Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus the answer to your question is.... YES! They are dating IRL and have been for sometime. They kept it a secret for a long time because I think they felt that Kathryn was young and there’s a certain image of her they wanted to protect or something. They’re actually known as “Kathniel” in the Ph. 

Reveal hidden contents

I know right? I don’t know why he felt so compelled to marry the ex. He could’ve been a supportive friend  instead of marrying her. I’m glad they still got their happy ending but there was just so many “what-ifs” like how their lives could’ve been different.

Did you ever see a movie called “Diary ng Isang Panget?” 

Hehe. Last time I checked, they didn't go public yet. But everyone knew that there was something going on between them. LOL. I see that there are many "Love teams" in Filipino. They hardly get paired with anyone else. Hahaha. 

I haven't watched this diary ng....? Jadine, right?! I tried watching that famous drama of theirs. But it was so long. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hehe. Last time I checked, they didn't go public yet. But everyone knew that there was something going on between them. LOL. I see that there are many "Love teams" in Filipino. They hardly get paired with anyone else. Hahaha. 

I haven't watched this diary ng....? Jadine, right?! I tried watching that famous drama of theirs. But it was so long. Lol. 

The thing with Filipino pairings is that when a pairing clicks and they realize people love them, they pretty much keep them together as a “love team”. It’s kinda ridiculous because people then root for their favourite love teams and because the pair basically end up doing all their projects together and are marketed to always be together, they end up dating IRL. Not always the case but it’s not uncommon. The one love team I can think of who never dated was with Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz. They had so many dramas and movies together and their chemistry is so believable that to this day, people still have a hard time accepting they never dated and it was all professional. 

I actually watched that Jadine drama - On The Wings of Love but I didn’t finish it because like you said, it was too long for me. Among the current popular love teams - Jadine, Kathniel and Lizquen, Jadine was the first to admit that they had fallen in love during their drama OTWOL. James Reid pretty much confessed on stage in public. Their movies are good too and I like them together. 

You know when I first saw Darren Wang, he reminded me of Daniel Padilla? They both have that “bad boy” look to them. Lol 

• Like 2

@mouse007 It is kinda weird that all of them who act together ends up being together in real life as well. Haha. Maybe it's just fanservice? I don't know, I can't tell. Whenever you know my fav ship sails in real life as well, I kinda have this weird feeling that maybe they are doing this to promote their drama. And before I even finish that thought they end up breaking up. LOL. Classic example was NJH and LSK from Weightlifting fairy. But that's why I was super elated when song song couple announced their wedding. It was not a dating news, they directly jumped into the wedding wheel. 

From the few eps I watched of On the wings....I thought it was cute, but I was not really interested in the looks of James Reid. Idk why, he just....doesn't look manly? Idk. But on the other hand I loved Daniel Padilla, I mean he also doesn't look all that manly, but he looks super adorable like a kid. I want to squish his cheeks. I can kinda see the resemblance between him and Darren wang lookwise, but personality wise, I think DW gives off a more aggressive and intense vibe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1