Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 hours ago, Sejabini said:

+2 :cold_sweat:

can't yet.. can't do anything fun until this moment (7.08 PM), still stuck at office and doing budget planning for 2019. deadline is 12 PM (they wait for us in Jakarta now) and it is raining huuu.. huuuu.. :bawling: (all girls still doing these things too) I HATE THIS :bawling:

Ops... ok... take yr time -> to do yr budget...heeee

+2

@stargazer187  Thanks for the shout out!  @kokodus come join us in About Time we need your cookies and your thoughts LOL!!!   By the way I too just started THE FOUR and I was thinking the same thing about the fight scenes.  Mind you I am only on episode 3 but it's so funny that we are watching it together and didn't even know it!!!  We are dancing partners even off this thread!!! LOL:blush:

@Dhakra is on the About Time thread too and you know how he and @triplem  and YOU are!!!  Having you 3 there would be like watching fireworks, COOKIES EVERYWHERE!!!!   Heck it would be like hitting a home run!!!  I get excited just thinking about it!!:w00t:  560

@TRaNz  Stop hiding out and get yourself back here:angry::ph34r:

@Sejabini I was ROFLING at the name "Narendra" because it is the same name of our prime minister...your president meant it with sincerity no doubt that he has named his grandson "Srinarendra" who shared the same name of Indian Prime Minister.. Sri NArendra Modi...!!! I was not being disrespectful... I was laughing because it was funny that My country is such a democracy that I as a citizen might face flak because of being too much of a particular party oriented if I name my son "Narendra" but Indonesia being a country away from our PM might actually consider the name to be used and they can consider it to be honoured. Lol... dont mind me...

@USAFarmgirl i was reading you analysis on About Time thread... loved it but did not get a chance to comment... so caught up with messed up work life... !!! I am also watching it ..

@angelangie i believe since you are missing in action..you have started reading pillow book... If yes then have you reached Aranya's dream???? let me know how you are finding it... this time i will be able to put my two cents since I have already read it... you will not be alone in this journey like King's Avatar ... :tongue: 

@kokodus I am trying to bear through the torturefor "the four"... just watch it and let me know how was it... right now I have just so much to watch and no time... so I will watch it gradually.... these days I am busy watching "W-Two WOrlds" again whenever i am getting time..!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@TRaNz  Stop hiding out and get yourself back here:angry::ph34r:

*drum roll* + red carpet...

rPV9a3S.jpg

+2

(Flies off quickly):tongue:

Ohhh hahahahaha @USAFarmgirl You are also watching The four?!?!?!? Omg we really have some telepathy or something going on. Hahahaha. I adore Janine's char here so much....she is soooo cute, so contrast to the always sad WN. Lol.  And @Dhakra is watching About time too...Not surprised, he likes LSK because of Fairy. Haha. Btw, oppa, did you finish A Poem a Day???How did you like it???? And now I know how @triplem is in popular contributors list for quite a few days. Hahaha. 

I'll check out About time this weekend then...let's see...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@supergal99  You truly are something else!!!  Right idea though, if Taylor was here he sure would come!!! 

@LSGLMH_88  So glad you're on that thread too and hang in there...  Sending you some love...

b9e7a8911c6f3958092677fc1d18fec0--swag-gmain@2x.png;compress=true?__=20161019  Subtract 2

@kokodus  Your coming...  You just made my day!!!:w00t:

4 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@supergal99  You truly are something else!!!  Right idea though, if Taylor was here he sure would come!!! 

Coz i hv nothing else... wawawaaa

Hahaaahaaa

+2

:glasses: ok chill juz pulling yr ... i mean plucking yr ... fruits.... heeee

@Lmangla  Actually I just googled... Korean emoji sending love and it came up they are cute....

Enjoy...cac7c20047c90ebec4004e8e754bcee2731d0e41

c25155d4a89feb56f01829e1bd84f467.pngbed30bd14b534a6d60d8cee41c46a68b.jpg562

On 27-5-2018 at 11:37 PM, Dhakra said:

+2

:huh: Didn't we watch "Duel" together? Well it started strong, but it lost its initial strength and became fairly weak towards the end. But Whisper was quite good. :D 

Fairy is a religion. It's not something you can just watch, you have to live it. Probably my fav drama of all time, or at least a close second. PNB taught me so much. 

@CamelKnightDay6 in Amsterdam buddy. Are you going?

Pff nah. Day6 isn't really my thing. They've got some good songs, but I'd rather spend money on icecream and beer. Concerts I would go to: Red Velvet, TWICE, Mamamoo (duh), Eyedi. That's about it though.

On 28-5-2018 at 6:38 AM, Lmangla said:

<<< Thought of the day: Live Up To Your Name was such a letdown. Plotholes all over the place. And the dude constantly dieing was getting old rather fast  >>>

@CamelKnight ~ just saw this in your footer... umm why??? perhaps, it s one of those dramas that is more fun when you watch in a group?  @triplem and me had a blast watching and the thread was so funny that we basically laughed over the potholes and him dying? it was actually a running joke that he was dying yet again that we had a poll over how many more deaths we would see. :lol:

I dunno, it just bored the hell out of me. And I couldn't get over all of the plotholes. It annoyed me to no end. I really had to drag myself through the final episodes.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

+2

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ohhh hahahahaha @USAFarmgirl You are also watching The four?!?!?!? Omg we really have some telepathy or something going on. Hahahaha. I adore Janine's char here so much....she is soooo cute, so contrast to the always sad WN. Lol.  And @Dhakra is watching About time too...Not surprised, he likes LSK because of Fairy. Haha. Btw, oppa, did you finish A Poem a Day???How did you like it???? And now I know how @triplem is in popular contributors list for quite a few days. Hahaha. 

Well they hit a good timing. Since I spent the last couple of days rewatching Fairy I already felt the need to "see" LSK again and the drama sounded not too bad. And it really is good to see LSK, dramawise I go "All-In" again and already have to defend the second lead, more or less critizising the role LSK plays.

No, I did not continue "A poem a day" yet, since "About time" now interered I put it on hold for now. Since 'Mother' I'm really happy to just have one drama to watch at a time. Maybe I will watch it when I have more time.

33 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Pff nah. Day6 isn't really my thing. They've got some good songs, but I'd rather spend money on icecream and beer. Concerts I would go to: Red Velvet, TWICE, Mamamoo (duh), Eyedi. That's about it though.

Beer and icecream? But not at the same time I hope. 

RV would be interesting, TWICE since What is Love too. 

Well my next concert will be in Paris.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

If there is anyone who can read mandarin... Please let me know what they have written about pillow book.

http://www.hengdiantour.com/post/2700.html

@angelangie counting on you dear...

seems like they expecting the pillow book to start shooting at HengDian by Jun/5

6.5开机,嘉行传媒大型古装爱情神话剧《三生三世枕上书》

• Like 4