Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Happy Valentine's day...... :wub: 

I thought to myself.. what a better way to celebrate than fangirl over the new It started with a kiss movie coming out today..14 February, in china... 

I hope the online version won't take too long to be available.... lol.. movie god please have pity on my poor heart :D

@kokodus I just saw this article.. and oh myy.. what a pleasant surprise that the movie is also produced by the same guy who did Our times...... This just made my day.... :wub:

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/01/05/darren-wang-and-jelly-lin-take-on-iconic-leads-in-preview-for-c-movie-version-of-it-started-with-a-kiss/

And lastly... a cute gif of our OTP...

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@lynne22 You made the gif!!!! Hahaha. I didn't know its the same producer who did Our times. I'm not expecting anything less than great then. I don't even want the subs. JUST GIVE ME THE RAWS!!!!! Hahahaha. Darren Wang looking so hot and so dreamy in the trailers. AHHHHHH my hearteu.....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22 You made the gif!!!! Hahaha. I didn't know its the same producer who did Our times. I'm not expecting anything less than great then. I don't even want the subs. JUST GIVE ME THE RAWS!!!!! Hahahaha. Darren Wang looking so hot and so dreamy in the trailers. AHHHHHH my hearteu.....

Hahaha.. I especially love the tag they put "Loving you is the bravest thing I've ever done"... This is so Xiang Qin right? :D

Btw... I can't remember there's a bicycle scene in the Taiwan or korean version... does the Jappanese version have a bicycle scene??? 

Tagging @phikyl 

DzUmy04VAAAa_VW.jpgDzMiNKEVAAAGd0T.jpg

Anyway... the lead actrees of the movie is so adorable.... She posted "Valentine's day should be spent like this~" :D

Spoiler

DzV32WcVsAAm1Qo.jpg

DzV32WbUwAAzvyD.jpg

DzV32WbUcAAn3tn.jpg

Btw... I'm sorry for the spam guys haha... I'm just a little excited :P 

• Like 2

@lynne22 No no this is not spam. This is our way of celebrating Valentine's day. Hahaha. I can't remember a bicycle scene in Taiwan or Korean version. In T-version they go to school in bus. In k version, they walk together to school. But in Thai version they go in his bicycle. It was super adorable. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaeV2KY41e-rsD54Uvtsr

His cycle doesn't even has a back seat, poor Taliw has to stand like that. Hahaha

Yet to watch the J version btw

• Like 2
  • LOL 1