Add and Subtract Game

Admin

But it wasn’t just the fact that JR cancelled lunch, it was the fact that he cancelled on her to have lunch with another woman! ;) I also loved that it  took him having a conversation with his friend to figure out she was jealous. Lol. But the fact that he went to the meet up (he’d originally said he wouldn’t attend) with his work colleagues in order to put their case before judge and jury was priceless. :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

At first I only had a slight suspicion but now I am 100% sure that TYH is written with Goblin's fans in mind. Half of each episode dedicated to the lovey dovey between Grim Reaper and The Queen.....LDW even has a very pale makeup and red lip, reminiscence of his Grim Reaper past....I remember watching him in RM, he was not THAT pale....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

924. So other than sugar induced drama TYH, what else you watch @cenching ? Im a bit in drama slump now. 

Anyone watching Babel and is that good?

I am in drama slump too, I usually watching C drama exclusively but since nothing that I interested to I crossed over to K drama recently. The downside of watching K drama is it's only 2 episodes a week?!?!? :scream:  It's a loooooooong wait....While C drama 2 episodes a day for 5 days a week.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching yeah i remember he was not that pale prior to Goblin. 

He was more manly in The Partner.

yea, agree with you. just looking at those pics, he looks hot. I look at the still from touch your heart and my reaction is meh. :sweatingbullets:

am in a drama slump too... sigh...

• Like 2