Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wow @cenching confused. Did he use tons of powder in Goblin/TYH ? Mercury whitener? Haha... Yeah in my memory he was not pretty boy. But recent he is.

In Goblin for his role as Grim Reaper he was required to look pale. After that in most of his public appearances he didn't look pale anymore but he's back as Grim Reaper looked alike in TYH....I noticed TYHis "selling" both main lead's past in Goblin sooo.....LDW is back bathing and soaking in bleach....

@kokodus

All of my Oppa aren't pretty boy, I guarantee....:mrgreen:

• LOL 3

when a drama disappoints you but you have watched way too many episodes to just stop without seeing the ending...

Spoiler

Seth-Wright-Designated-Survivor-Quotes.j

also applicable for all the shipper hearts that gets broken when dispatch goes out cameras blazing... 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lynne22 said:

During the movie... I think ZS is attracted to  XQ, his jealousy is sooo apparent lols... but in his mind.. he's debating... whether or not he really wants "this equation" that he can never solve.. lols.. until he can understand himself better .. he will never deserve to get XQ... (In my eyes) 

For sures, that whole track meet said everything about his jealousy levels!  LOL.  In addition to being the ZS with the most biting comments I've met, I think he was also the most jealous, and there likely is a correlation between those two things.  But I think it may have also been because it was a movie, and with its shortened timeframe, it just brought everything to a head that much faster.  I mean, even his acceptance of XQ came a lot faster.  If it hadn't been for his father's illness, I feel certain they would've been together after their time on the mountain together.  But in the drama adaptations, even though he's interested in her too, another reason they don't get together immediately is because there's also the whole "I reaaaaaaallly don't want to just give in to what my mom wants" bit that the movie never really deals with (other than that one conversation where he tells his parents he doesn't want to simply live the life they've mapped out for him, and that wasn't limited to marriage partner as it also included school and future occupation).

@kokodus, I would definitely watch a drama version with this pairing as well.  :D  

+2

• Like 3

What  happen to the forum , It’s wasn’t working for me for an hour , I thought I get life in prison :mrgreen: for that innocent arrow :D

I can’t show my face in the other thread now for 3 hours :tounge_xd: 

Spoiler

@Lawyerh   my fabulous lawyer I need u to build case around   @cenching  it’s all her fault she keep talking  about him all morning with mustache , when I think back maybe I wanted to draw a mustache :joy:  & @Sejabin  lessons start tomorrow, don’t forget I love pasta , it’s help to draw arrows   :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1