Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc_OFhaX6pNak3GAd1SC0pw

@lynne22 @phikylThis channel has all the important squeal worthy as well as heartbreaking Tenten and Taliw moments WITH ENG SUBS. This is great. 

My fav scene ofcourse is this one....:blush:

:kiss_wink: 

@kokodus @phikyl 

@mouse007 something cute from Full House Thai.. lol... this is the male lead song for the female lead.. asking for forgiveness because he was such a jerk in the past. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Aom & Mike? :)

YASSSSS!!!! Hahaha

Blame @sushilicious she shared these Thai ads yesterday and we, well I, went into a rabbit hole of  wonderful Thai dramas. And who first comes to mind when we talk about Thai dramas?? Ofcourse it's Mike and Aom. Aomike forever!!!!!!

• LOL 3

@mouse007 But you will not be able to appreciate the original if you first watch the Thai version. As much as I like the k version its just too campy and you might end up not liking it as much as the Thai version. LOL. @phikyl is the perfect example she didn't like the K version because she watched the Thai version first. LOL. 

But do what your heart says. I won't blame you for choosing Mike and Aom. They are just so Uber cute. Haha. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgJe0xM-CikvxvhOQ1gfT

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 But you will not be able to appreciate the original if you first watch the Thai version. As much as I like the k version its just too campy and you might end up not liking it as much as the Thai version. LOL. @phikyl is the perfect example she didn't like the K version because she watched the Thai version first. LOL. 

But do what your heart says. I won't blame you for choosing Mike and Aom. They are just so Uber cute. Haha. 

And also, aside from the amazing AOMIKE chemistry, I think one of the factor on how well the Thai version is received by international audience is because they made it their own.... with a blend of their culture. 

-----

@phikyl awwww How are you these days???? 

Anyway... don't mind me... I'm just using the above post as an excuse to post AOMIKE's pics.. :phew:

tumblr_n2n6chYvKv1qi6agxo1_500.gif

1397128913-IMG3880PNG-o.png

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols

nowadays Mike is expanding his career in Mainland :) he will be featuring in 'My Amazing BF 2' which will premier on Feb/14 :D 

lol.. I know angie.. lol.. but tbh.. I'm more inclined to fangirl over aom than mike haha... She's great... I still remember the first movie of her I've watch years and years ago in YT.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

And also, aside from the amazing AOMIKE chemistry,�I think one of the factor on how well the Thai version is received by international audience�is because they made it their own.... with a blend of their culture.�

�-----

Yes, same goes for kiss me as well. They changed a lot from the original version but it is still very enjoyable and actually those changes turned out to be positive for new generation who are just discovering dramas might not like certain aspects of the original.

I didn't like any of his Mainland dramas tbh. Meh. I only want to know if there will be another season of kiss me. LOL. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqNGAzQrdtSt3aAc7qWsj

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i havent really watch 'Full House' Thai version though.....maybe i will soon? lols :D 

me too! .. I try to watch but it is a bit too cute for me that I get tooth ache and have to stop :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

C9HoRq9XkAAW_MR.jpg

Spoiler

mike-and-aom-relationship.jpg

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

me too! .. I try to watch but it is a bit too cute for me that I get tooth ache and have to stop

Bahahaha yes it's extremely cute, cavity inducing, exactly why I love it so much. Hahaha. 

31ecbb70bbe423bccdab59cbcc9e0f09f72bdf0b

No number. Sorry for the double post. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

why ? because he is more beautiful than you? 

Maybe you are thinking of a different Mike Angelo. Lol. I mean c'mon look at this face....

Edit : I actually meant to quote @staygold here. Err. Sorry @angelangie I agree with you. I know for a fact that he is beautiful than me. LOL. 

Mike-Angelo.jpg

@mouse007 I think you have to watch them on those "illegal sites". It's a miracle that Thai shows are even getting subbed. They don't get licensed by major sites like Viki. It's mostly fansubs. Sighh. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3