Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sejabin the lead guy is lawyer maybe they will go next week episode, to crime scene or stalker show up :warning: , so be careful thank god for Youtube we could skip unnecessary part of drama:D

we never see clean romantic or comedy drama  these days , u sign to watch heart warming moment then in the middle of drama u find ur self solving a murder case . :mrgreen:

8 hours ago, avondale16 said:

I like romance and comedy but did not like horror or scary movie.

I love comedy too , for last years I look for drama with humour side at least end of drama I find go and say that was funny ,  but Kdrama and romantic really is hard to watch all the ride and complications to get two scenes of true happiness it’s not worth it :tounge_xd: , that I watching touch your heart , no family member may or could make two lead life miserable specially no MIL :joy:  - good morning to you 

4 hours ago, cenching said:

I am watching Touch Your Heart, she’s really good as a bad actress.... I was LMAO at the scene of her drama....:joy:

How  ironic she supposed to be acting as bad actress & she fail with that too :yum: but She wouldn’t need a talent right :D

Spoiler

0FE753C8-70BF-4218-992D-66BFFE7693C8.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus

One thing that I hopelessly admire from both  DengLun and his long lost sibling Henry Lau is their flawless complexion....:glasses: Smooth pore-less alabaster creamy skin with naturally red luscious lips....:love:

Henry Lau

https://fx.weico.net/share/59837454.html?weibo_id=4341761771843403

DengLun

https://fx.weico.net/share/59837772.html?weibo_id=4343211063057807

+2

• LOL 1

@cenching  Phoenix is a heavenly being. Of course he would look flawless like that. But seriously I dont know whether it's alright for men to look that flawless. Maybe it's because I'm jealous that his skin looks better than mine and I'm a girl. Exactly why I don't like Kpop boys whose features are so perfect that they almost look feminine. I hate that. Men should look like men. Rough and tough, from all the hard work they do. LOL. 

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cenching  Phoenix is a heavenly being. Of course he would look flawless like that. But seriously I dont know whether it's alright for men to look that flawless. Maybe it's because I'm jealous that his skin looks better than mine and I'm a girl. Exactly why I don't like Kpop boys whose features are so perfect that they almost look feminine. I hate that. Men should look like men. Rough and tough, from all the hard work they do. LOL. 

But DL and Henry are natural, you know....I saw Henry in Real Men, he looked just as flawless without makeup and in rough condition. The same with DL in Dad, where are we going?. You can fault them to be born that way....:joy:  Unlike some who went under the knife to look good....

+2

• LOL 3

@triplem I adore the fact that your husband watches dramas, even the rom--coms like Coffee Prince! Let me know what he thinks of it. 

On 2/23/2019 at 1:01 PM, Lmangla said:

stockholm syndrome? the known devil is better than the unknown one? or no choice as they keep seeing the same face... hahahahha... :sweatingbullets:.. but must be fan for fans though -- so much to chat about!

@Lmangla I think it's a combination of the fact that they spend a LOT of time together and everyone is shipping them. These love teams go on for years and years so imagine spending all that time together on so many projects. They probably don't even have time to meet anyone else! LOL

21 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I am rewatching Goblin again and I feel something unsuitable. 

if he was a big general, the king must not dare to kill him like that right? if I watch cdrama or kdrama, usually those big generals have more power than the king because they have a large army. while the king only have eunuchs, royal bodyguards and the palace guards. usually these guards power can't be compared to the general army who always fight in the big battle. I found that the scene when the king kills him wasn't have a strong background. like it's unnatural. plus usually general also the lord of a land. it must have a very strong reason to make him a rebel and kill him like that. how if his army kill those palace guards? aishhhh.. 

this is why I love cdrama more now. The power of the king and the generals in cdrama looks more real than in kdrama. 

@Sejabin The King killed him because the King's right hand man (I think he's the eunuch? Don't really remember) influenced him and made him think that the general was a threat. 

@cenching what do you think of Touch Your Heart so far? Do you like it?

@Dhakra not much in previous pages. You can just read this post to get an idea of what you missed since I'm pretty much responding to each one. LOL

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

@kokodus I am with you on this. I also prefer men to look like men. As much as I love Deng Lun, I do prefer men like Wallace Chung, Gong Yoo or Darren Wang who look tough and very manly.

• Like 3