Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007

I am currently in episode 4, TYH is super duper corny cheesy and choked full of cliches....:joy: I lost count how many times I cringed over the supposed to be “sweet” interactions between otp. At least it’s only 16 episodes, if more I don’t think I will continue since cotton candy dramas aren’t my thing...:joy:

Don’t let me started with my rant about boys who are prettier than me...:naughty:  It might rival Tolkien’s LOTR in terms of words count....But in defense of DL and Henry, they aren’t effeminate at all and I only admire their freaking natural complexion....I wish I had theirs....:love:

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching i agree with you its a bit cliche and seems soon the OTP TYH will become official. I normally lost interest when couple become official :lol:.. yeah i know im not so normal haha. I watch this to see the case only. And LDW is eye candy anyway. Though his skin is soo pale... 

But the cases in TYH aren’t that much in details more like an afterthought or a passing breeze...:sweat_smile: so far I only saw the lying school girl and the stalking ex who was tackled to the ground by our pale skin hero....:naughty:  I hope the drama will get more interesting since the Chaebol seems to be stalking her still and LDW needs a more attorney appropriate hairstyle...He looks like aging Justin Bieber in Baby....:naughty:

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, cenching said:

But the cases in TYH aren’t that much in details more like an afterthought or a passing breeze...:sweat_smile:

I admit, from a legal perspective, I was a little bummed that they wiggled out of the question of what constituted self-defense so easily this week but I reminded myself that most everyone else is probably there for the cute and not to establish legal precedent.  ;)

And 100% I'm there for the cute there two -- I just find the OTP utterly adorable, charming, and heartwarming.  Their law firm colleagues are also entertaining, and if we could make that other couple over at the prosecutors' office be more interesting, that'd be great too.   :P  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh

Miss D is a ghost in Goblin, right? I do think there will be a love line between them too....

@themarchioness

CSI, mystery and politics are usually my cup of tea but I cannot categorize TYH into that genre. It’s a diabetes inducing drama through and through IMO...Even though LDW is smoking but he doesn’t look like attorney at all actually none of them....:sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

CSI, mystery and politics are usually my cup of tea but I cannot categorize TYH into that genre. It’s a diabetes inducing drama through and through IMO...Even though LDW is smoking but he doesn’t look like attorney at all actually none of them....:sweat_smile:

Hahaha, yeah, no, if those are your preferences, I can definitely see why TYH would not be your sort of thing.  It's pretty much a paint-by-numbers Kdrama romcom.  :D 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

Hahaha, yeah, no, if those are your preferences, I can definitely see why TYH would not be your sort of thing.  It's pretty much a paint-by-numbers Kdrama romcom.  :D 

But TYH is a crack cocaine kind of drama, you know it’s bad but you can stop watching cause it fly you high....:joy:

• LOL 2