couldn't catch up quickly. Not watching anything else at the moment. 

@themarchioness You know you can watch his other dramas like.....Eternal love. Bwahaa. I know I know he is only a second lead there, but I'm trying my luck here getting you to watch Eternal love by luring you with ZBB. And also, I heard his other dramas are depressing. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why does it feel like I'm the centre point when it comes to spazzing. Hahaha. 

:joy:

Yes, why is that??? Haha. 

And nice try... but no. I’ve resorted to starting Pretty Li Hu Zhen instead, even though I know my heart will be broken, and I won’t even have PSJ to make it okay... (Really not feeling the male lead in the Chinese remake so far...) 

+2

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well u do spazz :D

I don't even know what "spazzing" means....is it a drink?!? I need to Google it up. Bwahahahahahaha

@themarchionessAre you saying no to this face?!? Look how cute he looks with horns and everything. Alright alright. I won't push you. Your loss. Hahahahahaha.

991425da9ca2782b725b255508b224a3.gif

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22 what are these rumors about SSC getting divorced?!? When will the media leave them alone?!!! Gahhhhhhh

Sighhh.... just ignore them... we'll never know if its true or not right?????

IIRC.. it started with the C-media making up some stories :sweatingbullets:

@Lawyerh You're also from IDN? :D 

@themarchioness:sweatingbullets: He never gets the girllllllllll in his previous work.... or more precisely.. he never gets Reba :joy:,...... I want ZBB to have a drama like Bu Qi again... or a wuxia drama... lols... his next two works seems to be something with YM.. and a republican era drama. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Lol, @lynne22, I know, that’s what made finding something else of his to watch such a difficult task!! But you left out Love O2O, he got the guy there. ;) 

And @angelangie, yes, heard about that new project. But as it’s a Cdrama, I’m sure it’ll be a long while since we actually see it. The better question is will I remember it by the time it airs. :P 

@Lawyerh, SSC = Song Song Couple

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

No chaebol family will accept the actress' past lha....:skull: A whole country saw her s3x tape....aiyooooo!!! The singer isn't a nice person but at least her "onderdil or jeroan" never displayed for the world to see....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@cenching @Sejabin @Lawyerh 

Hahaha... fanning the gossip here. I'm actually surprised that Syahrini wants to get married at all... to me she's the "Mistress" type... hahahaha.... 

Spoiler

and I did heard rumors that she's a kept woman for prominent figure... lols... who knows right??? 

Luna OTOH... got my sympathy.. because the chaebol keep on slandering her even after they broke up.

37 minutes ago, angelangie said:

did u guys know that he will partner with his boss again in 'Storm Eyes' ? hehehe....this times he will get the girl....however i want him to get Reba as well :D 

Hahahaha.. who's the female lead? 

32 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Lol, @lynne22, I know, that’s what made finding something else of his to watch such a difficult task!! But you left out Love O2O, he got the guy there. ;) 

Ahahaha.. you're right... he did get the guy.. LOLS.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

It's a long standing rumour that the singer was kept by UnoDosTres since looooong time ago before he got involved into politic....She married him because he is a chaebol lha....do you think she wanted him if he is only a mere mortal....

+2

• LOL 2

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla still not as bad as the Last Empress muahaha... the story simpler mainly on love triangle. 

kekeke... have heard of some real life stories that are so complex, over the top that if it was a drama, we would eye roll and say "what drugs did the writer use while writing?!" :lol:

• LOL 4

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is fun to read these stories about this actress and chaebol -- when real life is even more dramatic then the most makjang of dramas! :D

You should see the hooh haah when the s3x tape first released...Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all their carpenter friends!!! I had never seen this scale of coverage on celebrities news in Indo in my life....

The main roles in the s3x tapes were a famous rock star with 2 different well known actresses, separated tapes btw...The other actress is a married woman with a daughter....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2